What is the social value of being fit among women? I understand that the main spectrum for girls is skinny vs fat...

What is the social value of being fit among women? I understand that the main spectrum for girls is skinny vs fat, but where do fit girls fall? Are they considered especially well shaped? Made fun of for being too masculine? Feared for their strength? Isit something they feel they should have to attract guys/repulse guys with it? Do fit girls mostly only like really fit guys?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Manipulated_Man
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

You are already asking the wrong question because you assume that people's value is derived from their ability to attract you, OP. The answer you seek is that not everyone shares the same perspective on the things you mentioned and there are enough people who do share a perspective for the behavior to thrive.

>are you training because you don't want tits so you look like a 10 year old boy?
You guys don't want to know about girls' locker rooms.

It depends on how fit they are and also their inherent proportions- hip width, face titties etc- would they be hot if they were just thin? If yes then probably yes.

Women will be ostracized when they take on more "butch" traits- ie powerlifting, reaching heavy (but muscular) weights, etc.

If a chick has normalish-hot proportions at a low-medium weight (say below 120 on a 5'8" frame) she'll be applauded.

Fuck women.
The moment you step out of their societal norm, you are a freak.
Find yourself a good guy or good lesbian.
Even old style feminists hate females like them.
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Manipulated_Man

Women are vicious especially if they feel inferior to another women.

fit girls > thin girls > skinny fat girls > fat girls

have you seen a fit girl walk past a bunch of guys? or a fit girl among a bunch of non-fit girls?

Fit men like fit grills because they share their values and won't get fat or have a tantrum if he goes to the gym too much

>You guys don't want to know about girls' locker rooms
Yes I do.

That's arguing a negative.

The truth is that fitness (nutrition, strength, cardio, and flexibility) is correlative with energy levels, muscular discipline in moving and posing, endurance, and awareness (and with women, testosterone is associated with increased libido, sensation, and orgasm), which (especially from early years until technology/etc. is capable of assisting full potential) is summarized as gene expression. So literally all of entertainment and socialization is benefited. This is evidenced well in mirror neurons – imaginations by a muscular male about a muscular female, and vice versa.

Not her but it's endless boobie bullying.
Nothing but making fun of each others' tits and maybe fat chicks (their boobs don't count).

god I wish that were me

you fit in socially first, and if you don't fit in then other women make fun of you for being too fit or not fit enough based on what will upset you more

>titcows bullying inferior females
I can jerk off to that

why do girls always go to the bathroom for 45 minutes

It's because they having hot lesbian sex in there. Chads already know and occasionally join in you beta virgin soy boy.

>boobie bullying

Unironically masturbation.

You don't want to be British.

Showing that they aren't lazy.
A common interest and activity for couples.
Better skin, better mood, less wrinkles, less boob sag. Ability to build a firm, round rush instead of potato sacks.

post moar boobie bullying

When in an environment like an office that is mostly fat women, fit/thin women are bullied and ultimately ostracised, because fatties be jealous crabs in a bucket

>The book closes with Vilar stating that it would be difficult to change the situation by appealing to women, as women are unsympathetic to the plight of men, and unwilling to give up their comfortable position in society.

lmao 70's nigga was 100% true

>80% of suicides
>90% of homeless are men
>95% of disabled veterans
>99% of construction/mining/etc, you know, the high risk dangerous jobs

wut. this literally never happens at my gym. Mostly it's just old fat ladies who keep to themselves, and godawful single moms who bring their little brats with them into the locker room.

I was talking about high school and stuff.