Girl Advice Thread

Girl Advice Thread

Did I fuck up Veeky Forums?

There's a lot of context, but one of my coworkers who I met at the beginning of the week, invited me to her house(she stays with her father). So we sat there mostly got to know each other and what not. Not gonna go into too much detail but she did make a "joke" about how she wanted to have kids with me. Which I found a little weird but rolled with. So later, her dad says tells me I have to go soon, and pretty much the entire time hes pestering her to keep the doors open she says it's because he's afraid she's gonna be fucking guys. He goes upstairs and she whispers too me something along the lines of how her dad being old sleeps in and tends to be really loud in the morning and that i could hide before he ever caught me. I decided to leave, but honestly did I fuck up Veeky Forums?
I barely know the girl.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/user/coachcoreywayne
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>pretty much begging you to stay and fuck
>leaves like a little pussy
lmao you're a faggot

>b-but i need to get to know her first
kek

It depends, OP. If you all you want is sex, then yes, you fucked up. If you're looking for a serious relationship, then you did the right thing. No woman worth keeping gives it up so quickly.

Honestly though, it's a bad idea to sleep with coworkers.

You did, I did something similar a while back. Actually I think I fucked up worse, we were in her bedroom and her literal words were 'you know what we're about to do right?' and I froze and left after watching her stupid fucking cartoon show. Anyways I took it as a learning opportunity and I'm slowly starting to develop some more confidence and have a fwb at the moment so don't dwell on it too much.

was it rick and morty?

Among others. Actually now that I think about it in hindsight if she said we were gonna have sex and then not take any kind of initiative it probably was going to be limited to the ironing board position, I still fucked up though.

>fucking a girl with in her father's house

Stupid idea, stupid girl.

This is the most accurate. OP the world isn't ALL about sex.

>not fucking the dudes daughter in front of him while flexing, making him feel like the pathetic cuck he is
nunca vais chegar lá

>brasileiros obcecados em serem cucks só pensam desta forma
Go back to the favelas pedro

This.
How does a man fuck up this badly?

yeah I'm leaving this board again. I fear being around this much beta will leak into your subconscious

That's the attitude man. You win or you learn and be objective in failure

>wanting to form meaningful relationships is bad
Okay then boys

Not OP, but

>be good looking dude
>haven't gotten any in 5 years due to not really caring
>opportunities have presented themselves (and still do) but just don't care enough to take them
>traveling in country where prostitution is legal
>leaving 2 days from now

Do I get a prostitute or not? I can't help but feel like it'd be a bit pathetic. Its not like I can't find girls willing to have sex with me without me paying.

>I'm so hot I get booty calls left and right
>s-should I get a prostitute?
I get the feeling your not telling the full story here

This. Having a daughter is the ultimate cuckoldry

I don't get them left and right. I get women messaging me first on tinder a lot and being willing to meet up. I get women being interested in me and me just genuinely not valuing being with them more than, say, playing a game or something.

Don't get me wrong, I'm not posting this to brag or anything. If anything, I'm a bit disturbed by how little I care about being with people

he's either a portuguese or a northern brazilian. i can tell by the "s" in the verb..

I might have exaggerated a bit but I still don't understand why you would get a rent-a-puss if you don't care about being with people.

A) you're in a really deep level of autism
B) you're gay or assexual
C) you have a really amazing life - i know how it is to not caring about this bc of feeling good af, and not feeling atracted to anyone, but danm, 5 years.
D) you're not even a human being

>Doesn't care about women
>Has tinder
Unless you're meeting guys on there too, pick 1

Aight, there is this girl that I used to be close friends with but we started becoming more and more distant to the point where we haven't seen each other for a year that was mostly because I was chubby and lacked the confidence to ask her out. Do I still have a chance at getting into a relationship with her now that I'm ottermode?
She was definitely mother material and the type of person that I would like to spend my life with

Milk truck just arrive

Doesn't have to be

>coworker
>living at parents
wat

Not everyone here is 40 grandpa

Tbh what's the worst that can happen? Only way to find out is to try as cliche as it sounds.

