Get your shit together

I’m coming out of a motivational rut Veeky Forums. I’m ready to kick my ass into gear and finally pull my life back together. Give me some motivational youtube vids, pics, quotes, and general life stories if you can relate.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/K_kGtQmvrVI
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Motivation is something that comes and goes. Don't count on it to make progress.

fuck this gay shit, just get up and DO SOMETHING

Learn to love yourself (and especially the self you want to be). That's the second best motivation behind supporting your children.

bump

I have a whole folder I saved from purging.

Tell me of your trials.

youtu.be/K_kGtQmvrVI

Great taste

As much as he is hated on here, read some of jim wendlers books. I find he is incredibly inspirational, and while his 5/3/1 program isn't for everyone, he is definately a good male role model. Currently reading beyond 5/3/1, which is free off his site (T Nation), among other things

This. Motivation is nothing but a sugar high used by jews to get you to buy a new $100 'essential' every time you refind motivation and your old mcguffin is obsolete. You'll give up again before any significant progress is made if you haven't honestly convinced yourself of the benefits of what you're doing and your conviction to roll with roadblocks. Feel free to fall into the trap created by corporatism, your peers will admire your bursts of efforts as you buy the things that you've been told to buy, as they do the same.
Your life has fallen apart before and unless you break the cycle of chasing 'long term goals' and actually listen to yourself and find out what you want, it'll fall apart again and the jew will be waiting.

Steroids are both the "magic formula" and a "secret" to his success.

Lying to children makes you shitty no matter how many big Samoan smiles you snap, fuckface.

>the age of exploration on earth is over
>there will never be another Great War to fight
>you will never see space exploration in your lifetime
fuck this shit lads

This.
>the Virgin motivation vs the Chad discipline

Motivation is fleeting, learn discipline. Anyone can be inspired to do something big, but few will actually go ahead and do that thing. Be the guy that isn't inspired to do something, but just genuinely wants to do it, and then makes himself do it, and doesn't stop until he has it.

>the virgin motivation
>the chad discipline
>the patrician habit

Wow a fake natty fake fake personality hollywood faggot posting an instagram post about doing curls
Now thats what i call motivation

To live by choice, not by chance
>Being examined on birth and deemed worthy or not
>It's literally genetic roulette
>You can't choose anything when you are an infant
To be motivated not manipulated
>You start your training (the Agoge) at the age of 7 under a paidonómos (boy-herder)
>Being exposed to rules and a tough regiment from an early age
>Totally not manipulated
To be useful, not used
>Kind of see above
Males spartans were useful and well trained. No question about that. But since the rules to be one were so strict, the death of even "only" several hundred ones during a battle was a catastrophe

To make changes, not excuses
>Don't know a lot about the history of the city state

To excel,not compete
>Spartans were literally encouraged to fight/train against each other to make out who is the strongest

Idk man this whole picture is just cringy as fuck.

Way to miss the point

>Thinking steroids are magic
>Not realising that steroids are just another supplement that work proportionate to the amount of effort you put in at the gym

What's with all these faggots being like
"Motivation is trash man. Discipline is what you need"

That never came up back in the day, now it's like you're a fool if you want to be motivated.

You may as well say "sex is a waste of time unless you're having kids"
It's the same shit.

Motivation is good, it's not the key, or the solution, or the cure to being a lazy cunt, but it sure as hell does fucking help sometimes. So Jam your superiority "discipline is key" up your miserable still-dwelling-on-Veeky Forums skinny fat ass, stop just jumping on the latest hot Line that some one said because it sounds cool.

Also if you want to be motivated, tell some of your co-workers you're gonna resign and you don't have another job lined up. Let them know you also don't have a huge amount of money, but you're just gonna quit your job and see what happens.
Watch them freak the fuck out because they've never ever just sat down and stretched their imagination past the grim bleak and depressing fucking idea that life is made of 9-5 Monday - Friday until you're in your 60s. With only weekends off, some of which you may have to work anyway.

There's a lot of diseases and infections in the world, but the most sickening thing Ive ever witnessed is the common man's mindset.

Makes me want to.... I don't even know.
Help them, teach them, run away and never look back, hide from them, purge them. Fucking no idea really, it's just the most disappointing shit Ive ever laid eyes on. The fact that we can do whatever we want these days with little to no effort, and the majority of people choose to be cunts.

>le waking up the earliest proves im the most hardcore meme
>le no magic formula or secret
>injects steroids daily
just goes to show anyone can become an american "star" this guy is absolute trash

good shit brother, well said