Does Castor oil work?

Any anons ever used it for thinning hair or male pattern baldness? Any success stories? Or is it all just a big meme?

Enjoy your ricin

That's only if you eat it, lad.

Bump

I've thought about trying this for darkening/thickening my eyebrows, but will it actually work? Is it even worth it?
Seems like 50/50 people saying it works

I eat it and use it with derma rolling I recovered from a Norwood 7 and grew it back thicker than ever

This guy again. He’s in every hairloss thread

To preach the fucking gospel because apparently no one ever fucking listens and I keep seeing the threads
People wouldn’t make these threads if they didn’t feel shitty about themselves so I do what I can to help and I’m glad you remember me :) I finally made a collage lmao

bump

It’s so impressive but I honestly don’t believe it. You’re getting better results than people taking Dut and tanking there DHT to 0

you eat it? I thought youre supposed to put it on your head.

I'm listening, brah. Calm down, damn.

I'm using coconut oil and avocado hair mask. It's my second day using it as a conditioner before shampooing with ginger shampoo.

Am I gonna make it?

What's the method with the oil matey, gonna stave off the baldness fo lyfe

Also I'm kinda scared to derma roller the thinning patch because I still have hair and worries it will tangle

talk, castor guy! how do we know you dont want to make us drink castor oil only for the laffs.

I use a combo of minox/biotin/castor oil for facial hair, eyebrows and a little bit of balding, results are actually legitimate. Especially pleased with eyebrow growth

Haven’t you heard of grandparents giving their grandkids a teaspoon of castor oil before bed?

eh no, I thought its mostly used as a laxative/prank item.

Come back to the thread!

How exactly did you do this?

>eyebrows
Why your eyebrows? Did they receed?

I've tried coconut oil, pumpkin oil, peppermint oil and think it made things worse. Thing I have dermititis or something.

How does one find out if it's actual balding or something else? Just go to a dermatologist? I hear they're often shit though?

Yeah, that guy is memeing. The dermaroller part is true though, I use it with minoxidil topically and have had great results so far. I'm not sure about applying castor oil topically, but you will shit yourself and have wretched stomach cramps if you ingest it.

I've noticed that my pubes have thinned heaps which I'm confused about. I'm a few months away from 30, have a good test level (came back at 940ish few weeks ago) so bit confused.

My hair has thinned a lot so wonder if it's related?

what kinda roller are you using? I read theres different lengths of the pins or something?

To darken and thicken

Not meming dude, look it up, it even has on my bottle directions 1 teaspoon ingesting amount. Aids constipation... either way I put the shit on my face and hair anyway

I use a 0.5mm needle length twice a week and minoxidil right after rolling.

Do you not get cramps and diarrhea?

Are there tests to see whether one has MPB or a fugal infection?

Just look at the areas of loss. Do they align with MPB or is it random and patchy?

My crown has thinned a lot but my head itches all over. My hairline is fine.

It's itchy right now and is killing me. I've had various skin issues previously and my dad had a smiliar issue (started using tea tree oil, still has his hair).

I did no shampoo a few years back and my head went fucking mental. I can't not go without washing my hair or it starts up.

Lots of anecdotal evidence for it both oral and topical. I'm personally gonna give it a go mixed with peppermint oil

I put it on my eyebrows before bed every night. It makes them grow so much faster.

Have you tried Nizoral twice a week? The active ingredient is ketoconazole, which is an antifungal, but it also has anti-DHT properties, making it useful for both. It should help with itching and flaking. Try not to scratch it though, because that just furthers the inflammation and shedding.

Sorry you guys im a US fag it was 4am when I posted
I Have been using minox but that’s been since I was 16, it really hasn’t done anything for me up until I started derma rolling
I also am using tgel shampoo and a dht block conditioner which I’m sure doesn’t probably matter
Other than that I’m making sure I’m getting Lots of blood flow to my head
For pills I have some biotin and fish oil and I occasionally use pumpkin seeds
Sec I’ll start answering questions

>ketoconazole
I was giving something like that by my GP and it only seemed to help a little.

I've heard of coal tar shampoo or something, might give that a try. I notice my scalp gets really itchy when I have dairy, too.

I always hear the sides of fin aren’t as bad as people say but I still don’t like to risk it I’m certainly not an expert but every other place in the world uses hollistic meds so hey
Yeh I do the kind from gnc it’s all natty baby just make sure it’s hexane free and all that and you can consume it around 1ml a day I honestly started the castoroil because I follow twistingnether like a faggot but the results have been worth
Were all gunna make it
That’s another reason for the castor oil Cover your hair in it before you dermaroll (1.5mm bc that’s what all the studies done have used) the oil Really prevents any tangle and pulling
Don’t go over 2ml or you gun be squirtin
Nether said it extracts toxins from your body and that shamans and healers for thousands of years have used it for everything the second half’s easily googled so I just choose to believe the first is what’s going on also
He Is an actual shaman even tho he’s a psychotic mma fighter
Do yourself a favor and get nizoral like that one user said or tgel or any coal tar type shampoo and let it sit in your scalp in the shower for a min or two and make sure your conditioner is good
I’d recommend anything from ogx they’re the shit

Okay I’m pretty sure that’s all of it hopefully the threads not dead yet if so I may start another like that one dude said I’m legitimately in just about every hair loss thread I see so I’m sure we’ll all cross paths sooner or later I’ll check back here in an hour or so to answer anything else

Just accept it that you're losing it, user. Better to accept it than to spend money on estrogen-inducing and hormone-altering treatments. You're more than your hair.

When's the best time to take castor oil? Morning, evening? With food/without?

I usually just take it at night no problem but I’m sure whenever is fine it’s definitely a unique taste

Fuck me I forgot the pic I guess we get a free bump