/fraud/ - Friends until our organs give up

Read all of reddit.com/r/steroids/wiki/index before asking your absolutely retarded questions. no exceptions.

If you must ask your absolutely retarded questions, do so on reddit.

Don't use needles, just drink 1ml instead.

ABSOLUTELY NO SOURCE TALK.

Previously on lol needles lmao

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=LJjsm6CVsG8
youtube.com/watch?v=HCBPmxiVMKk
desuarchive.org/fit/thread/45017162/#45029461
youtube.com/watch?v=hiHkC9B_1Ws
youtube.com/watch?v=NktEGEqkUz4
youtu.be/ZsFO-CXTGeI
youtu.be/AhSyzGE9P7I?t=8s
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I forgot to take dbol a day and only took half the day before.
I feel so weak and horrible.
When I take my dbol today I'll bounce back, right?

post more furry OwO

You only take dbol? If so fucking kill yourself fucking faggot

No test as well you tard, but its E so its slow acting

No you need to take at least 10 now to make up for it

fuck you motherfuck

what are you whining about if the test is already active in your system. i hope it's liver cancer

That deca is really getting to you
No 19nor for you anymore bbi

How is cute cat?

Mainly the lack of sleep, other then that it's fine to me

He's doing fine, i treat him well if he doesn't fuck up my furniture

Oh man thats cute my cat does that as well

How risky is it to start juicing if you have heart issues?

Like I have skipped heartbeats regularly throughout the day. Doctor said its nothing serious but could roids make it worse?

I dont want to end up like zyzz desu

but can your cat also do this

take coq10 and do cardio those are the only things that help

zyzz did dnp, clen, t3, tren year round no cardio and ate like shit

Mfw id rather see fit furry that that stupid fish everyone wants to fuck

If you're bulking and your weekly dose in milligrams exceeds your daily surplus in calories then you're wasting gear

Have you tried naps throughout the day instead?
Maybe gain back a few hours?

Such a little cutie, blep

Sorry nano forgot you had a cat too.
I would steal both.

Riskier than it would be normally but just keep an eye on it.
as masT says COQ10 helps.
You can also use aspirin to thin blood a little for high hemocrit and grapefruit juice (not at the same time)
couple with cardio and low saturated fat and you should be ok
Get bloods often

Thoughts?
Tren ace 350mg/w - 3 months
Mast P 350mg/w - 3 months
Tren e 500mg/w - 6 months
Test e 250mg/w
Adrol 50mg/w - 3 months

"heart issues" is a little vague, get a heart rate monitor to keep on top of your hr and bp.
Probs fine with most gear but avoid other stuff like clen.

Alright thanks bros Ill look into it

Donate during blasts? I am worried they get suspicious if my rbc raised a lot since last time

You mean i sleep on work?

I am just quitting the deca because it's not worth it anymore. I really need my sleep and can;'t function on 3-4 hours of sleep

NIGGA NIGGA DICK DICK LICKED SHOT SHOT NIGGA

youtube.com/watch?v=LJjsm6CVsG8

Im going to donate on EQ in a few weeks, no way around it really.

I suppose so, any chance you can nap on lunches or something?
Fair enough, that lack of sleep is prob hurting gains more than deca is helping

Yeah let's do that kek

I am still making gains but mentally it's killing me. Sometimes i read a sentence 10 times and still can't comprehend. It's killing my last brain cells

No but it does steal my chair.

Your cat is adorable.

Absolutely 56%

kek, when you leave you seat for 2 seconds that mofo will steal that from you. If it's warm they will take it

is yours depended?

Still better than the Japanse cartoon music you listen to

oh wait you're not crusader

where is that faggot btw

He loves the warm ass spots I leave for him.

He's extremely attached to me, he comes rushing upstairs when I get out of bed and yells when I leave the house. As soon as he hears my footsteps when I get home he'll rush towards me and he'll stick with me for a solid hour at least.

How is yours?

That's nice.

Just when he feels like he wants it. Otherwise he just looking at me when i enter, oh it's just that faggot and then start sleeping again.

What's your favorite cutting cycle? Also have you ever run a recomp style cycle? Is it better to just do a cut?

zyzz also had a congenital heart defect on top of that, and did a fuckton of coke to boot. basically don't be a fucktard with horrid genetics and you'll be fine

>tren for 9 months total at high doses
kek go for it!

