/rgt/ - Robinhood General Thread

Robinhood is a commission free stock trading app on iOS/Android

--Robinhood FAQs --
- VISIT THE WEBSITE FIRST DAMMIT!! - www.robinhood.com

> How is it free?
Robinhood earns revenue by collecting interest on the cash and securities in Robinhood accounts, much like a bank collects interest on cash deposits and by collecting fees from robinhood gold.

> It's been X days, why isn't my account verified yet?
Not being approved in 3 days seems to be the new norm. Nevertheless, call/email their support if you've been waiting more than that.

> When is it coming to my country?
The only "plans" are on an Australian and Chinese beta. Neither of which has gained much traction.

> I hit sell when the stock was X.XX, but it actually sold at a lower price, why?
Robinhood graphs are shit and only show you an average, not true real-time prices. To get Bid/Ask prices and important things like candlestick graphs, you should use a more robust platform.

> Where can I get better charting or bid/ask?
Real brokers, like TDAmeritrade's thinkorswim. Otherwise you should be using tradingview.com, stockcharts.com, finviz.com, or a non-pile-of-shit for your graphing in addition to Robinhood.

-- Links --
Premarket Movers:
nasdaq.com/extended-trading/premarket-mostactive.aspx

Earnings Report Calendar:
biz.yahoo.com/research/earncal/today.html

Biopharma Catalyst Calendar:
biopharmcatalyst.com/

Pump and Dump Advertising:
stocktwits.com

S&P 500 VIX Futures (For XIV/UVXY, higher is better for UVXY, lower is better for XIV)
investing.com/indices/us-spx-vix-futures

Other urls found in this thread:

eoddata.com/splits.aspx
youtube.com/watch?v=ixZDTiXiHsc
discord.gg/2GsNAp
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Who here /emergingmarkets/?

I wonder when this is going to bite me in the ass.

Who's ready to lose some money today?

Has XXII hit it's upper limit? My bags from $2.54 sure hope not.

I'm in at 2.31, looks like it is in a nose dive. I'm a bit indecisive on holding this or not.

Is CHFS worth grabbing

EKSO gonna keep climbing today

Is today the day for AMRS?

DXR

No, our day is next week when they finish announcements.

Fucking sold out on the dip and now the app keeps reminding about all the missed profits. CHK can make moves though right! Right?

Stuck in a 5 minute halt. Held 130 of ELTK into today. B/E was 4.27. Halted at $6.84. Hopefully not fucked.

Good time to get EKSO?

Tfw BAC

Out at $8.12. Made $100 on a $90 "investment". Holding through that reverse split made me jittery all night, but I've got some extra cash for it. Can't wait for he next reverse split!

restaurants like those in the OP's pic typically suffer from a value perspective due to their ability to engage in rent-seeking behavior based on their view amenity, which is separate from their core product but their most scarce and differentiating factor. kind of like stocks when compared to crypto

I need good stocks that are beaten down and havent mooned yet. List em and I may jump onboard your sinking ship with you:) tHANKS!

Overbought on RSI, you should have bought last week. Wait for the dip that might come after the Ford news.

My TA tells me to short Tesla. Wish me luck

>Bought DRYS hoping to get in on meme earnings
>Their earnings were actually promising so they crash
>Other meme stocks like TRXC soar after piss poor earnings

So if a shit company has good earnings we crash, but if a shit company has shit earnings they soar.

God dammit DRYS fucking lie about your earnings next time

To be honest though, that's this entire quarter.

Fuck.
It finally happened!
Today is the day that I actually got one of my shitty penny stocks I bought in the green!
Fuckin European Lithium exploded over the last two days, due to some activity in studies at their proposed mine!
30% in the green!
Moon, here I fucking come!!

But what do I do now?
I actually think that mining Li in Austria seems like a sweet idea, long term, but it sure as hell is going to be an uphill battle.
Do I take my small victory (already starting to drop) and buy me some crap from my gains, or do I HODL until it tenfolded, or it's evaporated completely?

I guess I could try shilling it on Veeky Forums, volume on that fucker is so small, it could actually make a difference.
So, please, Veeky Forums, buy European Lithium!
It's the future!

FNKO

God bless normies who read shit like CNBC and seeking alpha for stock tips.

They just keep flowing in.

is seeking alpha normie now?
Damn, normies aren't what they used to be anymore.

>is seeking alpha normie now?
one of the first things i signed up for when i first started trading... big regret

What the fug is happening

>Market is collapsing.
>This is secretly the beginning of the next entire market meltdown.
>No one believes this post because the last 750,000 someone said this was the beginning of the end it was false.

Screen cap this. We're going down, boys:(

>big regret
Why?
I'm not too much into it, so I can't really judge, but when I occasionally end up there, it seems ok enough.

I need a ticking time bomb meme right now. Something that’s going to moon today but hasn’t mooned yet or is still in the early stages of mooning.

