Why are all the olympic weightlifting record holders non white?

Why are they all non white?

I thought whites are the strongest

well i guess you thought wrong

Georgia is white country though

wew

How fucking retarded can you /pol/ niggers get?

>

>Almost all worlds strongest men ever were white

Try again nigger.

That is because our equivalent athletes go into other sports to make more money.
Usa has football and Anglos have rugby.
Also the west is miles better at powerliftng.
Both raw and equipped totals are held americans and the greatest deadlift is held by a brit.

>/pol/ mentality:
"all of the best people at X are of the same race as me!"
>non-loser mentality:
"I'm going to try and be the absolute best at X!"

but why not also be the best at olympic lifts?

Different races are built differently, on average

which applies to the outliers too, on average

this
people are fucking brainlet and dont understand shit.
Races are clusters of individuals on a genetic level, It means that one of your race is more close and similar to you than one of another cluster.
>implying below 69kg can be called humans
lmao

Because all the genetically gifted people would rather make money in fields that give them more money?
Also weightlifting is a fringe sport.

Why does powerlifting not even have a wikipedia page for records?

Are there even any standards? Or can any fatass lift a bus with 500 straps and claim world record?

brad castlebury is white and has broken every single one of those lifts. full cereal bowl. he super cereal.

Then why are all the best powerlifters white?

he can't "break" these lifts without being in that weight class

Yeah, you can really see the insecurity pop up when a picture of a fit or wealthy black man gets posted here.

>A-at least I'm not nigger r-right guise?!

Instead of trying to improve themselves to meet the success of the person in the pic , they claim achievements based on race that aren't their own so that they can feel about their own shortcomings. It's pretty pathetic really. I wish they would leave already

fuck off back to your containment board you inbred faggot dumb asses.

>not i guess you thought wong

The fact some niggers are smarter or fitter than me doesn't change the fact niggers as a race are a complete failure on any scale or measure. Any other race had successful civilizations and inventions.

Niggers wouldn't have the wheel without arabs/whites. The richest nigger empires were only rich because they sat on piles of gold that arabs bought from them.

I lift for the coming race war, soyboy.

Because the west is primarily white?

Is only the west allowed to do powerlifting?

this is retard logic

> half of them are held by caucasians

No everyone is allowed to powerlifting, just it isn't as popular in the east.
>why are a group from a predominantly white country white?
>retard logic
Non whites are brainlets confirmed

How come none of them are non shit tier countries?

Whether that's true or not it's not a valid excuse for not being the best you can be.

If your anscestors were truly the best of the best as you say you are, you should always be thinking "would they be proud of the man I am today?"

The west is predominantly white
Why are so many footballers and basketballers black then?

Your retard logic doesn't apply there?

The west has some of the best members of all other races because the best and most intelligent ones flock to the west en masse. Especially africans.

But they're still not the best powerlifters because muscle structures are different between races, even when it comes to the best of the best.

idk what kind of retarded strawman you're arguing with but I believe every proud white man should work as hard as they can to be the best they can be, otherwise they're not a worthy members of their race.

I'm going to preface this by saying you and I appear to agree with each other 100%.

The guy made the point that /pol/acks like to respond to examples of successful/wealthy/whatever black men with "at least I'm not a nigger" to which you simply replied with the underlying logic to "at least I'm not a nigger" which I helpfully replied to with some suggestions.

Belarus is the whitest country in the world.

Watch Rocky IV. There's your answer.

lol this brainlet cant understand how biology works
what did I say that wasnt correct you dumb nigger?

but he is the stronger man in the world.... he squat 10pl8 and bench 6 pl8... for real....

but seriously though - dinkleberry is fucked. i just dont get why he isnt roasted more