ITT only bras that have been lifting for 8+ years

>ITT only bras that have been lifting for 8+ years
How do you faggots stay motivated?
>my bodybuilding.com account is 9.5 years old
I did karate for a few years and kind of want to go back (now I've put on 40% of my bodyweight). These days I'm a lazy unmotivated faggot but I still train most days

>These days I'm a lazy unmotivated faggot

And it shows

8 years and not a single calf raise

Not all of us have fat boy calf genetics

mirin narrow q angle op

you have a shirtless pic?

>t. Manlets

Come back in another ten years baby dick

Why don't u post some Pics
Oh you don't have any?
Dw It's ok manlet

misc username?

What's it like being a dyel the height of a teenage girl? Tell me again

I never used the forums desu

Lol it’s obvious you’re shit posting

how many cycles?

Once a year I'll atleast do a 16 week one to keep me towards 110kg (240lbs or some shit). I Use atleast 10 different compounds and start on slow stuff then run fast and hard at the end to lock in whatever gains. Don't really use orals I just lose the gains straight away. Last year equipoise and 1g sust a week for 16 weeks and this year using equipoise and just 1.5ml sust, 2ml masteron E a week for 16 (started masteron in week 4) as base and have NPP (currently), tren E I started with weeks 1-6 and a naval, tren ace and test prop I'll finish with in weeks 13-16. Different shit in the middle so an adequate break between using tren and shit again.

>a naval
*anavar, tren ace and test prop

fugg man is using 2g or more gear a requirement? youve used 1g sust and even it doesnt look that satisfying ;/

You don’t think you would get better results cycling the same compounds spread out over the year than just jamming it all in as quickly as possible?

5’11”

it's hard man

progress is pretty much nonexistent these days, at least when it comes to strength

No. Gear has diminishing returns. I rarely go over ~1g.

Nah kek. Equipoise gains are so easy to keep so can easily have 20 week break and still be same final weight. Atleast that was my case.

Ye 1-2ml a week to have test in system but 1g brings huuuuge appetite. As much as using NPP. I'd never go over a gram a week, I'd throw in another compound for way more gains.

My strength and energy went backwards I'm just a lazy cunt. Got a gf and prescribed dexamphetamine and xanax and codeine but dex and gf biggest gain killers of them all.

Tennis elbow fucked me a lot as did squatter knee but I squat most days it turned out to be parking on my steep driveway and getting out of the car. Not even joking

You’re Seriously on steroids?!?
I’m really not trying to be an asshole but have you just been on and off for 8 years? What have you been doing??

Uhh did karate and shit for first 4 years really been using them for past 4 on and off. What have I been doing? An apprenticeship, post trade courses, now full time study. Working away. Fucking sluts. Working on cars.

Pretty much having a life I guess, with roids and 30-45 mins of exercise most days keeping me fit enough to maintain my alpha status around manlets all day

You wouldn't understand coz u probably haven't made it yet (I can tell by what your post is trying to say) I would have asked the same thing when I was an anorexic dyel twig desu but once u make it u kind of stop giving a fuck

Yeah nope I still give a fuck

Run a cycle brah

Yeah nope your still underdeveloped, fat, a manlet and a try hard.

Fuck even with your arm up it still doesn't reach the shower curtain rail. You'll always give a fuck won't u little guy

Post your legs and cunt ugly face u short bitch

Lol I’m bigger than you in half the time and natural I told you I wasn’t trying to be an asshole but if you want to call each other out then get rid of your fucking imagination that your big and up your dose so that you can catch up to fucking naturals that have been in the gym half a decade less than you

lmao fuck that I'd have to been lifting since I was 11

lmao check out the insecurity from this roidy faggot you’re so deluded it’s hilarious

I’ll be glad to give me a sec

Ohhohoho oh no

ANGRY MANLET ON/FIT/ DETECTED

Stand back guys

Lifting since 2008, for me it's all about trying new programs, it never gets old. Volume, strength, HIT, bro splits, PPL, rest-pause, negatives, static holds, it's like a bottomless toy box of ways to keep things interesting.

Loool I’m 5’11 drug addict can someone link the study that shows roiders are dumber than normal people? You’re just trying to shit post and derail at this point
Imagine someone way older than most of this board typing in all caps calling people a manlet bc they feel so shit about themselves for roiding longer than I’ve been lifting and Still looking that way

Nhb lol why would you go on roids for ten years to look like a nattie that does bodyweight exercises
Like how you gonna roid to look dyel lmao

>measuring gear dosage in mL

lmfao

this has to be bait i look better just following a bodyweight routine for a couple months KEK

Where is your dick

>drug addict
>attacking people for using drugs

Hmmm

I think he’s calling op the drug addict

This is what 8+ years gets you???
What the fuck did you look like at the beginning then

Steroids are hormones and non addictive, non dependant substances so physical or psychological dependence is technically impossible and renders it unable to addictive
>I'm a roider
>hurrr sum1 link article saying roiders are dumb *posts photos with hand drawn cartoon faces over own face*

What's the name of that ugly ass monogloid from new Zealand that used to post here a lot after zyzz died trying to take his place?

>doesn't post a photo
Yawn

8 years to look like an average soccer player.
What the fuck, user.

You neber learn do you
I’m
Natural and I cover my face bc I don’t want the 50 people that post on fit to know what I look like we graspin at straws here now lol

Ok I keked at that

Discipline, not motivation.

Mate you look like trash. Not from the 0P