The truth behind Operation DragonLarp is being revealed:

The truth behind Operation DragonLarp is being revealed:

twitter.com/WhalePanda/status/933319043720851457

twitter.com/infohufu/status/933320714991452160

halongmining.com/

Looks like the "dragon" that they want to slay is not BTC, but a competing mining company.

Is Jihan shitting his pants?

Other urls found in this thread:

medium.com/@WhalePanda/asicboost-the-reason-why-bitmain-blocked-segwit-901fd346ee9f
google.co.uk/search?q=antminer S9&tbm=isch
reddit.com/r/Bitcoin/comments/7es3ht/the_miner_from_the_dragons_den/?st=jaba0bxm&sh=add092e0
discord.gg/svrKKHc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Looks like a scam desu.

it's basically the same price and efficiency, and it's not presently shipping, and it looks almost exactly the same. Meaning it may well be just a hoax, period.

Even in the event that it's not, why would these miners want to prop up a failing strategy anymore than any other miners? This entire thing was never about politics, it was about overthrowing an obviously idiotic strategy. Anyone who can do the simple math and isn't beholden to Blockstream's business plan will come to the same conclusion.

Shills getting scared. Maybe the dragon does keep the princess at the end of this story?

Yeah, some other manufacturer of ASICs of which I am a major purchaser enters the market and improves my margins by providing a potentially superior product. How terrifying.

I'll still mine the most profitable chain, and it still won't be the one with idiotic rules, and everyone else with half a brain will do the same.

But whatever man, have fun.

Idiot.

85 GH with 0.075 J/GH... Is that really possible?

Idiotic rules that keep Bitcoin from becoming a centralized p.o.s.

Why does this matter? Won't all miners move to this slowly if it's good? How does this have anything to do with the DAA coming up for BTC? Someone walk me through how this is negative for EITHER coin?

Operation dragonslayer is a last ditch attempt to steal the Bitcoin brand before Jihan Wu loses his chip monopoly.

If after all these years you still haven't actually figured out you're being deceived, you are literally retarded and deserve to go broke. I sincerely hope that this is it. Please short BCH and long BTC by all means.

It's simply not. Better provision of proof of work is a net positive for the entire system, period. Either this is legitimate in which case great, or it's not in which case so what, Japanese zaibatsus are gearing up to run SHA256 ASICS all the same. It was never going to be just a single legitimate supplier.

medium.com/@WhalePanda/asicboost-the-reason-why-bitmain-blocked-segwit-901fd346ee9f

You think i haven't seen years of your bullshit already? You're not fooling anyone. Go fuck yourself.

So mad.

Go eat a noodle you chink.

Oh now I get why it is called Operation Dragonslayer.. nice!

>after eight years the best argument I can come up with for my idiocy is "lol u chink"

kys

I thought it was Jihan's people doing the dragonslayer shit?

I read about some unknown miner who suddenly had 10% of the mining hashrate, and nobody knew who, but they thought it might be the japanese testing their new shit.
Could they suddenly take 50%+ of bitcoin hashpower?

that's probably satoshi

Please be true

>shipping in 4 months
kek by then BTC will be long dead

Their miner is just an antminer S9 with a new logo on the side
google.co.uk/search?q=antminer S9&tbm=isch

Its because their website was created two days ago

That picture is a photoshop.

This combination that user did is clever but a fail to anyone checking a websites creation date.

Stay thirsty my friends

nothing more then dragontails. scam

We all know the website went up today, that's why this is news.

Yeah and the Veeky Forums autists gonna miss easy money because they can't figure it out.

Turns out Vitalki may be a part of the Dragon's Den:

reddit.com/r/Bitcoin/comments/7es3ht/the_miner_from_the_dragons_den/?st=jaba0bxm&sh=add092e0

(Apologies for reddit link)

This is the first pump group I'm actually making money with --> discord.gg/svrKKHc Join
us and make some sweet percentages. We got LUN, GUP, MCO and BITB last weeks and they all were major successes!

Fuck off

posting this pajeet shit should be bannable

Actually, their best argument was the infographic.
>'8 years' rebuttal
>KISS
Great arguments yourself.