How often do you cycle between bulking and cutting?

How often do you cycle between bulking and cutting?

I could unironically pull taylor swift

I blast and cruise on bulking

i could pull her 15 reps (below the knee)

I mean, pull her attention and captivate her.

Every other second, I literally fluxate between 0% bf and bloatmax, pulsating like a neutron star

i bulk for however long it takes to achieve a set of goals, then cut the fat to see how it looks before deciding on new goals

I don't bulk or cut, I look good year-round since I do cardio and eat well

i try to cycle most times i go to the gym after lifitng weights
just plug in the headphones, work on my sweat, try to beat my records if im fresh, if tired, just try to put in some minutes

I tell my body it’s bulking season, blend up a shake of beef, eggs, chocolate milk, avocados and cream

Then just before it touches my lips I eat a salad and do cardio

Diet confusion brihs

Um ... sweetie...
your body will get fat like that. If your body thinks about food or you just see food ads, your body will get and stay fat.

That’s why diets fail.

I bulk until I start to feel fat and then I cut until I see abs

You move the pedals in a circular motion

This. Bulk until you achieve strength aims. Then reduce fat. And repeat.

kek

I'm glad you're confident, user.

Yeah me too since I'm so cool, smart and handsome

PWM duty cycle?

Why was I born short (5'8 manlet) and cursed to have a thing for long legs? I could never get a girl like swift or Stacy Keibler and thats the girls I want! it's not right! I HATE IT

I would let taylor swift shit in my mouth

I'm not sure I could, but by god, I'd try.

You wouldn't have to really cycle in between if you keep your bulk calories no more than approx +250cal plus cardio, you won't be a fat mess while packing on lean mass.

So you have the body and face of a model, and are a multi millionaire celebrity? Cool story.

I've been bloatmaxx all my life. OL for football and heavyweight for wrasslin means I never had to worry about weight, just strength.