Is soy really that bad for test or is it just a meme?

Is soy really that bad for test or is it just a meme?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=tG_z6HdfS50
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

not only is soy a meme. test is also a meme. there is no differece between having 200 and 900ng/dl

you need supermaximal levels through PED use to see any noticeable affects so either go /fraud/ or stop making these cringe threads

Just go to pubmed and look for paper about soy, especially reviews

Was going to agree until I saw
>there is no differece between having 200 and 900ng/dl
What a fucking retard kek

>there is no difference between having 200 and 900ng/dl

I can barely hold all of these scientistific sources.

youtube.com/watch?v=tG_z6HdfS50

Here’s the thing. Most of you homos on this board seem to be 19 or younger. If you’re worried about low testosterone at that age, something is seriously wrong. Stop falling for shit on Veeky Forums. Everything here is a troll.

Some of them are right to be worried.

why is this open mouth meme a thing jesus christ
it actually ruins my day every time i see a new one

Tbh if you're a leftist you deserve to be low-test

Celebrity cock sucking, they teach you to open your mouth and eyes in acting class, so all the new actors do it in excess, and then the young see and repeat.

Daily reminder that THIS has less testosterone than soyboys

Your testosterone levels fluctuate a lot even within a few days time. If you are a healthy male without any problems you shouldn't really worry about your testosterone.

am i the only one who kinda wants to shove my dick down his throat

Yes, you faggot.

soy can affect test levels because it is estrogenic

because of its estrogenic properties, it also causes chondrocytes of the epiphyseal growth plates in your limbs to hypertrophy and die

so if you drink enough soy as a young male, it will literally stop your bones from growing and you will become a manlet for life

>Most of you homos on this board seem to be 19 or younger.
Honestly doubt that

I disagree. The majority of people on this board seem to be college age so 21 at the oldest.

look at this gayboy just asking to be dicked

is this true?

humans have some of the highest test of any animal, more than gorillas even. it's just that we have more myostatin so less muscle.