Thoughts on these? Do you really get any cardio workout with them?

Thoughts on these? Do you really get any cardio workout with them?

I just did like 18 mins on one of those and I was sweating like a pig. So yes?

I wouldn't be caught dead on one of those.

The best cardio machine hands down. And easier on the knees than running if obese

tfw too powerful for max resistance level.

>one leg seems to provide most of the power necessary for a rotation, cant fix

Help

Never tall enough and not adjustable at my gym.

I use pic related and it makes me sweat a lot

If you're 300 pounds or more its basically your best bet if you're swimming or cycling.

this sentence doesn't make sense
the eliptical is your best bet if you are obese if you are swimming or cycling

Just fucking jog man. A light 30 minute run every evening is all you need to get things pumping.

Ive been using this since September for an hour every night cross ramp set to 18 and resistance at 10 the machine says im burning a little over 700 calories when i started i weigh 458lbs now im at 335lbs so i say it works

My bad forgot the pic

doing only 1 type of exercise is all you need

Thats a sweet looking machine wish my gym had one

Best form of cardio imo

Is this machine any good in your opinion

i think he means if you're obese you should plug an elliptical machine in and jump into a pool with it

The goal of cardio is to get your heart pumping and build stamina. Some shit will help build your legs more, like cycling is better for that than jogging, etc. In my opinion, if you wanna build leg strength lift weights, don't rely on cardio alone. Running is practical, so I gravitate towards it. Then again so is swimming and cycling. Do what you want.

I used to use those a lot. I like how they are easy on the knees but still closer to running than those bicycle things.

It's a good machine but I dunno, it feels awkward

Picrelated is what I like

Theres this really pretty chick at my gym that always uses that machine

Ok... cool story bro

thats literally the milf machine at every gym

Yeah i got size 13 feet though my toes almost get smashed by the rotating steps

hopefully they are in 2 rows, and you take the back row before she can

Man im pretty far away from her in the cardio room s
The last couple of times she's worked out next to me im always on the cross ramp eliptical she grabs the one next to me she's really hot but im too shy to make a move i saw her tonight and still im too scared so say hello

bETTER than treadmills, cause that is really just a poor man's jog. But the elliptical movement is unique, and it's better for your knees.

manlet
jk, but 2bh i have this problem as well, and my gym doesn't have the fancy ones that adjust stride length or height

>Cardio
lol not even once

>Im not fat, I'm strong

I feel weird on ellipticals, the movement just does not feel natural to me. I prefer good ol' stationary bikes or treadmills

The one i use says i burn 1800 calories in an hour, so i guess they are nice

I was on the treadmill while reading this since that was what I was most comfortable with and after reading a couple replies I got off and immediately hopped into an elliptical. I began to sweat a lot and next time, tomorrow, I'm gonna bring a sweater to sweat more. A lot more easy on my feet and I feel it a lot more than Incline treadmill. Thanks guys. We're gonna make it.

>Do you really get any cardio workout with them?
Movement will increase your heartrate. You could get a cardio workout by writhing on the floor like an imbecile if you wanted.

Of course the elliptical is a great workout.

M8 if you've cut down by over 100lbs since you started, I don't think you need the validation of a Mongolian Horsewrestling forum. You're making it.

Rowing is superior

actual rowing or machine rowing?

I try to do the elliptical, bike and this treadmill once at least every week. I have noticed though since I have been lifting my cardio is a bit behind, I used to run every other day last year.

I especially like the elliptical, I go for an hour and watch movies/youtube videos on my phone

i always do this for cardio over jogging, because im deathly afraid of fucking my knees
my brother was in cross country in hs and ended up needing knee surgery cause i guess they were going harder than he could handle