Posted on my friends IG. Claims natty results? Possible? 13lb gain and leaner in 6 months?

Posted on my friends IG. Claims natty results? Possible? 13lb gain and leaner in 6 months?

nigga this is the same shit with different lighting. fuck outta here

Lol

really who takes a before and after picture of a natty transformation?

what makes someone decide "oh im going to take a picture now, and in 6 months I should be a bit bigger so I will take one then and make a sick picture"

makes it even more suss when he's already well developed and knows how hard it is to make gains going into advanced training

not to mention how everyone is on gear these days, your friend didn't do that naturally

It could be lighting /editing. But 13 lbs you would think hed be less lean. My guess is maybe clen?

Troll lol fag.

more prominent delts, bicep vein on arm popping out a bit more, bottom two abs peeking out more, so lost fat, however gained 13 pounds?

Natty

Better lighting (who knows if he even gained 13 lbs). What would you meed to take to achieve this? On top of dieting lifting etc

13lb in 6 months is totally feasible but being leaner too? Not natty

How do we even know if he gained 13lbs...more pics? Iderc prob not natty

If you're 5'5" with a 29" waist, yes.

edited to shit, why cant people just be fucking honest with themselves

Lul at op ...

test, 300-500mg a week

this

Everyone edits pics lmao

Lmao you can def gain this naturally ... Diet nutrition cardio

nice filters lol

fucking fag

Claims 6ft inatagrm

Lul

He prob didn't even gain anything lol just filters

thought the same

Lol ... He gained maybe a little muscle and leaned up and,edited the sgit out of a photo. Fucking can do this natty I look,better and I'm natty

Unless you are a bitch lol he prob diets and knows how to bulk and cut properly. People are so easy to jump on the not natty train because they get insecure or something

Tren. Wtf even with filters you guys are retarted adding 13 lbs of badically lbm in 6 months. Filter or not you can see prominent deltoid, bicep, lower ab, traps and chest. Plus more veins in bis. Fit expects anyone on test to look like Arnold so many people do it (brad pitt fight club) just to look good. Idiots do any of you even lift

I can easily shift 6 lbs a day depending on hydration. He'll, he looks puffier in the second one, it could easily be mostly creatine water weight.