Whats your least favorite conpound lift?

whats your least favorite conpound lift?

Other urls found in this thread:

stronglifts.com/deadlift/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Bench Press

Favorite would be conventional deadlifts (sumos are for soys)

squat or deadlift, depends if my knees or back feel more like shit that day

Barbell Rows.

>Deadlift
I'm too worried about snapping my shit so I'm still at 2pl8 while watching every millisecond of my form.

i do both conventional+sumo

am i semi soy?

Bench. I always have sore shoulders afterwards, even after doing facepulls and working on form and shit. After getting to 110kg I just decided I couldn't be fucked anymore.

Most of my pressing volume is overhead now.

Isn’t there a picture of this girl in a train or something? You faggots know what I’m talking about, right? The one with the beautiful woman in a leather jacket and blue jeans?

A traditional squat.

I go ATG partially because I want to eliminate the possibility of not going low enough. When I try to go just below parallel, I'm second guessing if I actually completed a rep or not.

Squats, deadlifts, and bench. So I don't do them.

squats, hands down. gotta do 'em though.

OHP.

squats

pullups

My dick in her asshole
No lube just asshole grease.

Putting my dick in your dads butt you fag, that's my least favorite haha

Bent barbell rows. Literally fuck this exercise. Does nothing for me and I feel like shit after

Setting up my deadlifts, we don't have a dedicated spot at our gym for them. Plus I only ever see like 1 other person a month doing them. That said though, I love actually doing them because I look strong in the mirror.

My least favorite compound is Cleans, it just feels awkward to me.

>No lube just asshole grease
poop?

No the stuff that find close to your asscrack and the stuff on your taint.

Girls have a concentrated amount in their asshole.

MILK

TRUCK

Squats, I dread it

Calf raises

Strict Standing Barbell OHP. It just feels so fucking weak and useless.

that chick isn't milk truck you retard, she's barely above average. DD at most

THIS is milk truck

>'conpound'

>sumos are for soys

Manlet detected

No one does it the same either. It's like weighted pull-up's retarded cousin

Squats. My knees are fucked from checking kicks in muay thai, and I need my legs to move in muay thai anyway.

>whats your least favorite conpound lift?
>least favorite
>compound lift
What kind of Veeky Forumsggot do you take me for?

>No the stuff that find close to your asscrack and the stuff on your taint
What are you doing staring at my asshole and taint?

>My knees are fucked from checking kicks in muay thai,
You're not supposed to block them with your knees

so what do you do, exactly?

>tfw your program is solely squats, OHP and weighted pullups because they are the only lifts i enjoy.

You're both faggots

Deadlifts because they're useless for making you look good.

Now RDLs on the other hand...

Any kind of squat - especially front squats.

Squats. I hate squats with a passion. By the time I'm done with my drop set I'm out of breath and feel like I ran a marathon. It takes so much energy to squat and it's just not a reward I give a shit about.

At first I hated DL because my form was shit and I sucked. Then I hated bench because my form was shit. Now I hate OHP. Not because of my form but because it fluctuates so much more wildly than all my other lifts. I can do 3X10 135 lbs strict one session and can't rep 8 the next

LMAO
>giving a shit how people deadlift
keep training and developing, :>)

Make sure your using the same plates cast iron plates are generally heavier when theyre new and degrade over time to not weight as much bumper/ ruber coated plates dont have that problem

bench. always afraid the bar is gonna slip and kill me one day.

Here I was trying to force feed myself some juicy chicken tits and now y'all are talking about butt juices. Just ruined a perfectly bland meal thanks a lot. Now I gotta go listen to Rippietoes tell me to eat 6000 calories again to forget about booty juice.

This is the craziest bro-science nonsense I have read here in a long long time.

> wat

its literally so fucking easy to do. pull the bar, activate the lats and lower traps. are you retarded?

since when do lanklets do conventional? LOL. you are the true manlet

benchpress

if you drop it, then it lands on your

>lungs
>heart
>throat
>face
>brain

most dangerous compound lift in existence, and it will only build your chest properly if you lift a weight you could kill yourself with

what a fucking stupid exercise

Front squats since I can't fucking breathe

>bitching about LITERALLY any compound lift
never gonna make it

>cope

You must be the stupid motherfucker in this pic. I've tried to do this exercise for the last 8 years. Fucking sucks. I've tried it every which way possible. DB rows are the the best

I share your routine, friendo.
>drop bench to focus on OHP
>drop DL to focus on SQ.
>make a routine to trick myself into thinking I PR every week.

good feels

squats. leg press is comfy tho

>squats
>diddly
>ohp
>accessories to build up lagging bodies
>focus on the first 3
There, best workout.