Yee, but I have no idea how to approach her or what to do so we end up together.

See pic related. I only have it to see what kind of women find me attractive, really. I don't think I have ever once seriously messaged someone on here.

Don't think it's gay or asexual. I find women attractive, I just don't want to deal with all the issues that come with them. A and D sound the most likely, because my life is whatever.

At this point, it's mostly just because I feel like I need to. Most of my friends think that it's only been like a year for me.

Fun story time:
>went to friend's beach house a couple years ago with like 10 people
>everyone went out one night except me, girl A, and girl B
>lay out to watch a fine film (Big-Ass Spider!) by myself
>girl A comes out and lays up against me, grinding in to me
>think to myself "she clearly wants me to fuck her, but I want to watch the movie"
>just completely ignore her and watch the movie
>while all this is going on, girl B is in the adjacent room watching us
>friends get back and one of them asks me wtf is going on
>I shrug

>I shrug

How many reps?

well, do you masturbate at least?

Ye, pretty routinely. Every day or every couple of days. I thought it might have been that holding me back or something, but it's been a week and I don't feel any different.

How does Veeky Forums cope with knowing that women out there can just download Tinder and meet men who are more attractive, tall, funny, social, confident, rich, muscular, and smart than you with just one swipe?

I followed Veeky Forumss advice and joined a club on campus to meet women. 5 men and 15 women in the club. 2 men have girlfriends. 1 man is gay. 1 man is awkward. The other man is me. All of these women are attractive and well adjusted.

This should be paradise, but its not. I have seen every single one of these women on Tinder over the past few months. Thats right. They are all single and they are all on Tinder. How am I supposed to even bring myself to talk to them when they have so many other, more superior options? How can I hug and greet them when I know that last Friday night they were probably on a Tinder date getting plowed by some Chad? I have never hated any group of people more than the group who invented Tinder. They have ruined my life.

No wonder you don't care. Those women are all 3/10 and under. Have decency and taste

I don't know. This is a really good question.

The only answer I can come up with is to stop caring about what women do and live life for yourself and on your own terms.

I too keep seeing the same women showing up on tinder or other apps. That doesn't mean they have lots of options - it means they're circling the drain and not getting many results.

They have a lot of options. Guys will fuck almost anything that lets them

Yes but then the women always get ghosted and drink themselves into a tearful stupor. They never find the relationship they want. If anything it's the chads who have the options, as always.

Well you can't make tinder disappear so try this instead:

a) Improve yourself. Identify at least 1 short term and one medium term thing you can do to be better and more attractive to women.

b) don't get hung up about chad. I'm sure a bunch of the women I've fucked have fucked hotter, better built, better hung etc guys than me. Doesn't really matter though. You're the one who is there at that time and you're getting laid. Don't ask them shit about other dudes. Women hate that kind of insecurity.

I get fucking them (because why would it matter in that context) but why would you ever date a girl whose gone through a series of chads and embraced hookup culture? Those sound like precarious dice to roll if you either want monogamy or marriage.

Your advice is sound though.

I got a girl's number from my church's college group. What do? How do I not fuck this up?

What do you even do with a girlfriend? 22 KHV here.

Do you talk to them every day? Every other day? Do you text them every day? Are you supposed to see them in person every day? How often, once a week? Are you expected to take them out on a date once a week? Are you supposed to become friends with their friends or simply acquaintances with their friends? How about them with yours? Please help me.

Ask if she wants to suck you off in a Wendy's parking lot

youtube.com/user/coachcoreywayne

This is my concern as well. Finding a girlfriend is just the beginning. No clue what I would do with them afterwards.

You start with just hem, then having a lot of sex without a ton of time committed or social expectations. This is the best part of a relationship. You'll have time to lift and play vidya, but also have a lot of sex and she's still doing her best to look hot and be low maintenance.

