I want to be able to beat up most dudes out there, as soon as possible. I'm already signed up for boxing classes...

I want to be able to beat up most dudes out there, as soon as possible. I'm already signed up for boxing classes. What else should I do.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/7VTaHRvTze4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

hit your own face to get used to the pain because it hurts a lot and you dont wanna go around pussing away after getting one hit landed on you

>boxing

Did the basketball american survive the bleach hook ?

Source? Wtf how?

get big, bigger you are harder you hit, weight classes exist for a reason. get good cardio too.

It's a joke you morons

Get takedown training
Not wrestling not ground fighting just pure takedowns, starting on your feet drill different takedowns
Ideally a friend with a grapling background can teach you if not choose to go to a gym of judo/wraslin/mma/sambo/bjj or literally teach them through yt videos
Practice on a friend who is preferably heavier than you
I advise yt videos over a gym for fastest results-you can learn a different attack every day gl doing that in a gym training setting
After you've got taking HEAVIER people down reliably go on to learn tk defense / legit get BJJ classes 3x week
Continue practicing takedowns to get it in muscle memory
I reckon in a month-3 ( depending on past exp ) of consistent commited training you can get a really good upper hand

Shut the fuck up, punk.

I'll knock your ugly face out. You think you're funny with your little post and your Wojak meme? It's old, bud.

I'll beat your face like a box and pop your mouth so hard, your lips will swell to the size of booty buns to simulate the shit from your mouth that comes between them. Get fucked, kid. I hope your lil wife makes you get a vasectomy to stop you from breeding, piece of alien shit.

>boxing

you're lucky i haven't started my training yet bro

Please dump the remaining files in your white_guys_winning_fights folder

Learn * thru yt tutorials
Theres buttloads of vids on performing tkds also make sure to warm up and stretch , when learning a new one start by doing the technique slow and then progress into force

Isn't learning from youtube a waste of time though?

Why would it be?
Say you want a single leg ( at least a variation of it )
I typed up single leg takedown for mma
youtu.be/7VTaHRvTze4
This one came up high up and woodleys a legit wrestler and fighter so its decent enough
Watch the vid 4-5 times and then drill it with a friend
Drill it for an hour just the one tkd
Gj u have the ability to take someone down - at least a chance to , in an hour you gained the skill
Repeat with a different one every time u train, when u learn 5 tkds spar using all of them with 80% force with a friend- practice makes perfect

Calm down, I got you covered bro. Here's your fapping material.

>ONE PUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUNNNNNNNNNNNNCHHHHHHHHHH

[spoiler]Did he survived?[/spoiler]

>beat your face like a box

>pop your mouth so hard, your lips will swell to the size of booty buns to simulate the shit from your mouth that comes between them

This is what I live for.

Lmao white fucker

>taking boxing to try and win street fights
Bad idea. Take wrestling and BJJ instead.

>black guy starts seizing
>"Lol better give him half-assed CPR!"
What a retard.

Train for multiple years and even go beyond that. I know 5'5 ft junkies with zero physical training who can beat up 95% of Veeky Forums and even you after 5 years of MA training

>Take him to the ground
>Go for a submission
>His friend jumps over and stomps your head
Boxing is by far the most practical martial art

There is no martial art that will adequately prepare you to fight multiple opponents at the same time.

Which is why you should carry a gun.

Leaving some big holes there user. Someone could just leg kick the shit out of you or grapple fuck you.

I'd go learn some basic muay thai and some wrestling or bjj. If you are super serious, i'd say take some amateur fights.

this
dont fall for the "muh grappling" meme, it makes you vulnerable and any wrestler can be taken care of with a punch to the base of the neck/ur knee/fucking him up before he touches u

a sucker punch lmao
not that I dont support the nigger but still