So...I have had several PSA tests and they have all been high

So...I have had several PSA tests and they have all been high.

Doctor thinks I might have prostate cancer.

I think is cuz I have a high libido and fuck/fap 6-8 times per week.

Currently on day 4 of no fap/no-fuck for PSA test Friday AM

If high - Doctor will schedule biopsy.

>Has anybody had a prostate biopsy?

Other urls found in this thread:

harvardprostateknowledge.org/whats-the-downside-to-a-biopsy
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>I think is cuz I have a high libido and fuck/fap 6-8 times per week.

just get the biopsy. I hightly doubt it's because of that. Because we allll do that.

finger in butt

Yes, despite all known evidence supporting the exact opposite effect, masturbation has probably given you irreversible prostate cancer and this is definitely the best place to talk about it.

>fapping gives you cancer
(Citation Needed)

It was clearly sarcasm, user

>I have a high libido and fuck/fap 6-8 times per week.
>6-8 times per week.
>high
lol dude. I get off 6-8 times per day.

No, you have that wrong. Read the fucking post.

Ejaculation causes PSA levels to rise. That is why the doctor said no fap/no fuck before the next test

Hope you're ok bro

How old are You? What was your score? Raised psa is fairly common in older men. It's more likely you have BPH if you are older

As a medical biochemist, it's possible. Especially if you do your pic related. PSA is a notoriously poor assay specificity wise. Lots of things can make it increase, including railing on your prostate. I wouldn't be surprised if certain lifts that squeeze it could increase it too. Though I have no evidence to that fact. Presumably your doc is taking the safe route, which is totally justified. So go get the biopsy done, it's the only real way to tell.

PSA is not know for its great accuracy. That's why it should be followed up with a dipstick check. Then if both are + a biopsy.

The biopsy is also not without risk harvardprostateknowledge.org/whats-the-downside-to-a-biopsy

>I wouldn't be surprised if certain lifts that squeeze it
Wh-what lifts squeeze the prostate?

Only for experts using a squat plug.

how old are you?

Masturbating a lot doesn't cause prostate cancer you stupid fuck.

dude just eat pumpkin seeds lmao

Il pray for you fag

How old are you?

Dude at work (my previous job) in his 50's had a prostate biopsy. Basically, they stick a metal straw into your anus, and take tissue samples through the wall dividing your prostate gland from your rectum.

>heard it don't feel good

What is your doctor doing? PSA isn't used for screening anymore; its used for assessing the response to prostate cancer treatment.

Basically, when you want to see if the cancer progressing or remitting when given the treatment

t. med student, not a doctor

Here's a pdf on it if you want