My fellow Veeky Forums anons, after conducting intense research...

My fellow Veeky Forums anons, after conducting intense research, I think I have finally come across the real ticket to Ferrariland (because you’ll be too wealthy to give a shit about some shitty Lambo). The coin I want to discuss isn't a chink PnD scam that you will be forced to sell at a 50% loss, so if you want that, just invest in NULS. This coin has enormous potential and is something that can potentially net you triple-digit-percentage gains within the next two weeks.

If you haven't already been browsing insider forums for the past few days, you are probably unaware of the coin Ambrosus. I would like to list all the reasons this will give you immense profit, but I don’t want to exceed the Veeky Forums character limit so I’ll just name some positive aspects about the company that developed it:

>Fully-Swiss core team that are comparable, if not more qualified than the Monero developers.
>Huge list of media mentions, including Vice and Digital Journal.
>Supported by 24 existing companies.
>Completely eliminates the need for manual food quality control.
>100% working product.
>Utilises blockchain tech effectively; not just an ordinary business with a crypto gimmick.
>Lead frontend developer looks like Paul Joseph Watson.

When Ambrosus gets adopted by real supermarkets and retailers, this coin will fucking skyrocket, and us Veeky Forumsraelites will laugh uncontrollably at the sight of all the Redditors who are scurrying to board the rocket-launch for which we will already have been well prepared. I wouldn’t even be surprised if PBC announced this as its next coin.

After the embarrassment that was Chainlink, I think it’s high time that we find a new currency that we can proudly call /ourcoin/. Let’s not follow the Veeky Forums stereotype of buying ATH and getting dumped on, but rather invest in a coin BEFORE it moons and get a shitton of profit whilst simultaneously laughing at the Quora pajeets buying our bags.

ambrosus.com/

Sending 2000 AMB to first quads.

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/F3SDe8S
ambrosus.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

quads? is it me?

I usually ignore these, but I'm in food manufacturing.

If I buy this on binance, is there a wallet I need? Never bought anything other than BTC and ETH

binance automatically stores it in a wallet for you and you can also put it in myetherwallet if you want to keep it safe

and nice trips by the way

>2444
so close yet so far

So other than the buzzwords, what are they actually trying to do?

They want to automatically record all characteristics of products as they move from the primary sector to the tertiary sector on a blockchain so that you can see that info about any product you buy.

[X] Doubt

How many comments are there statistically until someone gets quads?

this will take eternity!

rolling

quaaaads

quads?

>Swiss Banks in Switzerland

Here is the long and short of it.

These assholes raised millions at ICO and now even pre-sellers are down (pre sale at max discount was 0.0007 eth).

You know why no want wants this fucking coin? Cause the team does not want to list it on exchanges, dont believe me? Go to their discord and ask the dev team yourself.

These guys give zero fucks about their investors and the token price, and have even said as much. But sure, dont listen to me and buy into this pnd group promotion then get dumped on.

Not all Swiss banks are in Switzerland retard.

>that Reddit spacing
You can buy Ambrosus on Binance, which is a top exchange. Chainlink holders were also down on their ico investment but ended up getting 4x from it. You probably wouldn't know because you had not joined Veeky Forums yet.

quadboy incoming

SO CLOSE

>the main transactional
network used by Ambrosus is the Ambrosus blockchain, a private
version of the Ethereum blockchain.
>All smart contracts related to the Ambrosus protocol
will run on the Ambrosus blockchain, which will be periodically
copied to the Ethereum main network for further validation
=shitcoin

Damn. I need a miracle!

Rolling for free coins!

