k

imagine her proteinous braapps. *sniff*

>not even parallel
>knees caving in on the way up
>belt
>knee sleeves
>wrist wraps
>narrow grip due to lack of trap-shelf

Don't get me wrong, that looks like 445 lbs and I'm impressed, even more impressed she can do that without being a hambeast, but she shouldn't be squatting that heavy given everything I listed.

I squat 6plate, so fuck off.

senpai teach us more

I can squat 3 plate but I literally never do it because it'll permanently fuck up my knees.

Front squats

Who is she?

hahahahahahahaha

Gibs

yeah, no man, don't want to hurt ur knees

don't strain your yourself or god forbid struggle even a little bit. not that

t. emasculated faggot who is weaker than a girl

Amanda Lawrence
20 years old USAPL/IPF • 84kg/185.2lb Powerlifter

>i can't squat for shit because i'm a weak wuss: the post

Well, she's a professional and I'm not.

>84kg
Cunt is lighter than me by 3kg, I bet all that mass is in her mass.

>the scared to squat heavy because bad knees from football
How do I stop being a faggot?

That bitch is literally lifting with her neck

She looks like her sweat reeks of var

>woman

Leg Press initially to get the movement pattern right

People keep bitching about the leg press but it's a lot easier on the knees and you can still fry your quads with it

I mean I can squat 2 plates for reps I'm just scared as fuck about moving up.

Careful, OP will call you a bitch.

"white"

oh my god you are such a fucking bitch. your t-levels must be in the single digits.

>wraps add 80 lbs
>shoes add 50 lb
>belt adds 100 lbs
>low bar adds another hundo

that's a 95 lb squat

THis

i guarantee you that this insecure little faggot can't squat as much as the girl in the OP nor has he ever used any of the equipment he listed off in a vain attempt to make people think he's not a totally ignorant moron.

what does their race have to do with anything?
disgusting user

BLACKED

Hi Amanda

Belted and not below parallel

It took me 10 years to get to 2 plate no belt and below parallel for 2 reps.
Im a male 80kg 5'11"

Id say it should take 5 years of intense focus on squats.

After the first year i could quarter squat like her 150kg...

But 100kg properly is much more difficult than what she is doing.

She is also on sterons

That is because all gym thots do is squat. Most of them can hardly bench the bar, curl 15 pounds, or do a single fucking pullup. I agree leg training is important but lets not try and hide why women are so proficient at it. Legs are the equivalent to arms for them, just like a lot of guys will go light or outright skip legs, a lot of women do the same with everything that isn't thighs, hamstrings, or glutes.

la atrociado los americas

BRAPFFTTTRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAP* *BRAAAAAAPP*
ughhhhhh... My stomach is roaring hurting!
*BRRRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAPP*
ughhhhhhhhh... That's much better... My stomach better... Here comes another!
*BFFFFFFTTTRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAP*ther!
*BFFFFFFFFTTTPPFFT* *BRAP BRAP BRAPPPFFT* *BRAPFFT* *BRAPPPPP*
ughhhhhhhhh! Stinky! My belly-welly-welly is another!
*BRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAPPPFFTTTRRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAPPPPPP*
ughhhhh... That's much better....
Oh wait.... My belly-welly..... Here comes another!
*BRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAPPPAAAAAAAAP*nky! My belly...... My belly-welly.....
Oh wait.... My stomach is a mess!
*BFFFFFFFTTTPPFFTTTPPFFTTTRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAPPPPPPPPP*
ughhhh.... My belly-welly is a mess!
*BRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAPPPAAAAAAAAAAAAPPPPPPPPPPPFFT* *BRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAPPPPPPP*
ughhhh! Sting!
*BRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAPPPAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP*
Ahhhh! Sting!
*BRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAP*FT* *BRAPPPFFT* *BRAPFFT* *BRAAAAAAAAAP*ter... Here comes another!
*BFFFFFFFFFFFTTTPPFFT* *BRAPPPFFT* *BRAAAAAAAAAAPPPAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAP* *BRAP BRAP BRAP* *BRAP BRAPPPPPPPPPPPP*
ughhhhh... It's much better...... Here comes another!
*BRAPPPFFT* *BRAP* *BRAP BRAP BRAP* *BRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAP*FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFTTTPPFFTTTRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAPPPFFT* *BRAP BRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAPP*
Ahhhhhhhhhhhh! Stinky! stomach better... It's much better.... That's much belly is roaring....
Oh wait.....
Ugh... That's fucking hurting!
*BRAP BRAPPPAA

this

I am tho

you think there is enuff money in powerlifting she don't have to work/go to school?

What the fuck are you on about?
It took me 2 years to squat 140kg barefoot to the lowest of low ATG.

i'm 5'9 81kg after a year of calisthenics

literally started squatting with weights last week and I did 90kg 5x5

Mogged by a girl
How cruel.

he's an ex running back

little short strong, fast fuckers are built for running thru ppl

You faggots don't know me. I've had knee trouble since college because I actually played a collegiate level sport. It fucked up my knees and now I can't squat heavy. Kill yourselves.

waaaaah

Uh yeah, I agree. Sure isn't in her magnetic field

Brehs...

perhaps a small pocket dimension like where Bruce Banner keeps most of his mass when he's not Hulk

front squats fuck up more the knees as it is a quad dominant excersize, in contrast to low bar squat that is more of a hamstring and hip dominant.
You can see this if you search the bottom position of both exercises, you can see front squats the knees travel further.

