Walk down street

>walk down street
>people do this face when they see me then look at the ground

>in supermarket
>smile at cashier girl
>she looks at the ground and fiddles with her key card

WHY

I'm not overly jacked or overly fat. I'm not scraggly or prim. I'm 6'2 and pretty damn average as of yet, so why do people do these faces around me?

Other urls found in this thread:

i.imgur.com/SDIOJL9.jpg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Do you shower?

because you look like an ugly rapist.

Twice a day, in the morning and after my workout.

I shave, I don't let my hair grow long, and I wear regular clothing.

Put your penis inside your pants

When I walk past women they sometimes smile at me or dart their eyes away quickly.

you probably look like a normal dude but you are overinvolving yourself in other people (i.e when you look at the ground its like youre looking at the ground bc of them, or you look at a cashier like youre a chad interested in her number)

well, trying to put this in a way that won't seem memish, but you're ugly, like me. Get used to it, that face they're doing just screams 'sorry bout the face bro'

Just make sure you look the best you can at all times and double down on personality.

fuck chad detected

do they also try to find bullshit ways to waste your time? (like ie a cashier pretends to take long to gather the change

Yeah, no.

Unless you have a horrible birth defect or is ridiculously our of proportion, as long as you keep yourself decent (cut hair, shaved, decent skin, cut nail, brushed teeth, etc) then you'll get out of the ugly status and at least hit 5/10.

>ywn experience this

OP here, I've had that happen though not on as many occasions as the face in the OP.

I give people a half smile whenever I look at them and they always smile back. Maybe you're just threatening to look at?

6'6 Half Black/White 233 lbs female here btw

you faggots probably give off fake looking smiles so you get that shit in return
i say something to just about everyone i walk by, within reason of course, im not going to stop each individual in a big group, or fucking 30 people in a row
but i say something like hi there with a smile and i almost always get a smile and hello or wave with constant eye contact as we walk by each other.

Post a pic OP how the fuck are we supposed to know

wanna trade heights?
t. 5'6

If I could I would since most men are intimidated by an absurdly tall woman

>be me at chipotle
>cashier mumbles something
>i ask her what she said
>"nevermind"
>*looks down shyly"
>tell her im curious what she asked
>"i was just asking if you got extra meat *giggles* but its ok i already rang you up"
>uhh ok
>ask for a water cup
>she grabs one and fumbles it while trying to set it down
>grabs another to give me
>its actually two
>attempt to hand the extra one back (original went on the floor)
>"oh you can keep it " *smiles*
>uhh cool
this is a frequent occurance to any social interaction I have. I switch between thinking i am Chad and forcing girls to sperg out of attraction to I am a visible autist and making others nervous to be around because of a physical deformity.
Either way it doesnt really matter because i avoid social interaction and will always try to shut it down as quickly as possible is forced into a social situation

she had low bloodsugar nigger

>Brad the Chad

could be true little guy no way for me to know

Holy fuck. Are you into pegging?

kek

>implying anything below a 7 isn't ugly

People always have done that to me. Is it not juat regular politeness? Or at least the darting their eyes thing, i thought that if a girl locked eyes with you and keeped staring is that she wants the d.

were you always a female or just transitioning?

Thats a regular standard white person salutation. It means that you dont want to work but you have to. The amount of nonwhite people here in this board is alarmant.

chads are very intimidating even in a females eyes

just about to post this.

I get this too. Walk with heads high like an arrogant chad, but deep inside knowing i'm just an autist. Although this act has gotten me laid few times

>alarmant

It's real!