Rollz

How about you send me some more because i asked nicely?
I want to increase my stack, looks promising.

gonna on annon!!
0x22BB1CE0A2AFc6b0168194D5A59F957203875a99

whoo hoo!!
Here is my Amber wallet!
0xcc4ca502885fc09f920d201e975c0f6da22ebf59

Rolling

Doesn't that already exist? VeChain

rolling cuz i got nothing better to do

gonna rooooll some quads

Wanting to buy the rumors and sell the news? We make rumors. Join our crypto discussion at discord.gg/F3SDe8S

FORZA QUADS

Could really use some more AMB
0x1ca915678f3f84d5c14aebda579d9895cc10e186

quads were missed

it's another LINK, great project but I am not going to invest until the price absolutely bottoms out

Quattro

Check this Ambrosus Sensor, ready to go production chain! Announcement to be made soon!

Did someone say quads

yes, and you failed

The only reason that they are not looking to get listed on exchange is for regulation purpose. They can not ask for it, but if it get listed it is not a problem. For example BNB listed them, soon it will be BITTREX. AMB is very trsnparent on this, and also very compliant to regulations. Which is very good to protect the capital and interests of investors!

The price is flat for the last few weeks, so the flat laine means that it bottomed already. The HODLERS are not going to sell. The sellers were the people who got the bounty for free!

God hates me and i'll never get quads

pls quads

rolling

FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK ...

Nothing wrong with NULS

Fuck dude he was right about POWR. I've been really depressed these last two days because I didn't buy POWR and I was intending to do so and I got chickened because of so many burns lately. I was gonna go all in (3.5 btc).

BLACKED

ROLLING QUADS

ayyyyy

I am now officially giving up

I'LL NEVER TRUST A BIZ COIN AGAIN. NOT AFTER BITBEAN. NOT AFTER LINK

>ambrosus.com/
>Charity SCAM SCAMSCAMSCAMSCAMSCAMSCAMSCAMSCAMSCAMSCAMSCAMSCAMSCAMSCAMSCAMSCAMSCAMSCAMSCAMSCAMSCAMSCAMSCAMSCAMSCAMSCAMSCAMSCAMSCAMSCAMSCAMSCAMSCAMSCAMSCAMSCAMSCAMSCAMSCAMSCAMSCAMSCAMSCAMSCAMSCAMSCAMSCAMSCAMSCAMSCAMSCAMSCAMSCAMSCAMSCAMSCAMSCAMSCAMSCAMSCAMSCAMSCAMSCAMSCAMSCAMSCAMSCAMSCAMSCAMSCAMSCAMSCAMSCAMSCAMSCAMSCAMSCAMSCAMSCAMSCAMSCAMSCAMSCAMSCAMSCAMSCAMSCAMSCAMSCAMSCAMSCAMSCAMSCAMSCAMSCAMSCAMSCAMSCAMSCAMSCAMSCAMSCAMSCAMSCAMSCAMSCAMSCAMSCAMSCAMSCAMSCAMSCAMSCAMSCAMSCAMSCAMSCAMSCAMSCAMSCAMSCAMSCAMSCAMSCAMSCAMSCAMSCAMSCAMSCAMSCAMSCAMSCAMSCAMSCAMSCAMSCAMSCAMSCAMSCAMSCAMSCAMSCAMSCAMSCAMSCAMSCAMSCAMSCAMSCAMSCAMSCAMSCAMSCAMSCAMSCAMSCAMSCAMSCAMSCAMSCAMSCAMSCAMSCAMSCAMSCAMSCAMSCAMSCAMSCAMSCAMSCAMSCAMSCAMSCAMSCAMSCAMSCAMSCAMSCAMSCAMSCAMSCAMSCAMSCAMSCAMSCAMSCAMSCAMSCAMSCAMSCAMSCAMSCAMSCAMSCAMSCAMSCAMSCAMSCAMSCAMSCAMSCAMSCAMSCAMSCAMSCAMSCAMSCAMSCAMSCAMSCAMSCAMSCAMSCAMSCAMSCAMSCAMSCAMSCAMSCAMSCAM

nice try

roll

Good luck user! However, POWR probably still has another 100% in it minimum.

Where in the fuck does it say "charity" on the website? Is this just some bizarre fud attempt or what?

Rolling Beef Bourguignon