What's the point?

What's the point of lifting if you get framemogged by men who don't even lift but just have a more robust skull and a larger frame?

I always feel bad when I see some 5'9 guy who's swole, and then a DYEL 6'4 dude stands next to him who's skinnyfat but STILL dwarfs the guy with his natural shoulderwidth.

you're basically lying to everyone around you.

Good thing I’m 5’8 with 23 inch shoulders.

Wouldn't lying be your toupee and muscle implants?

The guy on the right is king

he is tiny.

Assuming you're not trolling OP, my question for you is what other choice do you have?

Like, what the fuck else can you do? Work with what you have, or kill yourself. It's that simple

Why would you care about someone who looks stronger than you ? Just beat him up or something.

>work with what you have

the changes will be miniscule with clothes on, even if you roidmax. unless you walk naked 24/7 then yeah.

So what? you're not going to make it if you keep comparing yourself you little faggot.

Play the cards you have, or don't play at all. Like I said, what other choice do you have?

Dwayne ain't shit compared to The 'Hoff. Fucking pussy-ass roider gets absolutely dwarfed by real lifters and bodybuilders

I've legitimately been thinking about buying some thick cotton and sewing myself some shoulderpads into my shirts to make my delts pop more. Not super obvious like in the 1980s style, but just a bit could be good.

can't roid bones

While being short means that you are perpetually at a disadvantage and everything you do to make yourself more attractive is merely going to help you catch up to what tall men possess by default, you still ought to do it because you'll be better off than where you were.
It's working for scraps but it's necessary.

Sewfag is worse than soyfag

they can grow due to roids, and especially hgh

Wow kys

worse than soy and worse than /fraud/ers

imagine being 6 feet 5 and then getting mogged so hard that you look like a fucking gargen gnome lmao when will they learn

I'm tall but a framelet. I get frame mogged by manlets all the time. of course normies are fucking retards and don't notice these things, only height and the most generic of facial features. like haha he's tall. or haha he has pretty eyes. they don't realise the shit that REALLY matters (jaw gonial angles, maxilla forward growth, brow ridge, fWHR, zygo width, recessed chins (a person with an underbite can STILL have a recessed chin, normies don't know the difference)

that's why there's so many ugly people who don't know they're ugly. and women who like trannies but are actually beautiful (because fucking normies don't realise a developed face is beautiful).

I only prefer traps for this reason. girls who look like mouth breathing children do not appeal to me. and no I am not gay.

whatever it takes to win, brahs
see you on the other side, deltlets

if I wanna fuck/date a nice trap how do you find them? I’m in a big city too

haha omg Laine is big boy too.

try grindr, srs

I’ve heard of that maybe I’ll give it a shot

it's mostly sex workers who are trans there.

yeah and in general, grindr is becoming prostitute craigslist.

>I only prefer traps for this reason. girls who look like mouth breathing children do not appeal to me. and no I am not gay.

Is this bait? Ahahahahaha. I honestly hope so.

If not, imagine reading so much lookism garbage that you internalise it and turn gay