CONFESS

I've been hitting PRs on deadlifts using straps.

Switched to a PPL and did my deads without gear, and my forearms feel like they're gonna explode. I deserve this.

The only reason to not use straps over 2 pl8 is if you're training for a raw competition
The deadlift is not an effective forearm exercise anyway, just do EZ bar reverse curls

>deadlift is not an effective forearm exercise

I'll say it again: the deadlift is not an effective forearm exercise

I was scrolling past when I saw your post and it looked like you said you were getting deadlift PRs while using a strap on

Strapons are used in competitive power lifting to keep the bowels in place under pressure

>The only muscle in the forerams is the brachioradialis

I think you're thinking of the squat plug. Strapons are only allowed in some Russian divisions to reduce bench range of motion and provide rebound.

I can't stop masturbating to sissy hypnosis videos

I ate diced red bell peppers, eggs, whole wheat bread and spinach for breakfast

and now as im typing this im eating salty popcorn even though im not hungry

>halp me

Same bro, Same

This is the most pathetic post I've seen in a while.

Go the full way for the next two years then you'll realise how you are innately masculine

im confused as to whether i should be confessing then lol

lmao

I can't fucking stop myself from looking at my exgf's twitter.I decided to stop talking to her and this makes me feel horrible but it's the only thing that still keeps her in my life. It has gotten to the point that I feel anxiety while lifting because I don't carry my phone to the gym

I'm 10 to 20kg overweight.
I WAS doing stronglifts, but after asking on Veeky Forums how to improve my rate of strength growth they told me to give up until I've fully cut and can start overeating.
I haven't been to the gym in an entire week because of it, not even to do cardio

Using straps to set PRs is fine.

Using straps to set PRs when you deadlift sub 4pl8 means you're a bitch and need to work on your grip.

>he let's his deadlift atrophy so his forearms can "catch up" to the largest, most powerful muscle groups in the body
How does one even go about becoming this stupid?

Lets*

Your essentially saying I should accept limited progress on all the main muscle groups involved in the deadlift because I have small hands

Secondary argument: sparing forearms in the deadlift allows better forearm growth by focusing on forearm isolation training

I'm saying you should work on your grip because I've obviously hit a soft spot for you.

There's no need to actually isolate your forearms if you do a varied amount of exercises.

I somehow look like shit but lift heavier than people who look better than me

They're is litterally 0 reason to not use straps deadlifting aside from bragging rights.
Literally 0.

This is essentially the rippetoe argument against doing bicep curls

This is why you shouldn't take advice from Veeky Forums.

what did she have on you? or was the pussy game just ridiculous?

Rippetoe doesn't say to do curls because people are going to do them anyways. He does tell people to do chinups and dips which will create the vast majority of growth for any natural lifter.

I drank half a bottle of scotch saturfay and ate a tub of frosting

Are you tall?

Kinda
6’1

We had been together for 4 years. I fell into depression and I started feeling that I was going to hurt her, so I broke up. I got therapy after considering suicide and having a car accident and I realized that I still loved her so goddamn much. I told her but she didn't want to get back with me, she got really pissed when we talked about it saying that it was all my fault and that I didn't have any right to ask her to get back or anything. She wanted to be 'friends' but I won't fall for that trap.

I literally have no fucking idea what I'm doing at the gym. I just go and lift until i cant anymore

Ss my dude

>forearms feel like they're gonna explode
>deadlift is not an effective forearm exercise
There is anecdotal evidence to counter this, in the OP and up your fucking arse you faggot.
fpwp

don't go on sissy factory.

Sent nudes to a tranny from bumble, didn't even know

Read the sticky. Just pick a program: Starting Strength (SS), StrongLifts (SL), etc. Just stick with that. Don't think about it at first, just do it.