ifnb.blogspot.ca/?zx=db390237d21fd918
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>powerlifting is a sport
>olympic lifting is a sport anyone cares about

>Veeky Forums chad joins in on a game of football
>gets completely humiliated

Is there anything more embarrassing?

I lose all respect in that moment

I play rugby: the official sport of Veeky Forums.

Good lad, but don't forget rowing. Those are the two official Veeky Forums sports because at most american universities you can walk on to a team for one or the other and use it as a fast-track to making it.

Do e-sports count?

sports are ironically for mentally handicapped manchildren. Go chase that ball around a bit more champ, maybe memorize some more stats.

I play esports, gotcha buddeh ;)

Too busy

what do you do for fun, user?

this

Never gonna make it brah

i take snapshots of the backdrops in anime, translate them, print them out, and archive them in my file cabinet

Is pool fit I wanna learn

C O P E

No, pool is something you play while drinking that requires no fitness whatsoever. It's a game, not a sport.

>be bloatmaxxx
>only sport i ever want to play is soccer
:(

>over the age of 22
>plays sports

Lmao

>rugby: the official sport of Veeky Forums.

>try to get a group of friends from school to play volleyball weekly
>lots of initial interest then pewters out
>including myself, the most we had one time was 6 people, then eventually had difficulty getting 4 total for basic 2v2
>cancel it
fuck. it's a one hour window once a week. if people don't want to fucking play, i don't know why they won't just say so instead of staying silent or making excuses.

you need to start reaching out to acquaintances to play
then encourage your friends and acquaintances to find players
add a contact for those players too
perhaps start a facebook group (this is risky because if there are shitheads you don't want to play with unless completely desperate, they always reply)

i did this for pickup soccer, made lots of networking with people - outside of soccer we never socialized if they were not already friend of a friend other than saying whats up if you're introverted and worried about that

Is masturbating a sport?

>thinks he's straight
>doesn't have sex

Competing in sports all through high school and college now. Compete in powerlifting now because it doesn't require tons of skill and it's something I can do on my own, be competitive at, and make friends doing.

Get on my level.

At what point does running/cycling/swimming become a sport? I want to start doing triathlons but I still have a long way to go until I can start doing Olympic distance

Are bodybuilding competitions considered a sport?

ifnb.blogspot.ca/?zx=db390237d21fd918

I want this hobby

is an horse a athlete?

too uncoordinated
>want to play basketball
>dont wanna be bricking shots like an autist
>never play

>ITT no discussion of martial arts

Horseback riding is more physically demanding than it looks

>play volleyball for 3 minutes
>OHJESUSMYWRISTSAREONFIRE.WEBM

I would imagine it gets numb after a while but damn that shit stings at first.

I want to get in to sports but I hate most of the people who play sports because sports culture is gay as fuck

what are some good solo sports?

>martial arts

unless you meant boxing/wrestling/BJJ then fuck off back to sensei Rick's karate class in the apartment above the laundromat

>Not Water Polo
>The only sport where the refs can't do shit.

Lifting

Boxing/Kickboxing/MMA

>he doesnt realise two of the 3 best networking methods are sports

>in the apartment above the laundromat
fuck this is too accurate
delet

this.
no easier way to meet Veeky Forums girls

I'm spending this year getting stronger before playing rugby league.

I'm 6'0", 110kg and played prop forward. I can squat 220kg, bench 120kg, deadlift 240kg and press 90kg. I'd like to get up to a 270kg squat, 160kg bench, 300kg deadlift and 120kg press this year before trying out for a league team next year. Rugby league is a very easy sport to play (played it for four years as a kid) and most professional rugby league players in Australia are slack cunts and generally unprofessional.

I more meant in terms of business but yeah that too

>a bunch of bogan junkies with brain damage are unprofessional
No shit?