Veeky Forums how do I fix this

Veeky Forums how do I fix this

Doing roids and praying.

you dont, those are your hips and your shoulders are not gonna be magically placed wider. you can make the illusion of a thinner waist with larger lats and delts though. also avoid anything thats gonna thicken your torso (like obliques)

Bump. I look exactly like that.
Are you me op ?

lean, clean, steady bulk for a long period of time until you have a sizeable proportion of muscle mass to fill out your frame, then you can bulk or cut accordingly.

I have got hips as wide as that but a larger shoulder frame.
Am i going to make it ?

Hips are fine. Look bigger in pic than they are due to cutoff. I meant more the bitch tits and weird stomach fat.

Work those pecs lad, you can get away with having bf 5-10% higher than you and look built if those pecs be popping. To keep it real with you mate you don't look too aesthetic but you are way closer than you think. Keep at it pal, you've got this. Flutter kicks & plank twice a day to tone out that core some more too

>don't look too aesthetic
No shit, I look awful. My question is how do I look not so awful.

Honestly I'm up for anything at this point. How do I get roids?

>Honestly I'm up for anything at this point. How do I get roids?
Bro, try lifting first. Chest, shoulders, arms, and lots of chinups and wide grip pullups with two days of 5x5 squats. Just do that for a couple of months, as many days as you can and try to get your upper body and legs to dwarf your hips.

I spent five months lifting to little to no results whatsoever, 3 times a week, proper diet. Day 1 to 150, you wouldn't even be able to tell.

5x5 routine, so I dont know what I did wrong. I am not so worried about hips as I am just the torso.

stats?

>6'3"
>186 lb

Don't know if that's all youre asking for.

He’s asking what you started lifting and what you lift now

>
>He’s asking what you started lifting and what you lift now

Did you just assume the previous anons gender?

Yes

cut and workout
/thread

Have you tried lifting?

Start by shaving your pubic

I could only bench 75 when I started. I ended at around 175 lb.

/thread your own post
kys please

Put on a shirt and never take it off.

And I answered your fucking question you mongoloid

Bulk for 3 months

Cut for another 2

>proper diet
It would have worked if you had a proper diet and a good program