How do i achieve this as a female?

how do i achieve this as a female?
is it possible to cut and still have a a puffy vulva?

Other urls found in this thread:

google.com/search?q=t-nation best lifts emg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Post picture if you want full assessment

Yes, it is genetic though

dyel?

I dont care if its larp

Please be in NETHERLANDS

I got it bad got it bad got it bad

I'm hot for creature

Yummy

L E E U W A R D E N

pls be in deutschland

Please notice me, senpai

guys i look like shit

BREHS

i look bad

Just go on maintenance
> pls be my gf, London, and whatever else meme there is

Wanna lift?

Abs on girls are far overrated

What matters are braps and hamstrings
Pos tthigh gap

I don't care if you came here only for attention.

Your body's hot, even if it's pretty average for women and we are all thirsty bois. We love you.

>reverse searches
nothin personell roastie

Not in comparison to what I have to endure in real life.
Count yourself blessed that you don't eat like a pig.
Start doing a strength workout and go from there.
It will make you not only sexier than you already are(like a man), you can just snap a woman's arm when she tries to put you down like the conditioned whore she is.

this is what nofap does to you. stop with the pussy worship.

fuck off, no fap memelord

I fap twice a day and got very high test, so that's that for your meme

want an honest, non-meme answer? your body is such that it will put you on neutral ground. in a normal environment in competition with your peers your body won't be either your biggest flaw, or your greatest strength. it's gonna come down to face. with a 10/10 face, you will be considered a 10, with a totally beat 0/10 face, you'd probably sit around a 4-5/10 overall.

don't cut just build up glutes/thighs. do heavy compounds then add in some accessories when progress slows

I fap regularly. Horny guys in this thread are on nofap. And back the fuck off?? *teleports behind*

pls show bobs and vagene

Same

I fapped under shower just after seeing this pic

Low test males can fuck off

Verpiss dich, Veeky Forums ist mein Brett.

attention seeking whore

>gets wole
Fucking whale fuckers.

I got a "home gym" and I'm autismo

Uh?

Learn how google works kids

i'm kind of a slut

Listen here little baby. You're gonna get a lot of hurtful and degrading comments, but that ain't what I'm about. Let me just say, you are perfect the way you are. You hear me sugar? PERFECT. Don't ever change. You deserve anything and everything you want. Stay safe for me, baby girl.

>mfw thinking of you hurting

IF SHE BREATHES

how's that working out for you?

Stop eating bread, OP. Bread is quite possibly the worst food for you. It's just empty calories. Over the years, the flour used has slowly become more bleached and refined. Whereas before it was actually healthy and nutritious. I'm no health fag, I smoke weed, do MDMA and Ketamine. But you know what I don't do? EAT BREAD.

N O D N O L
O
N
D
O
N

Please kill yourself

I agree with you wholeheartedly.

Dunno who's dumber and more cancerous, the no-fap memeists or "thot patrol" bitterfaggots who enjoy traps unironically.

I know you are trying to get attention but GOTDAMN.
You are my fetish
pls be in Oslo

Best exersize is to do squats on my face

That's about 6-7mo. of really optimized weightlifting and proper nutrition.

There are really simple compounds: forward, backward, up, and down motions … even combining exercises a la front squats to overhead presses. It's really fun mastering full-body weight sets, and increasing weights for powerful muscle groups. Full body definition is energizing; and a lot of sensation and libido increases are from large muscles.

PS: shoulders, for posture, stability, and curviness

Back
>pullups
>face pulls
etc.

google.com/search?q=t-nation best lifts emg

Definitely the bitter thot patrollers. Nofappers are memetastic, but at least at heart it's rooted in a desire to make themselves better individually, and to deal with their problems.

Bitterfags just want to bring others down. They want to take the sexy out of the world cause it makes their peepees feel funny and they don't like that at all.

Nofappers want to change themselves - Thot Patrollers are akin to Marxist scum.

and neck *

yummy

heerenveen

the double dubs of truth has spoken

You probably won't lose fat there. Also send pics of bob and vagene

test, just want to see where the gets arrived

THOTS GO HOME

Seriously I want to lick you out. Where are you from. No full penatration. Just me licking you out.

What's worse, thots or orbiters. Even if OP wasn't attention whoring all these orbiters make it seem like she is doing the ususl fishing for compliments routine.

OP do you eat bread?

It's in a Thots nature to attract

So you even think OP even cares. They’re probably gone

If you want that juicy hentai vulva you’re probably never gonna get it. I don’t even think it exists in this world

OP what part of the UK are you from?

Bump for you bby girl.
You have the midriff of a fucking 2D girl that became real.

LONDON
O
N
D
O
N

Dropped

>has great body
>is insecure
>is also a slut

erry tiem

Daddy left you, you think you're not good enough, and now you're seeking constant validation by hoeing around.

Case closed, NEXT!

P O R T O

Time stamp or fake

thats what i'm saying you know