It was long suspected Sargon of Akkad browses /pol/, but this confirms he browses Veeky Forums too

It was long suspected Sargon of Akkad browses /pol/, but this confirms he browses Veeky Forums too

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=mimzjSAthcE&feature=youtu.be
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

he does rock climbing

sargin, you're not as intelligent as you think you are

That's not him you tard but whats the context on OP's pic?

nigger can’t even spell

Sarg'n

Sargon is a tedious faggot but I hate antifa and their bullshit even more. It's time we start treating them like the burgeoning domestic terrorists they are and bring down DHS's hammer upon them.

inb4 thread deletion

thats where you are wrong faggot

youtube.com/watch?v=mimzjSAthcE&feature=youtu.be

Looks staged to me.

You really can't be too sure. Antifa has moved on to cartoon character territory.

dat poe

White male neo-nazi fascist alt-righter assaults peaceful antifascist demonstrator. A daily occurrence in Trump's AmeriKKKa.

CONTEXT??????

Sargon had a talk at some shit stupid ass university somewhere. Some shit stupid retards cosplaying as revolutionaries showed up to pick a fight with him. Same fucking ol' thing

Nigger he was obviously joking, fuck off 16 y/o

He's just fat

Yeah but the altright moreso, despite constant allegations of falseflagging they always seem to be the ones caught doing it.

How big do I need to be to get an antifa gf?

That wasn't even bait you retard. Are you bait? Fuck, you got me to reply. Well played.

Not very.

Brave and powerful. Brave and powerful. Brave and powerful. Brave and powerful. Brave and powerful. Brave and powerful.

fuckin eurofags
if they trried some shit like this in the us of good ol' A theyd all get shot dead

Unfortunately the media, and this includes Youtube, cannot be trusted to report these events accurately. Their ideological and partisan bias has become utterly indisputable in the past decade.

That happened in the US.

OH wait never mind I'm a retard. Disregard this post.

London actually, not US.

Wouldn't you rather a nice Neo-Nazi Gf. I heard they like guys who work out.

You need to lose weight also bone density also let her push you around and most importantly sit down to pee

That "Greek" woman looks like a huge weeab. Long straight hair with straight bangs like that. Also black nail polish. No thanks.

neo-nazi "women" are the stupidest of all. they like to get fucked by as many bald-headed double-digit IQ retards as possible and have no concept of loyalty or class.

Commie cope

On a recent Joe Rogan podcast he claims he does not use Veeky Forums.

/thread

But Communists are all about class

The guy looks like he has decent facial aesthetics under all that chub. He needs to start lifting ASAP

He said he has a black great-grandfarther , so yeah those gorilla genes are definetly there to be exploited

no he's just fat and his fat is bulging around his rolled up sleeve.

>How the left talks about Sargon

>How the right talks about Sargon