Is it just me or do women smell worse at the gym then men? Why is that Veeky Forums?

Is it just me or do women smell worse at the gym then men? Why is that Veeky Forums?

Cuz u gay

Depends on a lot of factors but most likely the guys are more hygienic whereas the women have a clam bake effect going on with their unwashed cunts

Pussy stank

You're smelling their boyfriend's cum leaking out. Also, women smell different when they're on birth control. Your brain picks up that they aren't fertile and assumes they are damaged.

>Also, women smell different when they're on birth control. Your brain picks up that they aren't fertile and assumes they are damaged.
Sounds like bullshit

Get your gf to stop taking the pill for a month and get some good whiffs in and see.

I've thought this for a while now, it's not really discussed anywhere but Veeky Forums but women in general due to having an open wound on their crotch that is basically that is always moist and a breeding ground for bacteria, have a strong odor, moreso than men do. Some it's nonexistent others it's putrid but almost all women have a comparatively strong body odor due to their vagina.

We only had one hippie girl who didn't use deodorant, most of the time we have stanky ass dudes smells like zoo.

Well there is no 'male hygiene' aisle of a drug store for a reason.

this days most women use puss wipes throughout the day, for puss to smell you have to wear tight ass panties for at least 1 day +

Married couples often start having problems when the wife goes off of birth control. It affects her pheromones

who goes around sniffing women in the gym, let alone discerning the smell of women from men in the gym

They usually stink of perfume though, not terrible but i don't like it either

Girls at my gym smells great.
One fat chick that came in yesterday even smelled great. It gets distracting

someone post the female fitizen post where she shows her pad after working out

anecdotically this isnt true, i work out close to women almost every day and i never ever noticed bad smell. However i smelled unwashed dicks and in-grown sweat many many times in the gym. Sweden here

I can smell them sometimes from across the room

Whenever I workout my legs I smell REALLY bad and I don't know wtf the problem could be. It's never bad any other day except leg day.

i hate strong perfume smells too, but i had one guy come close to me and he had very faint perfume mixed with his body smell, it was some good shit
who in the world would save that?
as someone who wears thin pantie liner before gym i can honestly tell i never had anything remotely disgusting happening, most likely she had infection of some sorts i haven't seen the picture

>wound
Christ, very telling imagery.
Same with your mouth then retard

Roastie getting toastie

BBBBBBBBBRRRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP

snnnnniiiiiiffffffffffff...oh yes my dear....sssnnnnnnnnnnnniiiiiiiiffffffff....quite pungent indeed...is that....dare I say....sssssssnniff...eggs I smell?......sniff sniff....hmmm...yes...quite so my darling....sniff....quite pungent eggs yes very much so .....ssssssssssssssnnnnnnnnnnnnnnniiiiiiiffffff....ah yes...and also....a hint of....sniff....cheese.....quite wet my dear....sniff...but oh yes...this will do nicely....sniff.....please my dear....another if you please....nice a big now....

BBBBBBRRRRRRRAAAAAAAPPPPPPPFFFFFFFFLLLLLLLLLPPPPPPPPPFFFFFF

Oh yes...very good!....very sloppy and wet my dear....hmmmmm...is that a drop of nugget I see on the rim?...hmmmm.....let me.....let me just have a little taste before the sniff my darling.......hmmmmm....hmm..yes....that is a delicate bit of chocolate my dear....ah yes....let me guess...curry for dinner?....oh quite right I am....aren't I?....ok....time for sniff.....sssssnnnnnnniiiiiiiiffffffff.....hmmm...hhhmmmmm I see...yes....yes indeed as well curry......hmmm....that fragrance is quite noticeable....yes.....onion and garlic chutney I take it my dear?.....hmmmmm....yes quite.....

BBBBBBRRRRRRRRPPPPPPFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFTTTTTTTTTTT

Oh I was not expecting that…that little gust my dear….you caught me off guard…yes…so gentle it was though…hmmmm…let me taste this little one…just one small sniff…..sniff…ah….ssssssnnnnnniiiiiffffffffffff…and yet…so strong…yes…the odor….sniff sniff…hmmm….is that….sniff….hmmm….I can almost taste it my dear…..yes….just…sniff….a little whiff more if you please…..ssssssnnnnnniiiiiffffffffff…ah yes I have it now….yes quite….hhhhmmmm…delectable my dear…..quite exquisite yes…..I dare say…sniff….the most pungent one yet my dear….ssssnnnnniiiifffffffffffffffffffffff….yes….

women are so fucking nasty

that's why perfume exists.

>open wound
Obvious virgin faggot detected

>arguingwithholes.jpg

>nigger

ITT: sodomites who are being told by nature not to reproduce. I love women’s smells as I walk by them. Sure, some cunts smell pretty bad, but that’s only when I’ve actually gotten their pants off so I smell their actually pussies. 99% of women who walk by me at the gym smell amazing. Idk what the fuck is wrong with you pussies.

