I unironically hate powerlifters and strongmen. Who else?

I unironically hate powerlifters and strongmen. Who else?
>inb4 'weak manlet' I think I'm pretty strong I'm definitely much stronger than most of the people at my uni gym and I still hate these cunts.

>uni gym
>strong
Nice bait

>I think I'm strong
that does change the fact youre weak lad

I've only been lifting for a months and I can already ohp 1pl8 for 5. If I was weaker would that make powerlifter less faggy?

You can only be strong if you pay $100 a month to lift in a concrete room undergroud with icelandic pizza bloat dads. My mistake

Epic cope

t. 6'5, 300lbs, >100 IQ white nigger

Yeah when I see a 300 pound dude get wheezed and red faced after one set of five and then go home with his fat girlfriend to bulk somemore and post more facial hair memes on facebook I get really upset that I'll never be more than a bodybuilder.

please explain what you're trying to say

thats not impressive... why do weak fags always preface their weak stats by telling you theyve only been training for X time so theyre actually really strong lol?

>youre a "bodybuilder" with a 1pl8 ohp
>powerlifters do 1x5 and nothing else

youre either retarded or this is bait

I don't consider myself strong and I'm not trying to impress you I'm trying to say that my hatred of powerlifters dosen't stem from being spectacularly weak.

>I think I'm pretty strong
>I don't consider myself strong
hmmmmmmmmmmm

What do you hate about them? In my uni they have some faggot gay club where they hog the fucking strength/weight room and sit around and talk for literal Hours while they look down and judge everyone not in there group even if they’re stronger than them
Holy fuck I hate them

pls pay attention and try again I was exaggerating saying that powerlifters get gassed very quickly. Also Implying that you have to have certain stats to be a bodybuilder is like implying that a work of media has to meet a cetain quality standard to be considered 'art'. It's fucking dumb

wow user 1pl8 for F I V E reps??

whoops. I take back the first one. Go eat some more pasta and hit a zercher pr now big boy

Well I'm not a powerlifter so I don't weigh 300+ if that makes it slightly more impressive.

youre not a bodybuilder and you dont know anything about powerlifting
>work of media has to meet a cetain quality standard to be considered 'art'
okay this is 100% bait

Embarrassing thread, OP.

They complain loudly about 'real men' and 'pretty boys' and then dl 225. Most of them are just fat guys with lots of accessories.

>too stupid to not understand
Nothing I can do here

>zercher pr
do you actually know what powerlifting is at all?

Sorry man please invite me into the archives so I can learn about the ancient art of powerlifting I'm just a weak twink who wants to learn.

Not op but can any of you dumb faggots ohp 135x5? I can’t barely press it for 5 and I’m bigger than all of you guaranteed unless you take some type of gear

yeah desu

Oh boy that’s fucking annoying it’s good motivation to get stronger though if you have that mindset I always push myself to be as strong as possible to be able to rep out peoples maxes when they’re huge assholes

There are very few if any strong people in Uni gyms, they're full of skinnyfat shits, curlbros and basic bitches.
Most of the time and unless you start very underweight, 6-7 months of SS will literally put you in the top 10% of lifters in most university gyms.

>hog the fucking strength/weight room
literally just work in
>they look down and judge everyone
no they dont you insecure fag

they dont do any of that either...

do you guys not understand what a joke is?

they can lift and atlas stone and scream you little femboy.

is youre thread a joke?

your "joke" is like telling a chef to paint a picture. not related at all

agree but to imply that if you lift in one you can't be strong is dumb but I'm a weak bitch I guess so nm

They do actually it's annoying. Much worse than bodybuilders

They don’t even use the equipment they just sit up front and Actually people like you see them look at people and whisper and laugh if you don’t go to my gym then you can’t really say can you? You’re just trying to argue because you’re unhappy with an aspect of your life so you’re on an anonymous board trying to defend people you don’t even know anything about

Let's be serious then. Powerlifters absolutely do shit like zercher lifts to raise their big 3. So do strongmen

they literally dont you pussy

Yeah they're like a whole class of gym nemesis honestly.

Fuck me I went full retard omit actually and the first people

literal projection

no powerlifter has ever done a zercher anything unless they were doing it for a meme ever. it has no training benefit

I actually do zercher deadlift to fuck with Olympic lifters
>feels kind of bad actually

I'm a propagandist. I make this shit up so young men will be too ashamed to become gym beasts. I was hired by the same group that's going after jason blaha

Nah I’m sweet bro just callin it like it is just givin free psych exams cuz I’m trying to earn more good boy points

Do you literally just do the big three? You don't think alternative exercises have value in making you stronger?

youre the one who felt the need to make a thread about de ebil powerlifters who bully you, not me

>Muh functional strength

Practice the only functional strength that matters at the gun range. Lift to look good and live long

Olympic lifters are like if power lifters were strong instead of fat.

yes of course. none of those are meme shit like zercher deadlifts tho

Nobody said you cant be strong if you lift at a university gym, they said that outlifting the patrons of a university gym doesn't in itself make you particularly strong.

this. are these faggots practicing in case anyone ever asks to help them move into a new place?

look at the first post in this thread

top fucking kek you people are pathetic

Post pic
>you won’t
>they never do
Sorry your so bitter

I hate the mentality as well, that whole gym clothes, straps, gym supplements, no pain no gain lol, go hard or go home lol

I assumed he meant that uni gyms are full of twink shits and outlifting them doesnt make you strong, but I see your point

Well if that was what he was saying then he's right

I have no problem with screaming when you're hitting a pr but screaming with each rep and playing shitty metal on your phone speaker like the faggots do at my gym is fucking obnoxious

Gotta do what you got to do to not be average no everyone can put 200lbs on there back and sit down it takes a special dark kind of person who isn’t mentally healthy
We’re not normal and never will be so fuck You

the twisted fucking psychopaths of the gym

You're not a powerlifter, strongman, bodybuilder or weightlifter unless you compete in sanctioned contests. Gym rats, Instagram models, and attention whores are likely who you actually hate, or anyone who is bigger than you and has a gf.

The projections

>Doing exercise consistently to improve yourself = squats and bench lol
>Doing physical activity makes us psychos lol
Fucking disgusting mentality dude

if I hated anyone bigger than me who has a gf then my animosity would also be directed towards bodybuilders right? I guess powelifters are technically bigger than me in bloat and they do date creatures who are technically girls though

>200lb squat
>"powerlifting"
kek

Not him but is there a powerlifter alive who can understand irony? Haven't seen one in this thread yet.

see

>not lifting in the 28kg weightclass at 2'8
Fucking lanklets when will they learn

Replace the term powerlifter with barbell lifter and bodybuilder with machine lifter. See how stupid you are?

No the distinction between bodybuilder and powerlifter is greater. Akin to weightlifter vs cardiobunny in how different they are.

Weak manlet

Isn’t it a sign of actual autism when people don’t understand when they see obvious jokes

greater than average intelligence?

retard strength is real.

Is this a capitalization joke?