/PLG/ - Powerlifting General

>be sean
>wake up at 6am
>put name on, post about poop, make fun of India (projection)
>take name off so I can't get called out
>stop doing 531
>trappy looks like THAT
>sapporoipflegal.jpg
>I'm so sad
>I'm gay
>put on name, ISLEY YOU WEASEL
>take name off
>projection x sets to failure
>drink
>I'm so sad
>bend over, cringe because crippled
>stay up too late, complain about sleep
>pass out drunk
>repeat

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/FAtJ2ig4XE4
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Drink vitargo.

I want to die right now more than ever before.

Does this board get worse or do I get less retarded?

fats take least energy to digest which is why they give you 9kcal a gram

bbbut muh galbladder secreting stuff is not a good argument

I just had a good gym session and don't want to die as much as normally

50/50 probably.

Fats are so high in energy because of all of the carbon-carbon and hydrogen bonds there are to break and release energy from.

Posting it here too in case it gets missed;
I seem to recall the amount of thermogenesis needed to digest protein already being accounted for in its 4kcal/g (which matches carbs kcal/g).

However, in the long run just creating a deficit/surplus and consistently adhering to it matters way way more for cutting/bulking.
Majority of people need to spend a few months hitting kcal goals with minimum (for health) hard macro goals and the rest of the kcals falling however they do, before they even start thinking about minutiae.

It's kind of like discussing how to optimise the aerodynamics of your car before you can even set off without stalling the car. It's a very important consideration for you to go as fast as possible, but completely irrelevant at that point

>having less whip on the bar means a little less stress on the shoulders/arms with the rack position.

oh yeah for sure. I was surprised to find that my arms werent fried after doing a heavy set of squats. Felt really good being able to bench straight after instead of having to wait half an hour

If i'm not already back on track then i've just gone super saiyan. That was a 15kg PR. Most ive ever done is 180 x4 and thats not too long ago. I'm scheduled to do a mock meet next week too. Really excited about this

Satiety is more important imo

Lean meat makes you full pretty quick, which is good for people dieting

So hungry lads, have nothing to eat apart from lunch which I'm saving for later

Start planning better lad.

should've eaten more carbs.

which would be better for accessory lifts just for general strength

3 x 8 deadlifts for volume or
3 x 5 snatch grip deadlifts

I DONT KNOW THAT DEPENDS ON A LOT OF THINGS WHY DONT YOU TRAIN ONE OR THE OTHER

Do the snatch grip

t. Candito.

It's nice to do something outside of the competition lifts sometimes, nerd.

Weakling

fuck

quit powerlifting

Snatch grip vs chain/band

if i squat with a shoulder width stance i get sore hips next day but if i squat more narrow i have no tightness and destroy my knees

what is my problem

One month

I started eating low carb high fat 2.5 years ago. I lost 15kg in 4 months and have generally kept that off. I gained almost 10kg in what appears to be muscle in the last 8 months. Was on anavar for the last 2 just for shits and giggles. I still have fat i want to lose. Im still eating primarily low carb. I lift 5+ times a week. Where do i go from here to shed these extra kgs and lean out. This is all super general and dumb information. Point me to a website or am online trainer or SOMETHING. I'm fucken lost. F/5'2/68ish kgs

wow I woke up today and I really have no desire to lift I hate this

/blog

More stretch marks everyday. Can't tell if I should be happy or pissed.

Don't then. It's just lifting weights.

Give me some good rap to play on the gym speakers

How do we fix the twinks that want to get stronger while maintaining the 6pack with novice lifts? Do we abduct them and force to drink GOMAD for a week?

but if I lift tomorrow it'll be 3 days since I last lifted and I'll detrain :c

No, you just get them to accept slow progress instead of being autistic about linear progression and muh optimal progress 1/2/3/4 from SS.

youtu.be/FAtJ2ig4XE4

wendler shill

I talked about twinks with 6packs. These guys probably have close to 0 progress.
Slow progress is optimal if you don't want to snap yourself up and don't go on dreamer bulks.
It's just that they are too stupid to understand that having some fat on you and eating more is so fucking important to progress

Are you the guy who put 300lb on his deadlift in 10 months and now can't even budge 135?

you can have six pack with 15-18% bf even.

holy fuck just eat some food and do SS, get stronger every session why is this so fucking hard

yes thats me shit up

>eat large quantity of food before gym
>no energy
>lift on empty stomach
>slightly better but still no energy
>use caffine and ammonia
>go ham on bench
>50+ total reps all rpe 9
>now have no energy for anything else

I'm going to complain every day until this several year long issue fixes itself.

>tfw doing SS and working sets are squat 135kg deadlift 170kg bench 70kg

blows my mind that I can only manage 1kg jumps on bench this low but still managing 2.5kg on squat and deadlift whilst doing them every session still

Have you tried drinking cola at gym?

Why do I struggle so hard with power cleans. What is the secret to this mysterious lift.

Not doing them at all. Do power shrugs, rows and rack pulls for traps and back.

Couple years ago I ate gummy bears between sets cause Gbro said to.

lmao fucking garagebro

>lifts on empty stomach
>complains about no energy
have you tried 500+ grams of carbs and 8+ hours of sleep with no caffeine and cpap mask (cpap mask optional, but only if your neck is less than 18")?
if yes have you tried taking testesterone?

I get 10 hours sleep most nights, 8 at worse. Only thing I haven't tried is pinning testosterone but I dream about it every day.

Maybe just eat a sandwich an hour before game time, genius

why can't yoy reed

I said a sandwich, not an 18" sub you dingleberry.

How small are you

My asshole is stinging so much after I take a shit wtf this is really painful

do you happen to live in pennsylvania?