After that you start facing the expectation of more time with her and her friends, progressing until breakup or marriage when your lives are totally integrated. If she's a good woman, you'll still be having a lot of sex and seeing your own friends and playing some games (no blowjobs after marriage ever again, so try to get a lifetime worth during the engagement). If you picked a shit woman, your own time for friends, lifting or vidya will only come at the price of several fights per week, and there will be very little sex.

> be alpha enough for bj after wedding
If you were this alpha you wouldn't be on Veeky Forums

Holy shit youre a faggot OP

you gay lmao

You have to be at least 18 to use this website friend

Can you give some more specifics about the beginning of the relationship? I feel like I understand the theory, but not the practical application.

Lets say you set up a date in a few texts all within the same day. Maybe have sex, maybe not. Then you send one or two text messages and set up another date for next week. Lets say you have sex and she asks if you want to be exclusive (will she ask?). You say yes. Then what? Do you send one or two texts and set up another date and never text her unless its about date logistics? If you are attending uni, are the two of you expected to see each other every day since you live so close to each other? Every other day? Once you're exclusive is it acceptable to outright ask for sex? Not 'ask' necessarily, but make it very obvious.

This is an excellent comment.

On your note about choosing a poor woman, if you let a controlling girl talk you into marriage you fucked up a long time ago.

Sex outside of marriage is immoral, you did the right thing OP

Assuming you're serious about turning her into a gf and not just hooking up for a while, a second date a week after the first is good - or, if your first date was mid week, set up the second that weekend. You should keep the texts setting up both dates kinda flirty rather than purely scheduling. You should text after a date indicating you had fun; try to reference something specific that happened, and tell her something nice about herself. No need to text outside of those purposes before the second date as long as the conversation was a little dirty, but don't reject her attempts to start a conversation if she makes one. Set up a third date about four or five days after the third. Text her randomly at some point with something funny just to have a conversation. After that, go with the flow for fourth date and onward.

The trick at that point is to read her intentions, anticipate them, and take the lead to fulfill them without being asked. That takes practice to do well, but you can get by if you just keep the goal in mind: anticipate her desires, take the lead in fulfilling them without prompting. Once you have some practice, change it up by giving her a variant of what she wants that she didn't expect but will enjoy.

Also, trust your judgment. These rules should substitute for judgment where data is lacking, rather than being holy writ. This is the B answer of dating, at best. Just a default. Women can be sweet and smart but they get caught up in things too, so they won't be grading your performance according to a Chad script.

Invite her over for an unforgettable luncheon

Should say "flirty" not dirty

Fuck off to SAGE

As for uni, you're going to want to slowly ramp up time and affection as the relation goes on. But this varies enough there is no good general rule. Use your judgment. Even if she wants to be serious, she won't move super fast because she doesn't know that you're serious.

As for sex, every woman varies but to a certain extent she'll follow your lead. If you're embarrassed to start having sex, she'll act embarrassed and demure about it too. If you're confident but slow, she'll want lots of foreplay. If you're brash without looking fake, she'll react to that. So you set the tone, within her limits. That might mean calling her over just to bang, or to bang before going out if you stay awake after sex (leave lots of time for her to fix her makeup). Might mean you can just pick her up the moment she comes over and carry her to bed. Set the tone.

Thank you. These posts are gold and should be required reading for every KHV. There is a ton of information out there on how to get girls numbers, or to get them on a date, or to hook up with them, but very little on what to do after with detailed descriptions like this. This has always been the most anxiety-inducing part about the whole dating process for me.

I'm 25 now and fucking bitter about women. At this point i just fucking give up and realize that 90% of western women are garbage, our culture failed.

Had a great gf who randomly dumped me because "we don't belong together". A genuinely nice person.

Women have it so fucking easy in dating and im sick of trying. Tinder, bumble, soul crushing after 3 weeks. Just gonna say FUCK IT and stop trying, not worth the pain and shit.

Nice projecting spergo

delightfully devilish idea

this is the answer

Lol why are you asking here? Most of Veeky Forums is gay

>he doesn't fuck his daughter in front of her bf

>fucking a creepy girl you don't really know 20 feet from her father

Bruh you need to steer clear of shit like this. This is how greentexts about women being fucking crazy start.

