Why do skinny girls try to act like they have it just as bad as fat girls...

Why do skinny girls try to act like they have it just as bad as fat girls? People see anorexia and think: wew willpower omg. But fat chicks can't have eating disorders, we're just lazy gluttons. Who's really out there telling skinny chicks to gain weight? I've never seen that in my life.

Lose weight fatty

you may want to turn around and go back to Tumblr. You aren't welcome here.

trust me I think all women have it easy, I don't discriminate

literally thought she had an upturned ice cream cone on her head

Are you implying that this girl is anorexic?

Most skinny girls I know have been made fun of by fat women.

I think because at the extreme end of anorexia it is evident that the individual has had to suffer to get that way, through starvation and in many cases compulsion to exercise.

I think with being morbidly obese there is an assumption that instead of suffering it's an overindulgence of the instant gratification of eating. Not that being so overweight you can't wipe your own ass is desirable by any means.

Being overweight to the point of being incredibly unhealthy is surely suffering in many ways, but the means in which they get there can be viewed as just endless pleasure seeking. So while the symptoms of being both over/underweight are both undesirable, the process of getting there are very different.

Skinny girls who get free stuff and paid for just existing want to keep their advantage gee i wonder why

I knew she looked familiar.

Kek

based

kek

>Pick up burger
>Maybe i shouldnt eat this
Guys i figured it out, i cracked the code.

El goblino......

butterface

You've been fat for too long. So long that it's merged with your self image. I sincerely hope you figure it out

>NOT EATING IS SO HARD

Did you actually come here expecting people to agree with you? Were you under the impression that fat whores get sympathy here? Are are you just a troll. If you're just a troll I'll have to give you points for creativity at least

hearty kek

la luz estuinguido...