I went to donate a few weeks ago and they blacklisted me for a year because I'd been to the Dominican Republic and was a malaria risk. Just trying not to think about my BP and hematocrit desu

Only acceptable lifting music

youtube.com/watch?v=HCBPmxiVMKk

>where is that faggot btw
desuarchive.org/fit/thread/45017162/#45029461

banned for this

Since test decreases collagen production (check studies, plus no offence, but people on steroids look +10 years older) can I use boldenone or any other AAS that increases collagen synthesis to counteract this effect?

>your absolutely retarded questions. no exceptions.
JUST A FRIENDLY REMINDER THAT IT IS NOT EVER OK TO BE A FURRY

I was expecting some fucking mallcore from the way these guys looked but was pleasantly surprised once the music started proper. God a fav album for starting me out with?

Probably this one, Got Your Six, followed by The Wrong Side of Heaven and the Righteous Side of Hell. Honestly I like all their stuff. It's the right amount of aggro with good solos, and the screaming doesn't annoy like some bands.

4th day in 250mg DNP (baby load, I know).

I've got tingling and slight numbness in my left hand.
I've also been up for 3 days straight on caffeine pills studying for exams.

Stop DNP because it could be super early onset PN, or what?

get some sleep retard

But do I take my 250mg DNP for the day or just go to bed and see if symptoms persist?

PN doesn't set in that fast, placebo and/or too much fuckin caffeine

idk why you thought starting dnp during exams was a good idea but you're not a very smart man

>zyzz also had a congenital heart defect
you believe that shit

I am baffled he made it even that far with that life style

I don't get it

I like disturbed more in that genre

youtube.com/watch?v=hiHkC9B_1Ws

prodigy is also lifting music

youtube.com/watch?v=NktEGEqkUz4

drink more water/get more electrolytes

>tren for 9 months total at high doses
>kek go for it!

I'm currently in about the middle of 6 months on high dose tren. I'm probably going to die

Holy fuck dinosaur egg oatmeal is delicious and makes me all nostalgic because I used to eat it all the time as a kid.

I did 9 months and up to 2.5g of tren e a week plus way too much caber (1mg e3d) didn’t die but felt like I was at times. Probably won’t do that again since I didn’t eat enough and wanted some gains.

Wasted*

That's wild. I'm like 5 weeks into a tren e run and I can already tell I'm going to be relieved to get off it when it's said and done.

Yeah it wasn’t healthy obviously. I had this weird “heavy” feeling on my body like my organs were being taxed way harder than they should’ve been.

I'm also on week 5 and honestly if I could stop puking I'd be all good

my sleep has been great so far and no aggression either

what is your dose?

500mg

Is increased RBC on EQ a meme? i.e., is it overstated- I thought all AAS do this, does EQ just do it more?

5 years natty here
I'm wondering, what kind of medical check-ups do you do when you're a roider and how often? Thx

muh fursecution

The absolute state of modern hip hop

I hate millenials

None, just keep the doses low and dont take shit that wasn't designed for medical use.

youtu.be/ZsFO-CXTGeI

>worldstar hiphop generation

>when you inject for the first time
youtu.be/AhSyzGE9P7I?t=8s

Hey now that’s an ancient Jamaican mating ritual

Any of you guys caught the herp? I've had coldsores since I was a kid (hsv1) but over the weekend I burned some coal and ate out a black chick. 3 days later I get a coldsore but im worried it might be hsv2. Is there a way to tell? like is hsv2 more severe on your lips? Area is slightly above average and on my upper lip but also touches the skin above a little. Thing that most concerns me is how it showed up days after so I don't think its coincidence

Tfw I unironically think this shit is fire. I mean I know it's retarded but it gets me so hyped up.

>anadrol was designed for medical use
>bloodwork not needed on anadrol

If it concerns you so much maybe you should stop fucking niggers.

Well that was the first time and probably the last time. I'm just happy I didn't get it on my weewee or ass that would really suck

Should I order 2g of memek677 or not? They have yk11 too and are a very trusted source so who knows it might be real.

would 0 pl8 super low squats give me a better ass without making my thighs bigger?

only literal faggots want thunder thighs

>Only fags want big thighs instead I want a THICC BOI PUCCI

For the price why not just buy actual aas

Because memek is some great stuff.