Come on boys give me something

they just send me shit that i don't care about non stop. After being in the market for a few years i realized that most the "Anal-cyst" are no better than me at picking stocks. Also my strategy has changed so i am no longer into the same strategys that they keep sending me.

eoddata.com/splits.aspx

We should have this on the OP from now on. God I love making 111% in 7 minutes. Hit my target for today. Back to bed now.

Doing? Shorting or capitalizing by buying?

Probably put money in ELTK.

Thinking about GOL right now

GBR

UVXY is the worst investment vehicle of all time

What's wrong with MU, senpai?

Also.... ALT

Nothing wrong, it's a godsend

This place is dead today

You faggots aren't going to make it if you take days off.

youtube.com/watch?v=ixZDTiXiHsc

Has SQ finally hit it's peak?

So, is there a reason you guys use Robinhood when anything else is better. Like Charles schwab?

Working too hard will give you a heart attack.

I just want to dick around with $500 and i don't want to pay brokerage fees

i'm here bud just watching my meme bags

As a non-american, gotta ask, what's black friday like over there? I'm guessing the indices have partly rallied to due sales expectations. Are they really as wild as they're portrayed in media?

>So, is there a reason you guys use Robinhood when anything else is better.
Well, apparently rh is free or something, and no one on Veeky Forums has real money, so there's that.

SRAX looking good today

>This place is dead today
thats how I've been feeling all week

it is thanksgiving tomorrow and around the holidays are always slow. Im ok with that, i got money to sit on and pick trades without all the noise

source

>PTN
Thanks to the user that suggested this yesterday.

Billy Joel

Oh. Thought you were being sarcastic.

you think it will be a pump and dump announcement?

You oughta know by now.

STAY IN EKSO????

I'm thinking about holding UVXY through thanksgiving and the weekend.

the chart disgust me desu
but also me getting out at 3.17 right before it takes off disgust me so i guess my opinion is extremely bias

Is there any stopping $RIOT ? too late to get in?

Thanks for the tip, GameStop shorter.

wow did anybody in biz talk about this stock earlier? wish i got in last week.

Buy 2% on spec.

dude, UVXY is (VIX) * e ^ -t don't hold that shit for more than a day.

Buy High!
Sell Low!

>is it too late to buy a stock that's up nearly 100% in a matter of a couple days

I got in at 10.05 on Monday and am still accumulating. It's not too late!

AMRS going to that 3.75 resistance again mother fuckers!!!!
Get the fuck in before it runs if for some reasons you STILL aren't in.

>AMRS will definitely moon once it hits $3.75 this time!
:^)

just sit and hold.... i think their business plan is pretty good and seems they are trying to turn the company around.

but that's the resistance level, if it breaks through, would be nice..

ARCI just voted to reincorporate from MN to NV which is gonna save them a boatload in taxes. Should run to 1.50

She likes to dip every morning, great to swing

Do you know how TA works at all?

HERE WE GO BABY

>amrs
Sucks for anyone whose gonna buy high and sell low.

Amrs is still being sold for absolute pennies on the dollar.
It has a longgg fucking way to go in the next few years

Someone said the same thing about RAD@$1.69 yesterday.

It's at $1.64 now.

TA is a meme

Damn I'm getting good at this

Did you determine this by looking at the order book?

I traded it twice this week already. Wish I had more daytrades. Too dangerous to get in now. The stock is acting super bubbleish right now. Just "Blockchain" in your name and tripple your value in a week. Just like the .com bubble.

TA is the basis of the richest day trading mother fuckers in the world.

Yes sometimes hitting resistance bounces you back, and sometimes volume isn't quite there, but read more nigga, you'll learn.

And as for what just happened it went from 3.71 to 3.80 in 2 minutes

holy shit. good call.

How are you so certain of this? Genuine question, I'm not saying you're wrong.

Charts and volume + blockchain is so hawt right now

You got lucky. Congrats.

MARA blowing up too

Been telling you all for weeks, OSTK, RIOT, SRAX, and now MARA. Blockchain is the next dotcom for old stock fuddies. Get in NAOW!

The price has been torn to shreds over the last few years. Shorting, panic selling.
Everyone was betting on it to go bankrupt.
It was significantly more expensive than this when the company was in much more trouble.

Now it has survived its death sentence and its projected revenue is through the roof.

ITS NOW OR NEVER

Nice. I need to do moar reading.

>shorted gamestop
>it mooned
>longed baozon in the dip 10 minutes before earnings
>it tanks, now a bag holder
MOMMY MAKE IT STOP

Anyone knows whats going on here?

join the Xavier's school chat, its where all of 4chans best traders/investors are now, and its free
they got trading, investing, crypto, and education.
and have awesome bots that spell shit out for you.
discord.gg/2GsNAp

The absolute state.

>muh secret club of elite traders

No thanks

Reminder
AMRS shiller 3 told us to get in on amrs at 2.85 A WEEK AGO.
Now its 3.85.

Should have listened

Not this shit again. No one wants to come and LARP with you while they code your shitty algos.

write books and run seminars you are an expert now

What's in this for you? Like if this group is so good, what's your motivation to come and troll /rgt/ for new members?