Cholesterol

So my diet currently does not include any cholesterol. Is this healthy? Doesn't the body need cholesterol to do stuff?

Other urls found in this thread:

accessdata.fda.gov/scripts/InteractiveNutritionFactsLabel/factsheets/Cholesterol.pdf
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

accessdata.fda.gov/scripts/InteractiveNutritionFactsLabel/factsheets/Cholesterol.pdf
>The human body makes more cholesterol than it needs — so it is not necessary to get cholesterol from food.

I didn't know we could make our own cholesterol. That makes me feel better.

Eat eggs not just the whites faggot.

I'm vegan.

>inb4 howcanutellsomeoneisvegan posts

Dietary cholesterol does not have much effect on serum cholesterol. Serum cholesterol is produced by the liver when processing the foods you eat. It's why vegans still have cholesterol in their blood though dietary cholesterol is absent from plant-based foods.

>I'm vegan.

The only thing that keeps me going is the thought of watching all the meat-cucks dying of cancer while I'm still healthy and active.

You need it to make testosterone, so if you're okay with being a literal soyboy, then keep up your cuck diet.

Vegan shill begone

I wasn't shilling until someone told me to start eating eggs.

Reminder that dietary cholesterol has minimal effect on blood cholesterol

reminder that this is because, astonishingly, adding more dietary cholesterol to someone with already high cholesterol only marginally increases that already high cholesterol

eating a little bit of meat doesn't give you cancer

I'm just trolling.

>I didn't know we could make our own cholesterol
The absolute state of Veeky Forums, people.

This who you take advice from.

>taking advice from Veeky Forums

this site died a long time ago

ah ok nice senpai

It needs cholesterol to clean that mess up too.

The cholesterol you intake is tiny compared to the amount your body makes itself. Sugar, as always, is the real problem.

>Dietary cholesterol does not have much effect on serum cholesterol

I like how you shills went from "dude dietary has literally zero EFFECT to the cholesterol in ur bloodstream just eat bacons and eggs everyday XD" to "yeah maybe it has some effects.... but it's totally ok"

maybe in a few year you'll stop the denial