Best exercise to get greater shoulder span?

best exercise to get greater shoulder span?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=IVK08mD0UaM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Bitch to your parents about having narrow shoulders to failure.

genetics

3 sets of 30 bone stretches 3 times per week.

>grow grow grow

You can't, you can make sure your waist is lean and that your delts are well developed though,.

lat raises

If your body naturally has wide shoulders, then wide grip rows will help to train them to show better.

How if I'm bulking? need to bulk to grow the delts which impair my waist

Chin ups.

Butt

this pic is shopped.

Lateral raises
Rows

You can't alter your bone structure, but big delts and wide lats will absolutely make you look wider than what your bones really are

you need to pump the golden trio for W I D T H
>traps
>delts
>lats

thanks

do chin ups work, dads

pull up vs chin up difference in shoulder gains?

replace traps with tris and you are correct
but yeah mostly lats and delts

1x1 kill yourself and hope for reincarnation

Incline bench is a pretty underrated exercise for shoulder span

swimming

Pull ups have higher lat activation and is therefore more fatigue efficient

I hate rows, what kind of excersises can i replace them with?

Like i really really fucking hate rows and most shoulder work outs too except for OHP

The only correct answer desu

how to swim?

pullovers brah DB & BB

Cope

nope

Be reborn with better genetics 1*F. Start by killing yourself.

Nice trips but you're coping

Lose body fat and don’t do deads or squats or too many oblique exercises. Also lat raises

>widen widen widen

I have this span, put on 3 stone since last year, 6'3 , im gonn be huge when i make it

>imagine i am the grand canyon

yeah doing my dad 5x5 really helped my shoulder width

Not just swimming, but swimming from childhood through puberty. Your body is molded by the training. I have wide shoulders; swam from 6 to 18 competitively.

Swimming and shoulder excersie
Men get wider and wider shoulder bone as they age
Its at 25 its stop
Also get higher test

bullshit. the reason you see many broad-shouldered swimmers is because those with broad shoulders were better swimmers than those that did not have that particular, advantageous trait. its called selection bias.
by the same logic, you could say that powerlifting or any fight sport will make your skull robust and your wrists thicker, when in reality those with said traits were just naturally more successful in that particular sport. those with thin wrists will never be elite tier powerlifters, and a deformed alien-skull on a pencil neck lends itself, when it comes to fighting, to one thing and one thing only: a punching bag.
swimming doesnt make broad shoulders. broad shoulders make good swimmers.

now go fuck yourself with your empty platitudes you low iq mongrel

youtube.com/watch?v=IVK08mD0UaM
here are some of the world's best deadlifters. notice any particular pattern? those guys all have enormous frames

Hang off a bar with a snatch grip using straps since you're probably weak. Do this for 30 minutes a day, maybe spread out. If you're scared of this not working do leg raises to faliure for great abs.

Do all your pulls using snatch grip. Who cares about normal deadlifts anyway. You're not a fatty right?

Bones can still change shape when you're an adult. This shit will take years, but who cares, you guys are young.

If you're too lazy for bone gains then focus on extreme volume. The easiest way to have broader shoulders is to do side raises every morning with a light weight for a set of 200-300. Seriously, your delts will blow up.

if you're a shoulderlet, than you have to hop on roids, unironically
that's the only way to gain some unholy mass on delts in an attempt to cover your shitty genetics
anything else is a fugazi

Better genetics x 10 super-setted w pinning growth during puberty

No, that just makes them look stupider

Dead hanging?

chin ups work your biceps and forearms and allow you lift heavier. why not alternate at least?

10 reps of genetics

How wide are that guy's shoulders? 20"? 22"?

is 24 too old?

being born with a good frame x1
having a bad frame is something you can never truly hide or make up for

Could you elaborate why squats and deads are off limit?

I'd recommend alternating between regular and supersets, gotta confuse the bones

Its genetics, the only way you can gain some width is if you have rounded shoulders and you fix that.

because they put a tremendous amount of pressure on your shoulder bones which can stunt horizontal growth

literally nothing. you're acromion process is always going to be in the exact same place no matter what you do muscle bulk on top will not change that.

Incorrect. Muscles influence the bones through muscle imbalances & tight muscles, etc. Henceforth, why women suffer anterior tilt of their pelvis and chestbras have rounded shoulder/lordosis/upper crossed syndrome.

retard alert

Genetics. I have been skinny my whole life but my frame is simply great and therefore never had trouble with bullying or anything else in life. Its the same as with the cheek bone thing, 1 mm makes the difference

Sorry lad

That was so autistic

>Shoulderlet, although my ribcage is probably to blame for my narrow width
>On top of that I have a clavicle about 2-3 cm shorter than the other one.
Fuck

There's like 30 goddamm rows.

I thought the guy didn't have one of his arms until I realized it was just a girl in front of him.

But he's right

cope