I’m... so.... tired of these freaking degenerate whores in college...

I’m... so.... tired of these freaking degenerate whores in college... WHATS THE POINT OF LIFTING IF I CANT EVEN GET A GIRL WORTH ANYTHING. Am...am...I gonna make it brahs?

ur an autistic faggot and should go play in highway traffic.

As what you might call a "normie", I dont think you can even begin to fathom how much I'm cringing right now.

Normies don’t go on Veeky Forums bud, you’re one of us

Watch what some "people" do to those who are weaker then them. That will motivate you fag. I dont give a shit about whores they no longer exists for me, they are too rotten. I lift to gain muscle and strength that i put into my boxing and restling.

>There are people who defend whores because they think sleeping with a drunk slut validates their existence.

Same. I was blessed with godly muscle genes, but girls only seem to be interested in my body. I thought I wanted their attention before I started lifting (hookups), but I feel so incredibly lonely and think I just wanted a girlfriend the whole time (which lifting did nothing for)

>girls don't pay attention to me
>childhood friend I had asked out ghosted me
>don't know why, felt betrayed and would have been happy to remain just friends
>start lifting and dieting heavily
>6 months later no where near natty but girls keep commenting on shoulders and neck
>get pissed because I know they don't like me for me
>girl that ghosted tries to talk to me on Facebook
>ghost her
>she gets in a car crash after drinking to much
>loses leg and has burn scars now
>some how I'm the monster according to all our mutual friends

There is no winning with woman, and the moment you actually do stop carting is when they come flocking

be fit and decent looking and go white knight a soygirl until you can bang her

>anime poster
No you ain't making it

good, you are a monster, veiny fucking beast full of testosterone.

>some how I'm the monster according to all our mutual friends
Did they provide any reason?

Women will always find a way to blame shit on you. They can't ever accept that fact that something might be their fault.

Is a count of 6 (including me) at 21 a whore? Seriously considering breaking up with my gf over this (disclaimer: my count is 8, they were all relationships or long term friends, no ONS whereas hers were mostly the opposite)

Wait, no, mine is only 6 too but less slutty contexts
Tfw my gf is a bigger slut than me
This isn't looking good brehs

Because by being mean I caused her to drunk drive

While true in some respect if it was a girl who ghosted a guy and he drunk drives, no ome would ever think of holding the girl responsible

Why get with a girl when you can just become one?

waah opposite sex only wants me for my body blaaah.. you sound like tumblr bitches.

>girls wont sleep with me therefore they are WHORES

no you're not gonna make it you autistic brainlet

One of my worst fears is finding out my boyfriend is a sad, pathetic and entitled sack of shit like you.

Fix yourself.

This. If all these fucks became traps we could pair the traps with the incels

>He lifts for women and not for himself.
How does it feel to be such a Homosexual?

>lifts
>still can't get any women
>h-h-hah joke's on you fags I l-lift for myself

What exactly did you do to be mean to her? Aside from ignoring her, is that really cause for anything?

That's the dumbest fucking reasoning from them. You had literally nothing to do with it. If you reject a suicidal person, and they kill themselves, that's THEIR fault. You didn't go out of your way to cause her harm. Her inability to deal with her own problems did.

Why get with a girl when you can just date a boy (female)?

Just fuck prostuites you insecure faggot

That literally does nothing for this kind of person. It will probably just make him feel worse

Isn't it better when you get the girl to stop acting like a degenerate?

>>get pissed because I know they don't like me for me
You like a girl for looks and personality (submissive in most cases), girls like you for strength and willpower.
'nuff said

Women are emotional as fuck, but it still isn't your fault, she had it coming.

>ywn have a cute trap that you force to dress up in lingerie and costumes and smile when they get embarrassed
Why live

>cute trap
That's gay. I'm talking tomboys right here, can't you read?

You ruined that picture for me

>preferring traps over tomboys
faggot

like op?

Just be patient and live your life, you will find someone, don't lower your standards

So you weren't attractive at the start. Girl made this clear when she ghosted. You made yourself more attractive and got upset the girl tried talking to you again because you "know they don't like me for me". You're a dumb ass.

>He dosn't want to spend time with a girl that has proven she isn`t long-term material
>Somehow that makes him dumb
You what? It`s one thing if he had gotten her of tinder or something, but considering they knew each other for much longer she showed him that her character is seriously flawed.
I wouldn`t have cared about such a person either.

Why arent you fucking some beautiful 350lb queen with an amazing personality?

Not sure how that proves she's not long term material or that her character is flawed. Maybe she just had standards in the looks department. He didn't meet them at the time and she felt it was awkward to continue being friends after being asked out. This happens all the time to people. Besides, we're only getting OPs side of the story which should be taken with a giant grain of salt. Maybe he left something out of his story that would paint a clearer picture.

Become a Mormon and get a Mormon wife and kids

>normies don't go on Veeky Forums
Oh sweet summer child

>Not sucking dick
Will never make it.

>Not being able to deal with the slight embarassment of facing someone that asked you out
I dunno, I would want someone with a less avoidant personality myself.
Though I obviously agree with the rest.

Instead of being a fucking pussy lamenting your situation, why don't you get a woman more beautiful than the girl you confess to and show her up? Are you naturally a faggot?

Yeah there's plenty of sluts but OP just sounds like a salty virgin

that's me more or less.
The more I lose fat, the better my face looks.
I never thought that I could look good.
And as I get better looking, I get more attention.
It's insane, but the more I get attention for what I look like, the less love I have for people.
It's getting to a phase, where I fantasize about wanting to break a girls bones as i nut inside her while abusing her to death, grind her up to dust and mix her into coke and sell them to people.

I need help.

Just be yourself brah

....hahahaha
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
I am myself, look?
JUST BE YOURSELF BRAH! KILL PEOPLE BRAH! SO GOOD BRAH! JUST EAT THEM ALIVE BRAH! LIMB BY LIMB!LIMB BY LIMB! THAT'S LIKE HANDLING A BITCH LIKE A PIMP!

fucking retard.

OP please refer to these two posts you are an Incel sack of shit the entire world isn't about you baby :^)

It's irrelevant dude, I'm chatting with a chick who's had 22 at 19 yrs old! Wtf... How do you even rack up that many so fast. I'm actually disgusted, but this is 2018 and I'd have my balls cut off by a mob if I said so
Dear lord a just want a pure qt gf to take care of

Why would you care what other think?

Because I'm not autistic? Nah but in all seriousness, because I don't like the social backlash of voicing "strong" or "controversial" opinions... I'll just play the safe and let her know what's up when I know she can take it. If we're gunna fuck, she's definitely gotta get checked ffs

Be patient and raise your social value

Women of worth are out there, but you have to be patient and carry yourself with confidence user

they are polygamous, only the alpha chads get to marry

He's right. No normal person comes here bro. This place has a reputation for CP and racism, normies don't want to be associated with it. ONE OF US