Does getting laid in highschool matter?

Does getting laid in highschool matter?

Other urls found in this thread:

instagram.com/ghostlybuns
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

No but nabbing a virgin qt soulmate to have a lifelong relationship does. They're abundant in there if you're lucky.

>Does getting laid ever matter?
ftfy

It's a coming of age experience that helps to mature you at an appropriate age. Losing virginity too early can be traumatic, attempting to lose it too late can make you place unnecessary importance on the act and make you overly choosy on whom to lose it with to an impossible degree.

absolutely. right when you walk into a room, people will be like "that guy got pussy in high school" and you'll be invited to all the after parties in NYC

SAUCE
A
U
C
E

its a dude
still looking for sauce

Research suggests it does; having healthy sexual experiences in adolescence contributes hugely to mental and emotional development, and having missed out in high school will make it extremely hard for you to be successful with women; you'll be ignorant of important cues and norms which will be second nature to any potential partner and will quickly lead to disinterest from them. Physical gains now won't make up for the mental gains you missed out on.

still would wreck it

bullshit

I guess everyones life and goals are different but heres briefly how i feel about this topic. It took a unique effort to have sex as a teen compared to now.

Had to work around parents schedule or do it in a public place. In my case the father hated white people. Very exciting, it was better than being on drugs. Imagine buying condoms and 2 days later the pharmacist visits your gf’s home for dinner, its her moms sister!

Now its like ohh youre 29 and live with your parents, i guess you can come to my place for the night . . . Theres like no magic. I cant remember the last time i wanted to stay up with a person and never want the moment to end.

Old people suck. Girls are crazy for dating older dudes for money rather than priceless experiences with romantic dorks.

>Now its like ohh youre 29 and live with your parents

Kek, get a life

I didn't fuck until my freshman year of college but if you're smart about it getting experience early is good i guess

liz savage or something shes not really that hot picture is deceiving
also actually a chick

Gril or not I would still smash. Don't even care if homo

instagram.com/ghostlybuns

>absolutely no kind of romantic or physical contact or interaction with girls at all for all of high school
>including prior to high school
>still none after finishing high school
>hardly getting any better at interacting with girls
>even worse around girls I like
>still clueless to subtle cues that women use to show attraction
>no girls attracted to me and no interaction so not even chances for me to recognize said cues
>all of my friends and peers get laid regularly
>yell at the top of my lungs regularly in my car to vent my frustration and anger, easily get angry from the smallest of things because of this base anger

WHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY
How the fuck is it even possible to make it 20 years in this world and not have any romantic interactions with women? Why the fuck is this my life? My dad would always tell me stories of when he was a kid, kissing girls in fucking elementary school, I always thought I was just late and would grow into it but I was dead fucking wrong.

I am absolutely sick of this fucking shit. How do I change? I've been telling myself for the last year and a half to start actually putting in the effort towards getting girls, and I can talk to them somewhat easier and have a little more confidence than before, but I've still never even kissed a girl or flirted with one or been on a date since I started to try. WHY THE FUCK IS IT SO FUCKING HARD GODDAMMIT FUCK!!!!!!!

/daily Veeky Forums virgin venting over

dont give to much thought about females, just do your job/hobby.. a female will come into your life just to ruin it.. just wait and see, and hope she is the one who you want to spend with in your life..

Here’s the thing to all you knobheads still inside whether you “lost something” by not having a High School gf or likewise; im 19 still in HS (long story) and Got myself the LEGENDARY HS sweetheart girlfriend (16 y/o), having to deal with School, my own shit AND her depressed ass all the fucking time is really taking a toll on me. Sure regular puss is good but the novelty wears off Real fucking Quick my dudes. In the end women arent really worth the trouble tbqhf. Dont be too hard on yourself. My advice: go zerofucksgiven mode and talk to every chick in your Vicinity about anything you have in common. Youll know when youve found the right one. Good luck, godspeed user

How will I attract a girl if I don't give it any thought? That's why I'm in this mess in the first place. I never tried actually getting with the girls that I liked when I was younger, I thought it would just come to me one day and now I'm socially and romantically handicapped and have no idea how to attract girls now. If I don't give much thought about girls then I will absolutely never have sex in my life.

I get what you mean, the reality of things is always different and not what you expect in your head, but would you rather have what you had at 16 or never have experienced being with a girl just to save some drama and be left feeling that you missed out on a huge part of your life? Having a bitchy depressed gf must suck, but never having one is even worse, trust me. I feel like I've wasted my life so far and those early years and innocent first experiences aren't coming back.

