Finally fuck oneitis

>Finally fuck oneitis
>She says she won't have a relationship with me because my heavy muscles and newfound confidence give too much of a "player" vibe

CAN WE NEVER WIN????

she's scared of you dumping her

>women

Just keep fucking her, what the hell is wrong with you? Choose to be happy. And get over this oneitis nonsense, grow up.

Fpbp

Time to move on. Keep fucking her though if she's fine with it.

It's always a test. Don't let her win the game. Don't ever give any indication you care about her more than she does you.

You wanting a relationship with her screams desperation.

>she won't have a relationship because he seems like a player
>solution is to act like a player
brilliant

>"yeah user i dont want to date a player you are just too muscley for me hehe :)"
>*sucks chad's cock every night*
>*has dreams about one day dating chad*

honestly now you know life isn't fair and we will never make it

Just agree when she says that and keep fucking her. Who cares if she agrees that you are in a relationship, if you fuck her and you go out together seems like a relationship to me, no point in arguing semantics with her. She will want a relationship with you after fucking regularly anyway, the hard thing right now would be to fuck it up.

So convince her you're not a player. Keep taking her on dates, don't flaunt other chicks in front of her, be honest with your feelings

Ignore the r9k faggs too

>unironically never been with a woman

>So convince her you're not a player. Keep taking her on dates, don't flaunt other chicks in front of her, be honest with your feelings
How long do you plan on staying a virgin?

>So convince her you're not a player.
this is terrible advice, and because of it's nature i'm guessing you're a women.

Don't convince her of anything. Don't mention a relationship. Chill out, step back and if the opportunity presents itself, keep fucking her. It will develop into a relationship if it's supposed to.

never forget
>behind every hot chick, is a guy that's tired of fucking her

it is actually brilliant you fucking faggot. Women don't know what they want.

>be honest with your feelings

/thread

This is new

This is why you don’t be train for aesthetics. Its like a chick turning herself into a bimbo, no one wants to settle down with that. Again, like a bimbo, you’ll turn heads, even because you’re genuinely “hot”. It’s obvious to women that you aren’t worth shit as a long term partner.

These guys are retarded OP.
Keep on fucking her and do what says.
But also don't mention it to her every time you're together or over text or anything. From now on keep that conversation face to face.
Don't make her a queen either.
Women don't know what they want but find it attractive if a man has his shit together and knows what he wants.
You want her to want you? Make her want you.

>This is why you don’t be train for aesthetics. Its like a chick turning herself into a bimbo, no one wants to settle down with that. Again, like a bimbo, you’ll turn heads, even because you’re genuinely “hot”. It’s obvious to women that you aren’t worth shit as a long term partner.

Women know exactly what they want. It’s almost always the exact opposite of what they tell you they want.

Look in the god damn mirror. She realizes you're too good for her, why can't you?

Virgin detected.

>not being a player is being a beta virgin cuck
no

>tfw fucked 5'0 100lbs goth crush

Felt good. Pic very related

>doing what a woman tells you to do

You will learn some day, young user. You will learn.

if you keep fucking her she'll eventually want a relationship, unless she has fucked so many dudes that she has broken her ability to make a connection with her sex pertners

Ayy lmao

Yeah and it flip flops every 30 minutes

Every "good girl" that I've called my GF, had a period in the beginning of the relationship where I was fucking other women, and they knew I had a "roster of hoes". Women like to feel chosen out of the competition.

Even girls that lack sexual connection because they've been ran through want relationships. Their reasoning is a bit different

Just tell her you wanna settle down with her. If she doesn't want to, then tell her it's her loss and break up with her.

My nigga. Love the contrast between their porcelain skin and all black everything. Hair fingers toes lips etc. little pink pussy looks best on pale skin as well imo. Lucky dog man, 100lbs could throw the bitch around like nothing.

Quit meming

KYS retard, terible advice.

More?

>wanting a relationship with a girl who fucks outside of relationships

yes please

She looks like a kemo patient in a wig

t. manwhores

Yeah I actually fucked her on and off for a whole year. Felt good. I didn't know goth and edgy chicks also liked muscles. All women do desu

Fuck off she looks like Wednesday Addams. Dick is diamonds thinking about it

Is that meant to be an insult?

T. King Pussy Slayer

I bet you hate your dad or never had one.

Use her as a cum dumpster and hit on girls right infront of her.

If she says something about it tell her she s not your gf and to fuck off.

