I'm gonna fucking do it anons

I'm gonna fucking do it anons
Next week I will start the strictest diet I've ever been on. No fucking soft drink, no beer, no unnecessary shitty foods that do nothing but bring me closer to heart disease or cancer.
I assume this is a good scope of what to eat, but if any anons have meal plans please post.

Meme post.
There's no next week nigga. There's here and now. You're not gonna commit if you dont start this fucking instant

I didn't mean it as procrastination it's just I get paid next week and am living off shitty cheap food for the moment lol

this thread gonna die

>unironically consuming grains and legumes in the 21st century

Why must you change all these things at once and make it more difficult for no reason? You will start craving shit food less worth time, if you do too much at once you're just setting up yourself to fail for a dumb reason.

Good luck user. It's hard work, so take it day by day, and make sure your macros are enough. Just no soda is an incredible step to take. Once you get used to drinking water every time you eat fast food, or at a good restaurant, it's not so bad.

pussy

i have not eaten in 7 days and drunk anything for the first 5 of those

i will not eat anything for at least 1 more week maybe 2 if i need to.

No youre not or you wouldve just done it.
Youre literally acting like a fat woman whos begging for attention right now

This doesn't work for me, and it works for very few people ever hoping to see a change. Start today, and wean it off slowly, progressing gradually as you build a tolerance.

Don't drink soda for a week. Stick to water, tea, coffee. Drink carbonated water. Whatever. Just don't be retarded.

Good on you for starting.
Ease into your new diet gradually, if you go 100% all at once you'll give up.

Stick to the classics to start off. Slice up some chicken breast and chuck it in a pan with some oil. Once it's almost done, throw veggies in and sear them. Add a bunch of spices, and make some rice on the side. That's my staple, but I'm replacing rice for quinoa.
You'll make it user. Eating healthy isn't that hard.

OP, ignore this bullshitter.

>Next week
Never gonna make it

This is some examples of what I eat daily.

First is a very occasional food, being lasagne roll ups, second is beef meatload, chicken drumsticks, and mixed veg, third and 4th pic is a spinach wrap with mixed veg, and slices of beef, 4th is chicken drumsticks and mixed veg with a generous coating of cheddar cheese, and last is a frozen strawberry and banana, with milk, and whey protein shake.

This is all still clean eating. I keep all my foods within my macros, and consume plenty of veggies for the vital nutrients, and to fill me up, especially when cutting. The Lasagne is something I eat maybe every week or two, cause it's a lot of calories.

Just learn to cook, count calories and macros, and you'll be fine. The only real difference between 'clean' and 'dirty' eating is usually how nutritious your diet is, and if you're even following macros, and not just eating tons of shit for the same of eating tons of shit.

>Next week
wow user, you managed to fail before you even started

damn son those look good

how long do you take? i wanna learn how to cook but have almost no spare time so i end up just eating rice all life

Chicken takes an hour to cook, with 5 minutes seasoning beforehand. I generally season it the night before to allow it to soak in. But I chuck it in a dish, pour water into the seasoning bowl to soak up the excess, and pour that into the dish the chicken's in, covering about half of it, and add a stock cube. In the oven, gas mark 7 for an hour, flipping half way through. I used to use the juice to coat my rice, and it tastes dank af, but now I pour it all into a giant pot and cook my veggies in, with extra stock cubes.

The lasagne takes longer when it comes to actively cooking, but it's only 20 minutes in the oven. You have to brown the mince, then add the sauce to the mince, then apply it to the lasagne sheets, roll it up, and put in oven. I add grated cheddar cheese into the roll ups, and coat the top of all the roll ups with the excess meat and sauce, then cover that with cheddar slices.

I used to just eat chicken and rice, as the time I actually have to spend doing the chicken is just the seasoning, putting it in the oven, flipping it, and taking it out. The rest is doing other shit while I wait for it to cook, and I had microwaveable rice with it. Pic related is with drumsticks and thighs. I usually put the rice in a seperate bowl though, but I lost the pic of it.

Also, I meal prep all my food, and microwave it when I eat it. I cook 2kg of chicken drumsticks to last me 2 days. Mixed veg I get about 8 servings, which is 4 days worth. When I get my own place, I'll be getting my own chest freezer, and cooking a lot more in bulk, and freezing most of it, to save the hassle. That way, I cook one day, and for at least the rest of that day and the next, I don't need to worry about cooking, cause I just chuck it in the microwave for a few minutes and I'm g2g.

>bullshitter

you have no idea how fucking easy it to just not eat as long as you get enough salt.
and 3 days without drinking is nothing. it only gets hard on day 4+

what are you chicken seasonings?

Paprika, chicken seasoning, all purpose seasoning, garlic puree, soy sauce, mild curry powder, and jamaican jerk seasoning. I eyeball the lot though, but with the soy sauce, just add enough that once it's mixed, it's a paste that you can rub into the chicken. I bulk mixed seasoning as well, so I don't need to worry about that either for a while.

>next week
shut the fuck up,start now or give up

funny and true.
the truest kind of funny.