I seriously hope none of you are serious. The amount of cope in your posts is pathetic .

thicc
h
i
c
c

Strong af tho this girl

She is 84 fucking kilograms? How tall is she?

bodyweight squat is not that impressive

if ur OP u should be starting chad tier threads. u got 12 y/o trolls doing it on the regular

Also: Women have wider hips than men which means they have a pretty big advantage for leg activities - despite, obviously, the lack of muscularity that women also possess

Noob question, you all say she isn't going below parallel. But it looks like at the bottom of the rep that she does. Am I missing something or what?

must be like 5'8 or more in that case

they're trolling

Squat is a meme, I don´t need to do it to have big legs

3 reds

>lifting heavy shit that destroys your body for little to no money
Why are powerlifters so autistic?

couldn't make it to your judging job at the Arnold?

why do anything you millennial cocksuck

go play with you FunCo plushie
and anime pillow

>wr holder not to depth
powerlifting, lol
what a fucking joke

post yourself going to depth with 490

it's ok to be white.

Don't mind if I do ;)

post your vagina then I'll think about it

those are not 20kg plates....r-right?

The same person posting these threads

I'll never get the meme of squatting without safety arms. It's not like those are "in the way", unless your descent is slightly asymmetrical and your plates touch it
but if that's your case, you've some serious problems anyway.
I see people unracking from half racks, move all the way back so that they aren't protected by spotter arms any more, and squat. All of them invariably are well above the spotter arms at their lowest point in their ROM. And to be honest, spotter arms at their lowest are still high enough for a dwarf squatting ATG.
It's completely nonsensical.

Looks parallel to me.

>belt
Not raw so who cares. Only raw lifts count as a test of strength.

Mayve not to this extent but all the gear in use is doing over 50% of the work. So it doesn't even count.

Yeah, people are dumbasses. I have a Titan half rack with safety arms at a level that works for both squats and bench. Plus, they help you load the first plates for the deadlift.

WHY DO WOMEN ALWAYS LOCK OUT THEIR FUCKING KNEES IN EVERY EXERCISE THEY TRY TO PERFORM REEEE GET THE FUCK OUT OF MY GYM

>critism is unjustified because the criticizer can't do the same thing
typical roastie argument, get the fuck out of here.

>not even parallel
that's something something below parallel
>knees caving in on the way up
there's surprisingly no valgus twitch at all (not that it's always an error)
>belt
and...?
>knee sleeves
these modify the squat dynamics a little, but it's not like it's cheating
>wrist wraps
arguably useless on squats
>narrow grip
that's the only issue

explain to me why you perceive "locking the knee" an error in squat and deadlift, without caps lock mode engaged possibly

Islee Islee Islee...

95% of Veeky Forums in the background

She has knee sleeves, wrist wraps, high heeled shoes and she's wearing clothes. Not raw.

Okay soym, when you have 370 kg on your back like i had just earlier in the gym after my first sip of the day you need to be careful to not lock your knees as there is a chance that you will "jiggle" and when this happens you can not control the weight as good and you can get injured

>you can't actually be serious...right?

fuck off my board reddit

There's nothing to criticize. Most of you probably can't even unrack that. Literally the only people that criticize (not legitimately cheating) feats of strength are people who are upset that the person in question is stronger than them. Your insecurity is so palpable because girls who are smaller than you are stronger than you.

Most men have never squatted over 2 plates.
It's almost as if the ability to lift perfectly balanced barbells with spinning sleeves with calibrated plates inside a facilitiy with air conditioning or heating is not a prerequisit for manhood.

Kek

She COMPETES in the 84 kilo class
She probably eeighs close to 90

Dan green competes in the 100 kilo class and weighs almost 140 kilos

That’s dedication right there, eating clen and trening hard everyday to reach peak human performance.

This is pretty good form, I don't think her knees are caving because of the start position as well

rippetoe told me my torso should be leaning more forward but it's more than this webm here, wtf guys

yes, manlet gains

your short everything makes it easier

It depends on your torso length as well, shorter torso means more "upright".
As long as you are leaning so that your weight is over your midfoot it's cool.

while it's true that orthogonal forces on a locked joint are more harmful than on an unlocked one, there's a subtle difference you have to learn (sorry if I pretend to teach you something, I don't mean to be rude. I just happen to be an expert on the subject). A trainee shall always perform the lift through all the lift ROM, locking included; what she or he shouldn't do is resting passively on the locked joint. As long as the surrounding muscles are engaged the joint is both protected and ready to be unlocked.
I can't tell from if the grill in OP is performing it as intended, given both the low resolution of the webm and the t h i c c n e s s of the grill. Anyway your generalization is wrong and you're hampering your training if you don't reach the locking position.
You're welcome

>correct info
>insufferable cunt

Unsubscribe.

Kek you faggot, i hope this is bait.
I did 15 reps on 2 plates atg high bar no belt last week weighing 73 kg

Fuck man maybe read up on how to lift. Jesus christ. Were you legpressing for 9.5 years?

is no one going to comment on "smashley" ?