Do you have a black bro you hit the gym with?

Do you have a black bro you hit the gym with?

>BigDonsBoys.com

I gym with a few of my mates regularly, depending on who has got new shit to tell me. None of them black.

Why would I want that?
If you're not black yourself but aren't bothered by their body odor, you might be gay user.

I workout with an skinny asian twink. He's smooth, like a losenge.

no but I have a big stick that I hit black people with

Yes, and he's one of my best friends. Fuck /pol/ crossposters.

No I don't live near niggers thankfully

No. My country has no niggers, and I've seen maybe 10 of them in my whole life.

>you will never have a cool, black companion call you his nigga
why live?

You just listed a reason

black =/=nigger unironically

Imagine the smell

Whites smell like wet dog desu

wet dogs are cute tho

I go in when my gym opens at 6AM because it's the only time that fits with my schedule, and it's always me (dyel, new to lifting, 30 years old) one older white dude who is super jacked, and like a half dozen older black dudes who are also jacked. They are all pretty cool. I actually have only been lifting about 6 months, but made almost all of my progress in the last 2 months when I stopped listening to Veeky Forums and started getting pointers from them. Basically everything they tell me would get laughed at here, but I followed their advice and have been putting on weight and getting a lot stronger.

Well slavery ended in 1865 so no

I don't, the only black acquaintance I had that workout with me quit the gym years ago.
I also wouldn't call him a "bro", we weren't that close

I don't have any bros to hit the gym with

My brother-in-law is black

Im not in prison

What was their advice?
>inb4 SS+GOMAD

There's a bunch of roided out black dudes at my gym who I'm on brofist terms with but we don't really talk or anything

10/10