Accidentally too big

I want to start working out to get lean and muscular. But I am nervous I will become huge like those freakshows like Arnold Schwarzenegger. Does anyone have experience?

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I get what you're trying to do here but the skinnyfat fear of getting too big isn't the fear of becoming big like a bodybuilder, it's fear of becoming more skinnyfat. Like a snowman.

>But I am nervous I will become huge like those freakshows like Arnold Schwarzenegger
>thinking you can just become huge like arnold in an instant, by accident.
the amount of arrogance in this statement it makes me mad. i know you're trolling but i have honestly heard this in real life by people who are the disastrously unhealthy

ik its bait, same goes for females who think gym makes them too big
>get too big
>stop doing it

>that frame
you won't have to worry about that friendo

This dude's hips are the same width as his shoulders, fucking impressive

I really like to watch this guy's streams sometimes. He probably holds the most world records on weird pseudo challenge DaS runs.

It's easy to believe that if I was him I'd see that picture and have a spiritual crisis and reinvent myself, but probably not. You see we don't see a world of material objects, that's a new scientific worldview that has only existed since the enlightenment really. Our brains share wiring with other animals that go back a third of a billion years, for context that's before there were even trees. We see tools and obstacles, and we see... well for instance we see color because our primate ancestors, they needed acute vision to detect both fruit and predators, specifically snakes. This man, he doesn't see that N7 tattoo and think "Jesus man, just look at me, look at these glasses and spindly arms and this soy-distended belly, the chaos in my soul has manifested itself in the world in the form of my very body, and that is NOT a good thing," but no, like... he only sees what he's looking for. We all do, and if you can't see yourself in his shoes, then... well, maybe you're a weak person, and that lack of an integrated shadow does not make you virtuous, it makes you helpless against tyranny. Here's something useful you can do- lift weights, and rerack them when you're done. There's an idea. A chaotic gym, well, that can be extrapolated all the way down to hell itself and believe me, that is not somewhere you want to be.

How about you get to the start before you worry about crossing the finish line

Why does everyone think working out is like the scene in Captain America when they change Steve Rogers? The amount of work a skinny fucker would have to put in to look like Arnie would be years and years of work, eating thousands of calories a day, and would happen over that course of time.

www youtube.com/watch?v=XxmHNTyL6B4

Besides, if I looked like OP's pic, I'd want to look like ANYTHING else, because that's one ugly fucker.

This is how you leave humanity behind

is that a mass effect tattoo

Anyone curious, I'm like 99% sure this is LobosJr, a pretty popular twitch streamer who especially plays Dark Souls. Granted, he may look like shit, but he makes a killing playing video games and has 10's of thousands of fans. Not everyone's priorities are the same in life, so before you make fun of him for his body consider that you're probably working a 9-5 making shit money while he plays vidya and makes bank.

Hi Lobos

You couldn't be like him even if you wanted to.

It is. Why would anyone do that?

Is it physically possible for a man to have a smaller chest?

you can't "accidentally" become anything. You get the body you work for.

> N7 tattoo
> looks the polar opposite of commander shepard

He achieved Soylarian mode

Bait.

This one time I was dusting the weights my wife's bull lifts and accidentaly inhaled some of the dust. Now I have to go through doors sideways :-(

You don’t wander through a college campus and accidentally get a PhD, do you? Stup being a cunt weasel

This has to stop

well, once i was wandering around the hood a i accidentally got blacked

Except the person in OP would never look like Arnold with the most optimal training, diet and rest. Guys like Arnold are genetic anomalies. People in OPs pic are genetic garbage

It happened to me op it sucked
>my friend was benching
>asked me to spot him
>kinda scared to touch the barbell because I didn’t want to become like a monster
>he fails on his last rep so I have to help him back up
>look in the mirror
>I turned into Rich Piana
>now I can’t stop taking four scoops every day or I’ll die
don’t make the same mistakes I did son

I know this is bait but I'm taking it anyway. People who think they are going to accidentally attain the body of someone who trains and eats at peak performance with their shitty 2-3 day a week meme split and ab routines are the scum of the gym. I can guarantee you that you can do whatever your heart wants and you won't look like a bodybuilder.

wash your balls bucko

>tfw I actually knew a dyel who said something like this

It's been close to a decade and I'm still mad.

This is good bait so this thread will get lots of attention.
Someone tell me HOW TO MAKE MYSELF EAT MORE
It feels like I'm going to vomit when I try to force swallow, unironically worried that if I do it more than like twice the third time or so will not be able to be kept down

I know this is bait, but I have heard both men and women say this who have this exact frame.

Do you have a physiologically , psychological or both. If both to what degree is it mental vs physical.

I don't know that I have any physiological or psychological problems (if that's what you're asking).
I may be particularly depressed lately which seems like it may be impairing my eating but I don't actually know.
I've never been a HUGE eater, but couple months ago I could hit maintenance level of calories at least. Now I can't do that, even when I feel like I know I should be hungry, any given meal I give up halfway through because I don't want to lmaovomit on my plate.
I want to ramp up gym performance but I'm so fucking weak because I've probably lost more than 10lbs (no scale in the gym anymore so I have no clue) and I'm genuinely struggling.

If I just ignore the gag reflex when I swallow will I be fine? I don't want to look like a retard in a packed college cafeteria.

You might have an eating disorder or one of many illnesses. Go to a DR.

Re-read that in my Pepe the frog voice.
9/11 good job bucko

GR8 B8 M8

Kek ‘ d

GOML

If you're worried about looking like Arnold, just don't take steroids for years straight. It's a gradual process that takes lots of effort. You decide when you stop.

T H I C C
H
I
C
C