Workout Shoes

what does Veeky Forums wear when they lift?

I've been alternating between running shoes and socks for about a year and have decided it time to invest in some squat shoes.

What would be the best recommendation in terms of value and longevity? I have a max budget of about £60

Future Gohan was the coolest guy in DBZ. I wished our Gohan turned out someway close to him.

I wear Adidas Powerlifts when lifting.
They're very good, I would definitely recommend, although I kinda wish I bought the more expensive Nike Romaleos, not due to any rational reason, but purely due to aesthetics.

Pic unrelated, obviously.

Vans

I work out bare foot

I'm about to get the Powerlifts for the simple fact that the hell drop is ~.6" vs the Romaleos/Adipower ~.8". The lower drop is more suitable for diddlylift and low-bar squats.

Plus, being half the price is nice.

shoes are irrelevant as long as you remove them for deadlifts

is gohan really that fucked up?

I have Power Perfects but my squats get better when I changed to chucks

Chucks

I just use chucks, they work well enough

I've found them to be kind of annoying on DL and just take mine off when going heavy.

Chucks

chucks

Picrelated is mine. I find them good, stable and comfortable for everything. Only gripe is the effin crossshit logo.

Weightlifting/squat shoes and then just socks for deadlifts

Same. Best cheap lifting shoe.

barefoot in home gym

Power lifts abd wrestling shoes

Running shoes because I don't have enough money for proper lifting shoes.

are vans good to lift in?

yeah, I've lifted in vans skate hi's and chukka lows a lot, nice and flat. a lot like chucks with a little more support on the sides, little thicker on the sole though

Does anyone have that screenshot thread where the guy puts duck tape on his shoes?