Grown ass "man" wearing pants like autistic kid from a poor family

Grown ass "man" wearing pants like autistic kid from a poor family.

Fucking WHY. It reminds me of '90s when i got pants after older cousin grew out of them (slav life) and i had to fold them like this because i couldn't cut them in case i would grow taller (spoiler: i didn't grow any taller)

his ego prevents him to buy his pants from the kids section

>not having legs big enough that you have to get a little longer jeans to comfortably wear

The real question is why is another grown man on a Somalian toast making forum so concerned about what someone he’s never met before is wearing at their own home

Because he is 5 feet

I can't afford clothes user. Kill yourself you inconsiderate prick.

so you just walk around naked? How liberating.

Even if you can only afford clothes not in your size, cutting the ends would still look a lot better than folding them up

Holy shit, imagine caring this much about what someone wears indoors in the privacy of their own fucking home.

>he doesn’t get mired in his loin cloth

Is there anything more beta than whiteknighting for a dyel Manlet on the internet? Lmaooo

Yeah, people like OP.

Why the fuck is it any of your concern you autistic piece of shit? Just worry about yourself

Thank god im not a manlet

That has literally nothing to do with not cutting off excess material on your pants. It's not like he is going to grow taller all of a sudden.

i don't care until you post this shit on the internet for thousands of people to watch

I’m not a tailor but even I know you can’t just chop 3 inches off a pair of pants

>I’m not a tailor
you're also not an inteligent man

This is so sad. No matter how much he gains, he'll always compare in comparison to the tall chad

Enjoy your frayed edges faggot

you're a fucking retard

Am I in Veeky Forums or Veeky Forums?

you're a fucking retard

t. autistic manchild

just fold them in lol

just the levels of eye contact