Why would you use kek instead of lol? Think about it. It doesn't mean anything, its just the modification of the actual acronym lol. You don't even know why you use it. Somewhere, sometime you saw a few people post it and hopped right on board. Too mainstream for lol right? Thats so old, its meaning makes sense but you don’t feel comfortable expressing your approval of things on the internet with the common old "lol" thats been around for so long. You'll man up and use the purposely misspelled version with no discernible humor or purpose besides making you look like a complete idiot while you maintain the false concept that other people find it amusing or appropriate and using purposely misspelled words shows the world that you’re not afraid of anything and are part of some grand inside joke that no one finds funny. Theres a lot going through your head, but you realize that I’m right. You will try though, to get the best of this exchange. What are you going to go for? Newfag? Summer? Oh damn, there are so many options to choose from. An implication that I'm underage perhaps? That’s always fresh. Maybe you'll just shut down. I think you should go with something about “butthurt” or being mad or even comment on the length of the unproportionally long comment that so swiftly brought to your attention that you are a faggot that tries oh so hard to fit in. Careful though, is this even “OC”? Tsk tsk. Hard to say, don’t want to get embarrassed user. I'm sure you could find some grammar or spelling errors as a last resort. I cant wait, Its always fun playing insult roulette. Fucking idiot!

Bur

I speak french , my mistake.

creamy pasta

zozzle

Too bad you didn't come up with that yourself. I'd feel even more sadder at your sad life than I do now.

people either look down or away, everytime, and I'm not even looking at them I always autistically look ahead what the fuck is up with that

>not laughing at people on the street instead

this nigga knows

>intimidated
no we just find lanky sheboons ugly
cope harder

kek

Every time someone on Veeky Forums says "regular" clothing (actually anything really) it means they're not regular.

first part is normal where im from it's like saying hello and the second part she is just a potato.

>be uni student taking the bus
>regularly see this cute girl
>pretty sure she's in to me because I can tell she stares at me when i'm not looking directly at her by using my peripheral vision
>whenever I do catch her looking and turn to make eye contact in her direction, she immediately turns away
>she's done this multiple times at this point

Fuck bros, should I just grow a pair and initiate contact with her at this point?

>walk through shopping center
>three girls sitting on a bench looking at their phones or whatever
>the closest one looks up at me
>I smile at her
>she turns and gets her friends attention
>they all look at me as I walk past
>manual walking mode engaged

I can't tell if it's because I'm foreign (Aussie in Germany), because I dress differently or because I'm 6'6, 100kg. I can't even tell if I got mired or ridiculed, but I've noticed a lot of Germans stare, and they don't even try to do it subtly

Fake it till you make it faggot.

Also, notice how it's only white people who smile like in OP's pic?

>be me last semester
>in almost all classes with this one chick
>always notice she is staring at me during lectures
>ignored her for sometime, creeped her insta and she is hot af
>after midterm, finally worked up the balls to strike a convo with her
>got her snap
went from there user, fucked her a few times

What do you if a girl express some form of interest in you? I spent my teens fat af, but now that I’ve fixed myself up I get more attention, but what do I do if a girl acts a certain way around me? I have no one to ask really.

Simple question: are you by any chance not white ?

That's the face I usually do to minorities.. not frowny enough to be racist, not happy enough to pretend I agree with all the diversity bullshit

jej

I'm white, but not a native to where I am right now.

Whites do this to other white though.

I have no idea user. Wondering the same thing.
Most likely eye candying you, smile at you etc. but I never know when and how to react to those signals

>be minority
>also do this to minorities
Half the time I don't know if they speak english so I'm not sure whether they will respond to hello

>being born a nigger

fuckin lel

This is prob you op

>have mad arm pump at uni gym, still dyel though
>forgot my ALL DAY YOU MAY, have to resort to plebian sips at the water fountain
>cute gym worker is walking towards me, begins to smile
>smile back, then hear girls talking behind me
>mfw she was smiling at a girl who was behind me, probably thinking how autistic i was..

>tfw I have miopia and I never know if a girl is mirin
I don't use my glasses because I feel like they make me look uglier

Urgh. I don't usually post my pic here, but curiosity got the better of me.

i.imgur.com/SDIOJL9.jpg

imgur because I hate seeing myself inline.

>walking from uni
>think I see female friend I know so i look at her
>she looks at me and smiles
>realise it’s not her and dart my eyes away
>see in my peripheral vision her looking really sad

Is this not just a normal polite thing to do?
I also get this.

