I weighed 363 pounds on the 5th of january now march 5th i weigh 335 pounds i go to the gym just about every night...

I weighed 363 pounds on the 5th of january now march 5th i weigh 335 pounds i go to the gym just about every night. Am i doing good or do i need to go harder? Looking for advice on what i should be doing

Do keto.

I dropped 100 pounds fast as fuck with keto.

that is good work bud

30 pounds in two months is just fine bro. Keep doing what you're doing.

Good job

Im gonna have to look that up im thinking its time to do some serious dieting ive just been counting calories and eating what ever but really oughta get myself on a strict diet

Keep up the good work duder!

That's pretty good, m8.
You don't need to go harder (until you stop losing weight) just make sure you keep at it until you get to your goal.

Do you guys think a vegan diet would help me lose more weight?

My end goal is to get down to 200 pounds. Im weird dude some times i feel good like yeah im losing weight other times im like shit man im still hella fat im gonna keep grinding thats Forsure but i feel like im missing something

My dad does a diet where he only eats and and drinks apples, apple juice and water for a week and he's lost like 10 pounds doing that i wanna try it but im not sure im thinking about just cutting out bread,eggs and meat like my doc told me but ive been too chicken

Don’t fall for the keto meme.

Just keep doing what you’re doing. Slow and steady wins the race. Keep your diet in check and keep lifting. By the time you hit your goal weight you’ll have made it.

The people who put in the work and effort are the only ones with the bodies to prove it.

Keto isn't a meme.
It got me out of a plateau.
Having a strict meal plan and regime to follow from my keto book was a godsend.
The food I eat tastes better, is healthier, I'm hungry less, and I'm back to losing weight.
Before I was eating waay too much potato and drinking way too much non-alcoholic beer.
Only problem is I'm spending $25+ a day on ingredients

I'll be hitting the gym tonight pretty much my work out consists of 1 hour of cardio on the elliptical set to high incline with resistance after that i do 80 reps of bicep curls 80 reps of triceps pull bar thingy 80 reps on the row machine, 80 reps on the lat machine and then 80 reps on the chest press and 80 sit ups

Seems okay for a beginner full body routine. You should add in major compound lifts to maximize your muscle gain and fat loss. Working a lot of muscles in one exercise will help you burn calories and make you stronger. I recommend doing bench press on Monday, Barbell rows Tuesday, Squats Wednesday, Overhead Press Thursday, and I guess Deadlifts on Friday.

Do that along with my regular routine?

And shoot for 8-12 reps to gain muscle fast. 5 reps if you only want strength gains. Once you can easily bust out 10-12 reps increase the weight on those lifts.

Yes. Treat those big lifts as your routine. The rest of the stuff you do will be secondary work. Focus on getting to 10-12 reps easily and then increase weight.

Im at 50 pound's for biceps and triceps 120 max on the lat machine 80 on the row and 70 on the chest press machine as far as bench pressing i think id probably be around 50 60 pounds idk

Ok sounds like a plan good thing its monday too i can start a whole new routine this week

Not too bad for a beginner. The chest press number is pretty low but I bet you can get that up super fast with proper bench pressing. Ditto for rows and pull downs. Your bis and tris will naturally get stronger as you do those other lifts, but 50 pound curls is just fine. No worries there.

I really appreciate all the advice you guys are giving me hitting the gym and working out is whats keeping me going right now its the 1 thing i look foward too every day

Me too dude. Just keep doing it that's the key. You will meet a ton of cool people just by showing up every day. There's maybe 1 dickhead out of a thousand people at a given gym. That's much better odds than just walking down the street. So go to the gym workout hard and have fun with it. Everybody wants to succeed and everybody wants you to succeed too.

Man you aint lying i dont really have any friends irl but when i go to the gym i see the same people every day we say hello to eachother and talk about are work outs and feels good to interact with people at the gym we're all there for the same reason its totally chill haven't run into any jerks yet everybody at my gym is either friendly or keeps to themselves