How dumb are you that you can't figure out the difference between, and I quote, a "large quantity of food" and an "empty stomach"?

Deadlift every day user here.

Missed 240 today but managed to tie pr of 230 on dl today after squats. Squats went well. Trying 20 rep programme. Worked up to 180x3, reps were clean and atg felt good then deloaded to 125 for set of 20. First 12 were easy but last 8 were straight from hell. I think the key is to not pause until absolutely necessary as pauses get longer thereafter. Will increase weight to 127.5 day after next. Also technically 21 now (just hit midnight), last night before gym was good too, won pub trivia. Today is bench 3x5, @ 100 followed by OHP 5x10 @ 50 then Pendlay row 1x10 @ 100 followed by tricep work.

I don't get how you're so dumb

I have never done this or said anyone should...

LMAO just read this.

First time I saw Sean at the top and zoned out. Wish I hadn't. Thanks for the laughs.

This post was truly pathetic.

What is your diet like? What powerlifting diet should look like in your opinion? Not trying to take a piss, genuinely trying to get some knowledge on thwt, and you are my fav trip here that already gave me plenty of advice. Thanks

You actually did tho

1kg a session works for bench i went from 90 to 110 3x5 in 20 sessions

look at the thread from yesterfay also lmaoing at you being this new his diet is very well known

also i benched 135kg yesterday but asshole spotter picked it up 3/4th way up then was too fatigued to do it again so it basically didnt count

I dont eat gummy bears though...

Now my set point is around 115 its a lot easier to eat better foods and not have to force feed

Weekends are always better because i can have all 3 meals at home, whereas when im working i drive and im in the car all day so lunch isnt the best

Normal day currently is

Breakfast
250ml whole milk
2.5 scoops whey
2.5 scoops powdered oats
2tbsp oil
2 slices wholemeal toast with jam

Lunch
2-3 peanut butter&jam or peanut butter and nutella sandwiches

Dinner
Home cooked meal, a few options are
Lasagne
Spaghetti bolognese
Grilled chicken & rice or sweet potato
Chilli & Rice
Ground beef & rice
Beef stew & rice

Pre bed
Same as breakfast
On the weekend ill have one of the dinner options for lunch

On training days i have 4 servings of maltodextrin while training (800 cals 200g carbs)

Thanks man I’m just eating some jellybeans washed down with salt water (500g) and I can’t wait to lift in 10 minutes

Is 531 decent if rather than doing one top set, do 3? Like 3x5 for 5 day, 3x3 for 3 day, and 3 singles for 1 day? Also increasing the intensity by 5-10 %

This post was a true projection

This was a few years ago back when you always used to say "a bag of gummy bears a day keeps the glycogen storage at bay"

What's your height? And roughly how many calories is that?

And just out of curiosity, what so you do for living that requires you to drive all day?

He drives(tm)

Why would you wana keep it at bay?

6foot2

Its anywhere from 4500-5500 depending on quantities

Im an area sales manager, i drive round visiting clients all day

Watched 50 cents' in da club mv, 50 looks like a starving African child in this

>Is 531 decent if rather than doing one top set, do 3? Like 3x5 for 5 day, 3x3 for 3 day, and 3 singles for 1 day? Also increasing the intensity by 5-10 %

Advanced 531 is effective, but boring. Before you go messing with success, read the book. Don't be lazy.
Week1, 5x5 at 75%
Week 2, 5x3 at 85%
Week 3, 5x1 at 95%
Week 4, deload.
No rep maxes, assistance is on your own.

Don't neglect the training max, it is integral to the philosophy of the program.

I use pic attached as my 531. 10 week macrocycles, follows the principles of the program, but is customized to my needs. Near a meet, I swap ohp for a bench variant.

how many calories in 2 large pizzas from papa johns? too busy to cook. if I have that and 2L chocolate milk do you think that would be enough calories for the day

Probably comes to 5-6k calories more than enough but sounds like a stupid way to get your calories imo.

Cant you google that?

okay twink

okay brainchad

Oi criminal, ya under arrest by Emperror Saddiq Khan for unlicensed consumption of BBC (Big Bakistani Curry) pay up 50 quid or else anjem will stick the ISIS finger up ur kuffar arsehole.

How to bench is 5 steps?

...your feet shoudlnt leave the ground when you bench...?

You must be a big lad. I'm guessing you are not going to post a pic if I would ask you to?

>not leaving humanity behind

They call him chigger

hes posted pics before. look in the archive. hes very hairy...

>not knowing what garagebro looks like

>Im an area sales manager, i drive round visiting clients all day

Just reading this made my SI scream in agony

Woops, trip on

Not for a while, im holding the most muscle ive ever had by a fair distance atm

I haven't benched for about 3 weeks due to an elbow injury (and no ohp or tricep work either). How should I go about starting back up? My previous cycle (Nuckols 3x int) was based off a 1rm of 125kg, should I just start that cycle again (I was about 2 weeks into it)? It starts with 95kg 5x5, and I did an easy 90kg 3x5, so I think it should be ok. Anyone else dealt with anything like this?

I typically take a five kilo deload after an injury to ease myself in, and reduce the risk of re-injury. Consider using an e1rm of ~120kg

532 slow and steady

I have this stuff.

As per your recommendation bought meat man stuff and it just arrived not bad quantity for 24 quid hope it tastes good

Anyone here run Tren A for a strength/clean bulk cycle?

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

I drive for work a lot too. Mine was bothering me for quite some time, has been feeling 100% in the last 6 weeks though.

I only buy chicken breasts and mince, cant vouch for anything else

I just wanted to try out the variety pack since it was cheapest and enough for a week, i'm sure they can't mess up sausages and burgers plus looks good anyway. Lucky they just arrived though I was about to head out to the gym.

Oh hey Sean