Is eating pussy beta? I feel like it all tastes the same

is eating pussy beta? I feel like it all tastes the same

>only had one gf
>she didn't like receiving or giving oral
That was fine with me

I do it sparingly if I’m in a relationship. If it’s a one night stand, absofuckinglutely not.

I do it as much as I can. Love it

I can do push ups with my tongue

Always do it to my lover. It makes my voice deeper

Do you like doing it? If you do, it's not beta.

I enjoy it. Most times it gets them to cum before you even start to fuck. Gets them horny as all hell.

yes, gives you throat cancer

you're missing out both ways bro

t. love eating pussy and smash PRs every time I do

If it's for a stable partner you better fucking do it. If it's for a new girl/one night stand it's beta as fuck.

Pussy juice dries the skin around my mouth and sometimes I need to use lotion to moisturize my cheeks. It feels like a light adhesive has been applied.

Eating pussy is more alpha than getting your dick sucked. You are the provider not the reciever, you are the the one in complete control.

t. beta soyboys

Calling everyone soyboy caus “muh memes” fuckin copy cat. That’s not alpha. Alphas are funny like me, me and uh dr fuckin suess. Now go shove an onion up your peehole and get back to edging to the golden girls marathon you are watching with your adopted grandma

Just smash ffs. Women appreciate you more when you use them for your pleasure; not when you "look out for their pleasure too".

??????????

reddit tier post

Oh ok my man keep riding that rink a rink dink dink. I’ll keep Alan dunking in dis space jam muffucin bioutch

don't have a promiscuous lifestyle and wife up a qt virgin

yes and enjoy your throat cancer

A woman not wanting to receive a oral is fine, and to tell you the truth, I didn't care that much about getting blown either

That is until I met a girl that LOVED to suck dick and was very good at it

>tfw you're just chilling on the couch enjoying a comfy TV show while she sucks on your dick for 30mins until you cum in her mouth

>thinking that women are people
>putting your mouth where other cocks have been

never gonna make it

Wow I feel so bad for any woman stupid enough to date you. My sweet chad boyfriend gives me multiple orgasms orally and Id do anything to please him and keep him.

Yes goy eat the pussy that other guys have fucked. Might as well suck their dicks.

With this logic you would never kiss a girl on the lips.

Y'all fucking incels need to get some help.

Veeky Forums; where guys not only have a ton of sex but are also gods at oral sex too

Do you not understand how vagina work? Just dont fuck girls with STDs. They self clean regularly its not like youre slurping down some other guys cum. Yall are brainlets and youre cucking yourself while Chad eats pussy like a god.

Roastie wanted me to do it once, I laughed her off. Went down on my virgin gf, smelled and tasted awful, never doing it again.

>expecting a forum full of socially-stunted autists and high schoolers with a warped sense of masculinity to know how vaginas work
You lost before you even started bro

miss me with that cuck shit nigga, only a moron shoves their mouth on strange puss

>speaking openly in defense of a chad's skills
> admitting you're pleb tier and then acting like what you say matters

manlet, diclklet, no self respect, never gonna make it

keep telling urself that
fact is eating pussy is beta as fuck and Theres no evolutionary evidence support that pussyeating throughout history was ever correlated to dominance
if anything the wealthy men's wifes would get servants or slaves to eat their pussy when bored, so thats what you are a slave a servant. enjoy eating that pussy bitch

You are sloppy 100th, in effect sucking all of them off when you eat her out. Pretty gay bro.

What does pussy smell/taste like?

Like a bag of sand.

Anywhere from nothing to what I'd call musky
Pennies and milk is what people call it, which I think is almost accurate
Doesn't matter how hygienic your girl is unless you make her shower every single time you're going to end up tasting it sooner or later

lewd

Same. I love eating pussy.

I have never had a better nut than when I convinced my Chinese ex gf to sit on my face.

do you even foreplay at all?
or do you leave your cumrags unsatisfied?

Ironic stupidity is still stupidity.

It depends on your view. I don't think it's beta. I think it a relationship you want your girl to feel good. Despite what "oh I'm chad, I pump 'em and dump 'em" shit guys say, most of them do it, they even go down on hoors, google that, it's very common.

The other view is probably more inline with Veeky Forums, the greeks believed you can fuck a woman, fuck a woman in the arse, fuck a man in the arse, a boy...along as long as you don't get fucked in the arse, it's not gay, so to them, eating a pussy made you more beta/gay and ostracized than fucking a guy.

If you don’t actively want to bury your face in her then it’s too early and you should chill out

girls do expect it but they don’t expect you to be good at it, which is where the alpha comes in

>His gf wasn`t a virgin
C U C K B O I
U
C
K
B
O
I

By that logic, your dick is covered in pussy juice at all time and basically, girls sucking your dick is licking a bunch of other girls pussy. It doesn't make sense, you clean your dick in the shower, people take showers and clean themselves. I really hope you guys are joking or is this board full of socially retarded incels who gets upset that everyone isn't a virgin like themselves?