Is he on gear?

Is he on gear?

yeah prolly on trt if he's on stem cells

hgh too

Stem cells

Does everyone on Veeky Forums listen to jre

any particular reason for that assumption?

If you're rich and you want to stay physically young, hgh and stem cells are the way to go.

this

also if you have a half a brain you know to get on gear

alright thanks

IRL Chad

>invented the phrase "sugar tits?

yes

>62yo but 26yo wife
>9 kids and counting
>pissed off der juden but still has hundreds of millions of dollars

The man's a god damn hero.

Mel is a hero

I'm upper-middle class rich but still young, when I start getting old(50's ?) I might want to hop on that

where do I properly inform on how to use those drugs, where to get them(pharma quality) and all that shit? wish docs were more open and informed about it
live in a small country(Portugal) and outside asking the local gym roider that most likely uses shit from chinese or pakistan bathrooms im clueless

Who cares. Do you have a dog in this fight?

/fraud/ general. For reliable hook ups browse popular roid forums (not here) and establish yourself. The old timers will eventually hook you up.

His Hollywood stated height is 5'8". Which means his real height is probably 5'6" or maybe even less.

Why are we getting worked up over a slightly stocky built turbomanlet?

Redpill me on stem cells. I ruptured my achilles few months ago and had surgery to see it together.

If I go to the Cayman Islands and pay top dollar to get the legit cultured stem cell treatment (where you get like 50 to 100 million of your own bone marrow stem cells aspirated, cryo-grown and then injected) on my bad achilles, will my achilles be as good as new in 2 or 3 years? Do stem cells actually replace all that stuff scar tissue inside the tendon with healthy fibers?

I've read studies that it works on rats and horses and rabbits. But the best study I could find on humans was a 56 yr old recreational tennis player and she only had a knot and partial tears (not a full rupture).

Pls help br0s. I'm a 23 yr old Manlet skinnyfat who just barely started my dreams of bulking and playing sports and leaving my self pity behind and becoming Veeky Forums when a stupid accident wrecked my entire shit.

I'm willing to do anything to get my leg on the ruptured side strong and big and healthy. I'm trying to get Big like my hero Zyzz from back in old school Misc always believed that I could but I never started believing in myself and putting myself out there until just last year. FUARK.

Am I gonna make it?

Mel Gibson is a fucking anamoly. He was only 21 when filming the first Mad Max.

Because he has said it publicly.

Take the christianpill, automatically boost your CHADness level by 10+.

*Sew

*the tennis player fully recovered, but again, partial tear

PLS HELP. I'm at my wits end.

>pharma quality

you fucking retard. How would /fraud/ help him with that

TRT and HGH

he went on joe rogan talking about taking stem cells and how his father recovered incredibly from it.

He's taken every pill there is.

>tfw Passion 2 coming soon
>missed Genesis earlier this year because I didn't want to go see it alone
W-who wants to go see a movie with me?

jew baiter extraordinaire.

Somebody please help me. Will stem cells make my achilles tendon good as new? I ruptured it.

Im willing to pay top dollar for the best stem cell treatment.

I'm this guy btw:

Pretty much

Help me pls.

Somebody help me pls. Will stem cells in Cayman Islands make my previously ruptured Achilles tendon as good as new/as if it was never ruptured in first place? Im willing to pay top dollar.

Indeed. The interview is on YouTube.

Somebody pls help me. I'm reaching the end of my rope.

>t. Butt blasted jew lanklet

his hollywood state height is slightly below 5'10, so irl he's probably 5'8
doesn't matter tho

No. He hates "juice"

Sploosh...

lmao

He's imbued with the power of doing God's work. He also has fuck you money so he can name the jew.