Hey Nano I ordered some memek but am starting to think it's bunk, I know no source talk but do you know which labs are decent and which ones are shit?

Do wide ass stance low bar squats.

who said he isn't stacking it with "real aas"

the yk11 is definitely bunk, get mk

Just measured my arms after bicep pump

arms = 49 cm/ 19,3 inch
forearms 38 cm / 15 inch

HOLY shit, my forerarms are bigger than most of your arms

get rekt dyels

Every single day I hop in my co-workers truck he says 'man I don't feel like doing shit today'. Fucking lazy ass people annoy me so much. Sits in the truck watching Fine Brothers React videos while I fix shit or do maintenance. Still using the new guy needs to prove himself excuse after 2 months. It's all good though because as soon as I get my own truck I'm going to make these people look like damn fools and make myself look like the man.

I've decided to come out as gay. Which one of you big boys wants to come over and fuck my ass? Call it an injection.

>at the gym
>two woman in front of me doing crosstrainer(somewhere in their mid 30- 40's)
>hey guy.. she's asking if you're using steroids
>uhmm... no only those protein shakes
>and why do you ask such dumb questions
>awkwardly laughing

Do you really think you admit that to people you don't know< DO YOU ALSO WANT TO KNOW MY CURRENT STACK

hey you too, me too. I hate those people fucking want to bash their skull into 1000 pieces with their lazy no dedication weak mindset

Even if i were gay then i still be cool like freddy mercury gay

What makes you think its bunk?

Fuck I'll just have to stay ahead of your forearms since its already so close.
My forearms might close the gap to my arms much more closely.

Those and calves are still insane compared to what effort the rest needs.

Fake and gay.
Mast has a shit punctuation.

No shit

What do yours measure?

tfw shit calves genetics, but still doing whatever it takes and that really helps

there can only be one god

>What makes you think its bunk?

Not feeling drowsy on 30 mg

Arms are 40-41cm but I bet a good amount is bloat and fat.

Forearms... no clue. The second you mentioned measurements I took a good look at them and they look relatively close to my arms. I'll measure when I get home.

Drowsy isnt part of mine either. Take em right before bed?
Did sleep improve? How long have you been taking them?

Post gloots sloot.

Only for a couple days, haven't noticed any sleep effects yet, nor appetite. How long should I take them with no effects to know it's bunk?

Do bloodwork

Are you still taking the same as mine? You sure it's legit?

Yeah same for me, that's why i don't want to drop the deca. I look massive and i am scared i will look dyel without it

your forearms are on point indeed

Give it 2-3 weeks. If its bunk it can't hurt either way.
Mk is one of those compounds you have to take a while longer. See it as a longer ester.

I’m on gear this is just something extra to add and I kinda wanted to try it before I ordered gh.

Hit him in the head with a wrench and steal his furnace

Still taking the same. Still works fine for me and does what its supossed to do.

I still have some raws left, I know for a fact so I can swap to those for a few days. Open the cap, if it has a hint of very bitter taste its memek.

Most of the cap is filler but its safe to consume that way.

Deca is fucking great. I look and feel stronger and the growth is real.

Thank you for the compliment. I like your size and aspire to reach it but thats no secret. Full no homo.

How much muscle could you put on and how quickly while taking myostatin inhibitors? What if you combined it with test?

Nobody knows yet.
There are no good studies done on the effects, the good and the bad.

So its all a gamble. This is assuming you're talking yk11.

What about that hunger? Do you get that?

Do you feel difference between those raws and caps? Or can't you feel a difference

yeah i really like it, i am depressed i need to drop it

WE ELL GENNE MK677 IT

dumbass

Thanks, if I can't feel anything I'll order it from another source

literally lower your test to cruise and give it a few weeks faggot

Hunger is there but it might be more forcing myself too, never been a good eater.
I felt no difference going between raws and caps. I also accidentally took 40mg instead of 20mg one night and I was pretty bloated the dat after.

Current stack is 500mg test, 400mg deca right? Could try 500mg test, 200mg deca or 250mg test 400mg deca.

thoughts on dianabol

it exists

but muhh gains, i want get bigger not smaller

750 test-e and 400 deca and 300 mast-e

i am afraid for deca dick when i drop test. at 500 test and 350 deca that killed me pretty hard