Friendly reminder becoming Veeky Forumslit/ is what it means to have “made it.”

Friendly reminder becoming Veeky Forumslit/ is what it means to have “made it.”

i consider financial independence, free time, and a loving wife and family to be "made it"

>he wasn't around for Veeky Forumslit/

>getting married
>having children

lmao

weirdo

>the virgin Veeky Forumslit/ versus the Chad Veeky Forumsbiz/ck/

Alright you little gaylords here's how it is
> self help books are NOT literature, I don't care what your excuses are you aren't Veeky Forums because it's just watered down philosophy
> if you want to improve yourself read and study philosophy
> fiction is fine as long as you also read non-fiction with it ( start with the Greeks)

>the greeks
No thanks.

Crypto is hard to get into now, I'll stick with property and stocks
Then stay a pleb

I prefer actual worthwhile writing. Not circular drivel with no point. Read some Neitche if you want real truth.

enough of your jewish white genocide propaganda!

You didn't even spell his name right you fucking idiot. Every philosopher, even Nietzsche ( that's how it's spelled) has read the Greeks as they are the foundation of all modern thought

Sure thing kid. You think Jack Kerouac read thre "greeks"? The answer is no. Pointless bullshit that is "translated" to speak to a "certain""agenda".

>philosophy

Philofags gtfo my board right now reee

Jack is a no name faggot, if you are too stupid to understand that reading Socratic dialogue is actually useful then you need to stop trying to read

Socrates himself would be shaking his head if he knew smooth brained children still read his work. He would be embarrassed that you have not found something better.

Yeah how about you go back to read your Neitche. I bet you think Nietzsche was anti Semitic too

t. soyboy

sounds pretty gay

>implying Veeky Forumsfit/ isn't made it

If you're rich and in shape, you've made it. Nobody can even argue with that.

yes

the only thing more "made it" can be living in a Christian community

>Veeky Forums
>anyone there making it

Fuck off with your meme coins faggot

>getting baited this hard

>Push carts for a job.
>Get a great full body and core workout for 8 hours.
>Get to listen to audio-books on headphones as long as I don't goof up.
>Get Paid to do it.

I made it brahs!

Fag

Veeky Forums easily has the most millionaires out of any board. I'd say there are a few that have made it.