My mom always told me that if you take a cold shower after doing exercise while your body heat stills high...

My mom always told me that if you take a cold shower after doing exercise while your body heat stills high, you could become blind.

I-is this truth?

I don't want to keep waiting to take a shower.

Other urls found in this thread:

onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.1113/JP270570/full
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/25760154
ceejles.tumblr.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

That's not true but cold showers can make your testicles permanently retreat inside your body and make you sterile.

Source?

I am a testicle doctor.

That's not true but if you take your dick and smush it into your pelvis with a bag of ice it disappears and you need to pee out your asshole for the rest of your life.

That's not true but taking hot showers can damage your hair follicles if you stand directly under the shower-head and cause premature baldness

Showering in regular water will make your foreskin fall of cause of the chemicals they put in it, you need to boil 80 gallons of water to kill off the chemicals and then use that to bathe instead

Not true me and ur mum used to take cold showers after "exercise" all the time

Based
Really based

dohoho

Easier to just take a cold airbath like Ben Franklin.
>I rise early almost every morning and sit in my chamber, without any clothes whatever, half an hour or an hour, according to the season, either reading or writing.

No. Cold showers do kill gains though.

onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.1113/JP270570/full

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/25760154

Doctors don't know everything

That's not true, but brushing your teeth after eating means you will poke holes in the enamel since its weaker after processing food

Jesus I shouldn't enter those threads because I'm so confused with all this broscience.

I'm a testicle doctor too and you're wrong. Claiming your an expert is not providing a source, knowing where to find good sources quickly might be used to claim you're an expert.

>This thread

Yes
why would your mother lie to you?

im legit confused and can no longer tell who is fucking with who anymore.

Fuck, can we discuss op’s pic? The older version of the girl looks like she’s wetting her panties.

Thats not true, but jerking off in a cold shower if your uncircumsized can lead to necrosis of the foreskin (in 10% of the population). There was a case I read about a few weeks ago where a guys entire foreskin went black because of it, and the poor kid was too scared to say anthing and it ended up spreading an he lost half his penis

I actually think it's a pretty well drawn pic. I've been looking for sauce... but all I've found is a really weird fandom for a show I didn't know existed.

>he don't want to fuck the catboy
how does it feel to be gay

you sound autistic

Thanks bro. Anyways, I found it: ceejles.tumblr.com/

taking a cold shower is fine, but if you do it right after exercise you risk a heart attack or stroke because of the sudden constriction of all your blood vessels. This could also damage the small blood vessels in your retina, but only if you're spraying ice cold water right into your eyes right after doing a heavy set of squats or something.

Why don't you just take a warm shower after exercising?

huehuehue