Dude, that's Caroline. You matched with fucking Caroline bro. Don't you know she enjoys snuggling?

This 10/10

kek

you hit right on my spot

>No woman worth keeping gives it up so quickly.

Haven’t seen truer advice posted here.

>girl in my class asked for my number about three weeks ago
>never really texted her because I wasn't all that interested
>found her instagram account a few days ago, followed her and she followed back, liking my most recent picture
>today she called my cell phone & i missed the call
>texted her to see what was up & she just wanted to know something about an assignment we have

Not really sure what I did wrong but I feel like I fucked up somewhere; am I overthinking it or did she really want to fuck Veeky Forums?

>call her back ask to meetup and do the assignment together
go from there

Does it matter? Doesn't sound like you're all that interested.

thanks for the advice user, i should have clarified that it's a solo essay, not a group thing. Does that change anything?

If anything I'd hook up with her to get more experience, but other than that I'm pretty much indifferent

It's pretty depressing to be honest. I saw this sloots Tinder experience posted on Reddit yesterday (pic related) and it ruined my day. Keep in mind it's over the course of 3 months.

There's always gonna be people better than you. Just try to be the best you you can be and stop worrying about other people so much.

Cope

the fact that she asked you for that assignment, point out the obvious
wanting you to write the essay for her (implying you are an nerdy autist)
interested in you and wanted a steamy study session

Sauce of thread from pic?

if she did that with you she did with many others, if you wanted sex you missed your chance desu she would be a good pump n dump

Don't fuck coworkers.

>lips lips lips
Is this what I'm missing to seal the deal? mention her lips?

Pussy lips

Why wouldn't I get bjs

He has a point user.
Dont shit where you eat.
Only fuck a co-worker if she's leaving or if you're leaving the workplace for good.

>Coworker
Stay away user, that will only end in misery.

I get decent grades but this girl is much smarter than I am, she just asked me what parts of the essay go towards the word count

Late reply but girls use Tinder for validation / social reasons as well as actually getting laid. Just because they're on Tinder doesn't mean they're on the cock carousel

>t. has lived with over half a dozen women in the past 6 years and ONE of them has been a turboslut while they've all had Tinder.

One of them was a virgin who bragged about her matches and had a reputation for taking lots of boys home, but in reality she had too much anxiety to do anything beyond making out and I don't think she let one of them into the house while I lived with her. One went on a few occasional dates and settled into a relationship. Newest one quite openly "plays" for fun, and most will inadvertently make that clear if you pay attention to their use or reactions when you talk about it.

don't fuck cow orkers

Ask any married friend

has it occurred to you that they could have been lying?

don't over think bro, you can tell her intentions. why would she make the effort to even call you for something that small?

Has it occurred to you that I was literally living with these people? There were one or two who maybe went to the guy's for hook ups, but they were infrequent if they happened. The virgin girl I'm sure of, I saw her leave guys in the taxi and come home alone, yet her friends would all assume they'd fucked and she wouldn't correct them.
Considering some of the shit the others have shared and the closeness of sharing a house making some stuff hard to conceal I doubt they're lying, but there's a possibility that one or two hooked up infrequently (or more than they admitted) and didn't tell anyone.

Idk i think she's really autistic about this stuff, like a super bookworm who sits at the front of the class but also seems like a really conceited girl as well. You're probably right though, when we go back to school i"ll ask her out

>21 year old kissless virgin
>no friends
>not ugly, pretty average looking, in good shape
How do I unJUST my life?

Join a club (cliche but it works) or get a job that’ll let you socialize with people. Eventually with experience things should start to progress especially on the friends front

Nailed it.

> Don't think it's gay or asexual. I find women attractive, I just don't want to deal with all the issues that come with them.
Come to the /ona/ threads on JP! We'll find you a doll - guaranteed!

Shit, I meant to type out /jp/.