ITT signs your girl is ugly

ITT signs your girl is ugly

if she's ugly you'll be able to tell
do you not have eyes user?

blinders m8

Daily Reminder that if your GF has an instagram, she is cheating on you.

Does this mean she's hot?

>what is makeup and filters

In that case it doesn’t matter which you pick, because they all do and by your logic all are.

>gf
>low follower count
Implying this is a bad thing

I-it's like Golf right?

She has it but hasn't logged on or posted in 3 years

Quit social media mate. Its freeing not having to look at that bullshit daily. Trust me you don't need it, all social media does is kill time and brain cells. Let thots be thots, get off your phone and improve your life

she made a new one.

listen to this guy.
for real man when was the last time you nerds even looked up at the trees?

I just scroll through Veeky Forums instead. What's the difference?

Lmao this

I would assume it applies to everything on a damn phone. Including dumbass "games".

no private messaging on Veeky Forums with thirsty dudes sending her cock pics

I don't get it. Is that twitter?

>using kike media
I think you mean signs your girl is a whore

Veeky Forums really isn't that great either, however it definitely affects your brain differently than conventional social media. Unlike Veeky Forums, conventional social media involves people you know in real life("know" is being used very losely, most people only regularly talk to a hand full of the people they follow online). The fact is that social media platforms like Facebook and Instagram are used to form a value for self worth. The end results being a feelings of inferiority and/or developing narcissistic tendancies. People get legitimately addicited to social media because of the self validation that likes bring. In the real world these likes are absolutely worthless, and are really nothing less than a viel of accomplishment.

Or I don't let her post thotty photos and wear tonnes of makeup, although her ugly friends do have big imbalances

>having a gf with an instagram account

Cuck.

Mine doesn't and she's hot and fit as fuck. Maybe try dating women that aren't whores, user?

If a girl is attractive, she is a slut. Theres no escaping it. Was on a date with an incredibly hot girl two days ago (met online). She asks how many girls ive met online, I truthfully answer 6. I ask her the same... she said around 50. Fucking 50 brehs. Seriously gut-wrenching.

>makes sweeping generalization
>follows up with anecdotal evidence

Every fucking time. If we're going the anecdotal route, most truly beautiful girls I know are better people than the average-looking ones. Those are the real whores in my experience. Hot girls (8/10 and up) know their worth and don't give it up to just anyone.

they give it up to a whole new array of men, you’re stupid. they’re more fun tho that is true

I use normiebook for messaging, keeping up with social events and following uni / work related groups. how do I quit social media while still keeping up to date with that shit???

Yeah, but they don't give it up to a lot. That's the point.

>that girl that follows you but deletes you shortly after you follow her back so her followers/following ratio is above 1

They do tho, they’ll do more threesome, group sex shit too and weird drugged out stuff and parties. you’re overestimating godess tier females user, they’re as horrible and the narcissistic middling thots

t. virgin

10/10s are super vanilla in bed. It's the insecure uggos and fatties that do that kinky shit in a desperate attempt to be liked.

she still cheating

>gf posts hearts under my pictures
>delete them

>he's not a fiend for sub-300 followers low self esteem college girls

LMAO what a fucking loser

A woman’s ability in bed has very little to do with how she looks physically. If you’re attracted to each other and sexually compatible then you’ll both be satisfied

D E V I L I S H

>used to comment ‘gay’ under every photo my ex posted of us

were you a gay couple?

No

ugly girls always try harder.