"Woman like muscular guys bro! Just head to the gym and focus on yourself, the babes will come my man."

>"Woman like muscular guys bro! Just head to the gym and focus on yourself, the babes will come my man."

Why do people still believe getting "buff" will get them girls? You're still gonna be the same sad kunt/sperg on the inside, just with a shiny coat of paint. Lmfao

What motivated you to post this?

actually neck width is direclty correlated to increase in stream of vagina to your penis, so getting buff is a pretty great decision for a male to make

Stop using blackops2cel-kun for your shitposts, he already made it unlike your sorry ass.

not the same person

Bullshit unless he got major eyelid/jaw/chin surgery and also plucked his eyebrows. Looks nothing like him otherwise.

>not the same person
>what is lighting
>what is focal length
>what is late puberty
>what are plucked eyebrows
>what is different facial expression

>being that stupid

the lips arent even the same nor are the eyes

Sounds like the type of shit DYEL arabs and indians say to each other to keep lifting

The first picture is terrible to begin with, which makes everything look different. He's obviously grown since then which is why he looks better but you can still tell it's him.
Regarding the lips, I have the same thicc lips as codcel and I can make them look thinner. He's doing a retarded awkward half-smile on the first picture which is why they look so weird.

>lifting for girls

Good for him

He just needs a not shit hair cut

he doesn't need anything, he looks happy enough unlike the bitter incels here

muh happiness

That gril is probably his sister

THE MASSLET COPE

>different ear height
>different ear shape
>different eye shape
>different mouth shape
>SOMEWHAT similar looking nose
HURR HOW CAN YOU NOT SEE IT'S THE SAME PERSON MORONG

this shitty bait will never convince anyone. delete it already.

go be a pathetic incel on your own forum faggot not all of us are ugly (inside and outside) like u

Because improving yourself physically is a whole lot easier than overcoming shyness and anxiety issues.

are there any other board who have bigger incel losers for janitors?

What is your max bench, squat, and DL?

Improving your physique can lead to improved self-confidence, reducing shyness and leading to small successes which further reinforce your mental gains. And if you stop hanging around on Veeky Forums for most of the say you might even get out of the alt-right circle jerk it has become and develop a healthy attitude towards humanity again.

You will be slightly more attractive if you lift, and it can help lift you into mediocrity if below but beyond that it's mostly irrelevant to women.

Still worth investing a couple of hours a week, but living for lifting is stupid from every perspective.

>he didnt bang his sister

wew