This.
Marry a girl who's slept with others and you'll never last

underage b@ OUT

Is that the true neckpill on the right?

im agy llo

Brehs
>kissed a girl once at a party when I was 16
>full 15-mins french kiss, embracing tightly as we stroked each others' hair
>stayed up all night afterwards, heart racing, reliving the moment
>the single happiest and most exhilarating event of my life so far
>see the girl a few weeks later
>she doesn't even want to look at me
>tfw haven't come close to interacting with women since
someone FUCKING hold me

bunp

She is not that important dude

Yeah you'll die if you dont

where does one find a virgin qt?
will they be happier if you're a virgin too?

I bet you'd do anything to experience that feeling again. You know, except improving yourself or going out of your comfort zone and talking to girls you find attractive.

Kissing ain't worth shit. I've made out with so many random thots at parties, bars, and concerts, but I can't smash. You're not missing out, user.

>will they be happier if you're a virgin too?
Yes, probably, but if you're a boy they probably won't care much either way.
Girls don't tend to get as jealous about previous partners as men

Yes. Its like an immunisation to getting pussy drunk when you start adulting.

When did Shadman go 3D?

>20 years

Adorable.

/thread

>19
>still in high school

So these are the brilliant minds of Veeky Forums.

>Losing virginity too early can be traumatic
Wish my grandpa knew that before buying a hooker for my 14th birthday

Not really. I was slamming pussy left right and centre from 14 - 19.

Now I barely get laid at all.

>20

You're a kid. Don't even worry about it

post face

oh yes it is

This. I'm 19 and everyone says I'm still young and I still have plenty of time blah blah but I know that I'm developmentally 10 years behind my peers and I can never catch up. I missed those milestones that everyone literally NEEDS to experience to become a healthy, functioning human being. Leaving humanity behind is the only way for me.

I'm not gonna give a big long contextual speech, but I feel obligated to throw a few words out there cause I used to feel similiar-ish.

watch RSD youtube videos, get into it. Their message is actually pretty nuanced and it's something you won't pick up on right away. You know you've gotten good when years from now you can look at the videos and 1) feel like they're common sense for the most part and 2) see most of the videos as kinda cringeworthy, but also being extremely appreciative of what they taught you.

If you think they're cringeworthy now, your a dumb faggot and you're never going to get better. You've got let go and embrace it.

But for starting out I seriously recommend just diving full into it. Make mistakes, be autistic, but give it some years and be proactive about your life and unless you're a sub-5 I guarantee you'll figure it out.

Listen to me or don't, it's your life.

I've actually been in a pretty similar situation, but instead of avoiding me, she just acted like it never happened. She would interact with me the same way she did before and I honestly felt so fucking bad.

The strange thing is, it was her that made the move to kiss me, she basically raped me in nu-feminist terms, and yet she just kept pretending that it never happened. I wanted to ask her out but didn't because it was so hard to figure out what was going on.

Because you're so fucking "brilliant".
Did you read it? No? "Long story"
Fuck off

The RSD guy has a point that game will help you.
Don't go down their rabbit hole though, you're better off with a gf.
Go to church.

I didn't get laid at all in high school and lost my virginity to a hooker at 17. Somewhere along the line I think that was a mistake.

Post pics of self so we can assess and make changes

I don’t care what your story is. You’re way too old to still be in high school. Embarrassing.

26 yo hkv here

I lost my virginity at like 18, and got a gf for the first time at 20. I lost my virginity in a drunken one night stand and it really wasn't that great; I think I ended up cumming too early.
I took said gf's virginity and it felt infinitely more important/ real/ whatever than accidentally jizzing on some thot's back.

Don't worry about it brahs. Work on improving confidence and attractiveness and it'll all just fall into place.

Use Tinder if you don't look like a hobgoblin and live near a population that is more than 1,000.

Not him but Tinder just doesn't compute with me. I want to meet a girl the traditional way, ya know?

I feel you but for me meeting girls the traditional way is hard as fuck when all you do is work and workout. I could go out to bars and shit but I don't drink and I'm not interested in a gf that's a weekend warrior.

Not that guy but I'm 23khv. What pictures should I put out if I don't even have any pictures or friends who would take pictures for me?

It's alright to take a selfie or two with a dog. Just don't put a shirtless mirror pic on there and you'll be fine.

Similar story but lost it at 20.