>getting some coffee and cheesecake slice at restaurant to go
>girl being flirtatious
>plan to ask her number as soon as every thing is rung up
>she drops the coffee on pastry items
>her boss is livid
>she goes in back to clean up while he finishes my order
>"sorry about that sir"
>dont see her there any more
It was my down and cheat day before any one ask

Bruh

True patrician's choice

brutally honest:
absolutely normal (icelandic? You look a bit like hafthor but less bloated). there's nothing wrong with your face. You're not deformed or anything so I don't know what the problem is. Lose weight btw

W-what?

I'm a NEET who's been cutting and dieting lately. I have no frame of reference.

Danish, but close. Glad my Scandinavian is showing. And yeah, eating 1500cal a day at the moment, shaping up like mad. At least it feels that way.

Why are you so fucking enormous? Are you a horse/whale by any chance.

that happens to me too but without the smile

you literally look like you're about 20 pounds and 2 yrs of lifting from being a turbo chad

cut out the FUCKING anime and delete all of that faggot shit from your computer and never think about it again first, though

>cut out the FUCKING anime
Pic related

And I'm cutting first, then bulking up. Thanks for the motivation!

all I can offer you is an honest yikes, my friend. you will never make it. Never.

If you have to say regular, then it's not regular. Fucking autist.

Surely these aren’t the only two expressions you get

I'm fine with being fit and not giving up my weeb ways.

Chad life is overrated anyway.

Yeah, it should happen to everyone. I do get a smile once in a while though, but it's from the cashier with tourettes at the local shartmart.

wej

I grew my hair long for the past year and now women don't stop smiling at me.

Maybe you just have an ugly face.

Fitweeb here
Qt consluts will be somewhat ez pulls if you care about 3DPD

>I shave, I don't let my hair grow long, and I wear regular clothing.

I do the exact opposite. I went full Drifter mode a couple of years ago and I'm get a lot of attention from girls, even when they know I have a gf.

I always do this face when I meet someone I know but I have no confidence with

Why? Because youre fucking hard niggy fuck them pussy ass people

Solidarity, brother

we're all gonna make it

What the fuck hello me

I get this from women too, but I also get similar stuff from men, and I don’t know what it means.

Example:
>walking along to my lecture
>wearing normal, unsuspecting clothing
>minding my own business
>catch the eye of a guy who had clearly been looking at me longer than I’d be looking at him, he quickly looks down and carries on walking
>happens four times on my walk

This literally happens all the time, and I’m not some autismo who would attract attention, I’m just a standard normie. What do they want with me, lads?

A great deal of people struggle with eye contact, doesn't matter if they're jacked and twice your size or a group of guys who could easily beat the shit out of you, looking back down into the ground is an instinctual and habital thing for most people, probably a past bad habit for most Veeky Forumsizens as well before they started reading HOW2BALPHA infographics that tell you to stare at everyone.
Just give people a quick smile if you don't want to unnerve them by looking at them, you usually get one back.

Grow your hair out a bit and stop sticking your jaw out so much

You don't look very friendly or approachable, that's your problem. Your eyes look irritated or neutral at best and your lips make you look like you're gritting your teeth or something, just make an effort to smile more at people and open your eyes a bit more so you don't have this hostile half-squint going on.

Are you me desu senpai?
It's either I am the most charming mf or the most shut-in autist...
JUST

I'm not sticking my jaw out though.

I don't know how to not look like a total psycho. You're not the first one to mention it.

I hate it, my looks are basically the exact opposite of my personality.

>I don't know how to not look like a total psycho
I literally just told you how to, smile more and open your eyes a bit more as well.

I personally never look people in the eyes in the gym or public, I don't really like small talk if I'm not interested in you. And even if I was interested in you I still wouldn't look because I'm a pussy

Nope, doesn't work. I just look like a fucking serial killer.

>iFunny watermark

Jajajajajaja

im bloatmax and people would smile at me if i smile at them... unless completely disheveled and a slob that day adn not had a haircut in months