That guy who drops a 2 plate deadlift

>That guy who drops a 2 plate deadlift

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/WfgghsW
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>deadlifts
>drops weight

What kind of uncanny superficial bullshit is this?!

i drop 1 pl8 ohp

>that guy who squats in a power rack that has an oly platform

>working out legs

I hate everyone who drops their weight. THE LATTER HALF OF THE REP IS PART OF THE MOVEMENT YOU FUCKS

it'a a lot more difficult though

You didn't join the real and active Official Fitness Server on Discord yet??
Share ideas, routine and posture advice, motivate each other, awesome stories, feels, food and diet.
For those who want more adventure, we have a contest: post a pic in begin of the month, 1 at the end. Then users vote and the winner gets prize money!
We have lots of guys participating, but only one Female. So femanons dont leave her to be alone

We accept people from all fitness levels: fat, average or athletic. As long as you are encouraging and motivating you are most welcome!!!
discord.gg/WfgghsW

Generally something that is more difficult is better for your gains, if done correctly that is.

>some gym fag loads 4pl8 on oly bar
>does deadlift
>drops bar at the top
every fucking day brah
it's like these faggots are looking for attention rather than muscles/strength

Saw a guy today adding more plates while saying to himself “perfect, perfect”.
It kinda creeped me out

This.
>roided up meatheads use my gym
>will drop a 5.5 pl8 deadlift like a hot potato with iron plates and no pads or platforming under them
>will throw 150lb dumbbells from ohp/benching like they're trying to launch them into space
>will load up 4+ plates on a bar in the smith machine and drop it hard after a set of shrugs
I don't mind grunting, or even yelling, or even letting a bar slam after a deadlift when you put it down, but at least have some respect for the gym equipment. Don't just drop it from as high as you can to be a dick.

>will throw 150lb dumbbells from ohp/benching like they're trying to launch them into space
I do this one lel

fuck off rippefag
dont tell me how to lift you 3pl8 deadlifting pussycreep

>I don't mind grunting, or even yelling, or even letting a bar slam after a deadlift when you put it down,
Puh, im safe. :3
Probably not even lifting 2 pl8s. :>

>Current year
>Not throwing 200 lb dumbbells when you're done with them.

dyel

>crossfit pt loads 10kg plates on the bar
>does like 300 reps
>drops the bar after each one

i love lifting but hate the retarded culture surrounding it

>that guy who still conventional deadlifts

>meatheads
Stopped reading there

T. Roided meathead

>he doesn't gently let it down for more gains