Squats. I just use the Leg Press machine instead. Not as good, but it’s better than nothing.

I started with a routine like that, but I plateaued on SQ/DL. I couldn't handle it. im a wuss

>ss claims another victim

All of them once it's starting to get heavy

Least favourite is barbell rows by far, favourite is squats, especially front squats.

squat

I bet you look like a little boy

there's a single lift that I absolutely hate, and that's the deadlift. I'd much rather be stuck training core for two hours, than having to do a single of those motherfuckers
>must watch grip
>must watch width of feet
>must watch how far/close to the bar your feet must be
>must watch how far/close to the bar your shins must be
>must be carefull about the angle of your arms
>made the tiniest mistake with your back? Enjoy a fucked up spine forever, lol
>didn't have your legs in a sin23,67π angle? oops, you only activated your back, not your legs, sorry
>isn't your mobility the absolute best?ooops you're doing back work again
>load the bar with too little? no work done
>load the bar too much? lmao, enjoy your back being fucked up forever
I fucking hate deadlifts. You're risking your spine for exchange of big hamstrings and lower back of all things.
Hell, I've skipped the deadlift for quite a while now, in favour of the leg curl machine, and my hamstrnigs are definately bigger. So it's not good for that either.

Out of the big 4 I hate bench the most. I stall like fucking crazy on it.

>tfw just walk up to the bar and pull

ur making it too complicated

>just pull lmao
rip spine
Also i've been trying deadlifting for a fucking year and my hamstrings got WEAKER. The most bullshit lift, and definately overrated as fuck.

Is activating your back during deadlifts a bad thing? I thought that was the point of them.

no, you're supposed to use your back too, but it's an excersise mostly for the hamstrings. Putting too much stress on back can be dangerous. Plus if you want to train your lower back, you can do it better and safer on those bad boys

Ok, will incorporate those more into my regular workouts, thanks.

What is the differences between 2 and 4?

Turn them into cheat rows and watch as you magically make gains

exaggerated chest forward/back arch

hips aren't locked

tension in neck/ shoulderblades clinched together. this is a leg exercise. look at how his torso is more relaxed and in a natural position

all of these are wrong

Take a look at his ass. No glute activation

stronglifts.com/deadlift/

Bench press fucking sucks.

Squats are fun

swamp ass

Deadlifts 100%

2 the guy has no abdominal tension and is hyperextending his back, this is exactly how you snap your shit up. 4 the spine is neutral and the abdominal muscles are tense (valsalva maneuver), how god intended you do lift heavy shit.

I live for the compounds I love them all.

Sweat? I'm still not sure what you're talking about.

I deadlift 3x weekly: conventional heavy on Tuesdays, Sumo moderate (80% of training max) Thursdays, and conventional light (50%) on Saturday. I guess that makes me a soyboy and I should kill myself.

Probably deadlift. The temptation to cheat and end up snapping my shit is so high.
The Press™ is my favorite.

you just need a spot, if you asked me for a spot then I would spot you
don't be afraid to ask for a spot

IDk those are some very attractive titties. Nap please

Sauce on girl?

>DD at most
>
>THIS is milk truck

Squats. From no other compound lift have I suffered as many and severe injuries as from squats. I still like the feeling of doing a new PR though, but it's the distant 4th after OHP, Deadlifts and Bench in that order.

When girls tits are this squished looking it's a push up bra correct?

Generally yes, but you generally can't tell whether someone actually has well shaped big breast unless she's either naked or wearing nothing that compresses or supports her bust too much and is still somewhat tight and revealing.

deadlifts, they fuck up my back
It used to be squats but I started doing them more recently and I like them
Favorite is OHP

Incline bench.

Barbell bench. I feel like I'm pretty strong with dumbbell bench (110 lbs 1rep max) but my barbell sucks. I think it's my front delts or improper form. But either way my right delt always hurts the next day with barbell so I decided to say fuck it and not do it anymore

What's wrong with starting strength?
I ask as someone who's been doing Strong Lifts.

Nothing, really. I prefer stronglifts to SS anyway. They both make you very strong in big ways, if you eat and sleep properly. You might find that your physique doesn't look exactly how you want by the time you stop making linear gains, but that's easily fixable with your good strength base by adding in accessories like pullups, chinups, dips, curls, etc. (but you really won't end up t-rex mode like some people are worried about). you'll be way ahead of most people on this board.

>also a brainlet
I'll pray for you tonight, user.

Can't stand squats because I can't do them right.
I'll get there eventually, but at the moment I'm afraid to lift over 30kg because Veeky Forums says I'm snap city.
On the plus side it halves my workout time

I know that feel

>and it will only build your chest properly if you lift a weight you could kill yourself with

Lol no.