>women smell weird/gross at the gym due to hormones
Also, you think bitches smell bad? Go into the men's sauna at your nearest LA fitness and take a deep breath through your wide nigger nostrils. Smells like unwashed ballsack and toe jam mixed together. Also most people that use the sauna go in right after a workout...in their sweaty clothes. I don't know why they do it but that shit is nasty. I've only experienced that shit at LA fitness

>LA fitness
what you're smelling is just general nigger stink

that's because they cover the smell up with all kinds of fragrant chemicals and compounds. even you admit that some cunts fucking stink like a disease. women coated with perfume smell lovely, women's vageenes stink of something foul

Nah, I truthfully can say my girlfriends pussy is intoxicating to me. I’ll lick her up after a workout anytime. She’s 5’5 130lbs, athletic and has perfect skin. I think I’m chalking it up to great genetics and a clean diet. I’ve smelled and tasted some fish tacos in my day, but not all women smell like that dude. I think you are probably a faggot.

Not all women wear fragrances and perfume. My chick doesn’t. Just deodorant for both of us.
And bro, I’ve played college football and was an army infantryman, youre going to sit here and act like men are better smelling than women. You really are gay. We are disgusting bro. Nigggers are the worst too.

Wow, pants are so tight I can see an outlining of her butthole.

Why do you assume because he’s not some beta duck obsessed with licking one specific girl’s supposedly well kept snatch that he’s somehow attracted to men. Doesn’t work like that user. Most pussies do smell odd at the very best and it’s merely sexual attraction that makes us like it, same reason we like the shape of a woman’s ass even though that’s where shit comes from.

Because anons are really trying to make the argument that they are smelling fish all day at the gym and that’s just representative of my experience with smelling women. Even ugly chicks. Men smell disgusting to me. Smelly niggers and wet dog smelling men are all I smell 99% of the time at the gym. Maybe faggots pheromone receptors are fucked if they are thinking women are the smelliest culprits, that’s all I’m saying.

dirty clothing and old sweat are what smells
(or pajeet diet, but thats different)
and smokers, they stink too

Right but why are you so insecure about it that you resort to calling them homosexual because they disagree with you about a smell? Really makes you think...

But men do smell bad at the gym. The only difference is they’re less likely to cover up with perfume and they don’t have an extra hole to worry about keeping clean

The only time I have ever noticed anyone smelling at the gym is when I'm lifting near niggers or pajeets, and they have always been men. Literally no other type of person has been offensive in any way.

Lol, not insecure. Look around you at the world we live in at this point in time. I think there is something more going on here that is fucking with peoples sexualities and body chemistries. That’s a whole different rabbit hole and I won’t go into conspiracies. But I’ve honestly fucking loved the smell of just about every chick that’s let me get within a few feet, with few exceptions. I have never just walked past a chick at the gym and thought “god that pussy stinks holy shit I can smell it from here.” That’s generally the type of reaction I get from walking past men. So I’m going to assume OP is a faggot, and something isn’t wired right.

This. Exactly. What the fucks going on with men? Why the explosion of faggots nowadays.

>I’m not insecure
>But anyone who doesn’t love women and pussies and pussy smell as much as I do clearly loves dick and is a raging homosexual
>yup that’s me, just a pussy lover not gay at all
user please.

women in my gym wear a ton of perfume so they would smell like shit if they sweat but they never do since all they do is walk in the treadmill and halfsquat in the smith

Lol, don’t give me that “muh projecting” bullshit. I’m not in the minority here. Straight men love the smell of women. Period. It would make sense to assume you are a faggot if you’re making the argument that men smell better than women at the gym.

>user please
Gay beta user detected

Yes yes user, I can see you love women very much and aren’t projecting at all

Excellent argument faggot. Bravo.

Almost as excellent as “I love the smell of women look how straight I am everyone who doesn’t love the smell of body odour is a homosexual”

>fit

makes sense that it would be due to diet and health. unhealthy girls always look like they stink and don't wash
most guys stink just as bad, I smell incredible though

Is that what I said? Nope. Preferring the smell of man odor over women’s is pretty indicative of what a homosexual should experience though. Pretty simple actually.

>thinks a braphog can wipe properly

when it gets mixed with all the other juices down there god help you

I said not enjoying the smell of human body odour from a female does not mean you enjoy the smell of human body odour from men and want to suck dick, that it’s not a one or the other phenomena and all you have been able to do is talk about how straight you are and how everyone else is a homo which reeks of closeted insecurity, and now you’re moving the goalposts.

Yes, I’m straight as can be laying with Stacy in bed right now. I love the smell of women and that makes me straight. If you are walking around women all day and disgusted by their odor, enjoy your stay at the HIV clinic.

Again, you either can’t read, are deliberately moving the goalposts, or are a closeted homosexual

that's because high levels of progesterone meant she was attracted to a beta male while taking the pill and now that she is fertile again she is repulsed by him

>needs to be a closet homosexual on anonymous message board.
You’ve clearly never been in a hyper-masculine environment or have Bros that you talk about pussy with. All of my friends are poonhounds/athletes/combat vets and we all agree that we love pussy, eating pussy, smelling that chick that just walked by etc. I’m a stubborn bastard and will argue for the sake of arguing. My point still stands. I’m not moving goal posts. The OP is in a minority and likely might be closeted himself for preferring the smell of man over women at the gym. That’s pretty gay dude lol.

>he thinks women stink so he must be gay
sure I get horny looking at women and won't to fuck them, doesn't change the fact that after I cum I lose interest and want to be alone