You always gotta treat em like shit user.
10/10 it works

>lack sexual connection because they've been ran through
please reword this so i can understand what the fuck you're saying

>meet this 90 lb girl from tinder
>invite her over for netflix and unspoken sex
>we do nothing but cuddle, she stops all my advances
>I think to myself whatever, maybe next time
>schedule another one
>she stops all my advances AGAIN, we're just kissing and cuddling
>think to myself what the fuck but give it one last try
>She stops all my advances once again except her grinding on top of me in underwear
>straight up ask her if she wants to have sex
>she tells me no and that I could just do it later with my hand if I'm desperate
What the fuck is wrong with tinder roasties? What did she just do to me? Should I fucking ghost her?

You’re getting her holes and presumably you hang out sometimes for companionship
, that’s pretty much all a women can give you anyway (don’t get me wrong it’s great). Wtf else do you want OP?

t. woman

As much as it sucks to hear this, it’s pretty much true. Also, you won, OP. No matter what happens, you got to fuck her. Most of us never managed that with our oneitis.

She was actually dressed like her for Halloween

This is very true.

Not him, but you called me a man whore too.

I don't hate my dad, I love the guy even though he passed when I was 19. We was a wild man, always had a new GF around until he was about 45 and got remarried. My step father was a stand up guy who raised me and brother well.

Some dudes just like to fuck bitches dude.

Ayy lmao

She gets off from blue balling

ran through=been fucked by a gang of dudes.

Gain height

She's trying to rationalize how she's not really cheating on her bf with you.

This is fucked up on every level.
You know what to do, but before you ghost her, tell her her behaviour is weird as fuck.
You might save the next guy a bunch of frustration (haha fat chance)

This hahahaha
Its simple op
There are many ways to handle this
But I prefer the sneaky way
The means justified by the ends my man
Or just straight up tell her you're a big man baby that needs mommy

This advice can only come from a woman. Don't do it, OP. Women want a man who is wanted by other women.

I messed up something good because I too didn't realize this

Don't forget that if you let her control you with this kind of words, you're cucking yourself and failing the shit test. Keep fucking her, she'll either beg you for a relationship or you'll find another girl.

Your oneitis is trash and you should unironically never contact her or think of her again

never gonna make it

I think I will if she texts me again. It is weird as fuck because she seemed really into me the entire time (rubbing my body, never saying no to my plans, texting me telling me she had fun, etc.) but she just didn't want to have sex or anything of the sort. She basically pretended my penis didn't exist.

She looks like she has male pattern balding

kek, this

correct response to this is
"i want to be strong enough to always protect you"
or some other beta shit
^this is what you should actually do

She probably has a boyfriend named Samuel. Samuel is a 5'7 hunched over soyboy with gyno.

She wants to fuck a Thad (you).

You are 5'10-5'11. DYEL by fit standards but fit by normie standards.

You can cuck anything under a Thad but a Brad or higher will cuck you.

You are not compatible with Stacy or her best friend Sarah.

You are compatible with Allison or below (be aware a Brad or higher can steal).

Your lucky numbers are: 10 23 8 17 26 9

Your gym focus for the week is Triceps

>Fucking outside of a relationship
Absolutely low test tbhwy

La goblina on the right

Unfortunately you’re too immature to comprehend that, if that guy you posted managed to a fuck a woman, it’s an almost absolute certainty that he'd be able to have a relationship with her if he wanted. You simply cannot say the same for someone’s like Zyzz unless the woman in question was utterly naive.

Time to go for a better quality of women

Can I have my gym horoscope pls

>Finally get with oneitis romantically after fucking her for months
>She leaves me after a month and a half because "we bicker too much"
>She refuses all contact now

Why do I suffer

Tfw my feelings for my oneitis completely evaporated the exact instant when I got swole and creampied her

Highly recommend it bros, you will never have oneitis again

>gets 2 great dates with oneitis
>1h before the third one tells me she can't continue seeing me
>wtf.jpeg
>turns out she got ptsd because of an abusive ex
>the idea of a relationship was giving her anxiety attacks
>'Its not you, its me.'

I did literally nothing wrong but the pain is still the same.

>Did not even fuck her

I need to know something about you user.

What are your feels?

She was ta a relationship, not to be your latest pump’n’dump. She’s trying to get some commitment out of you. And she’s right to want it, too, just as you are right to want to get laid.

>be me 2010
>oneitis is a big tiddy goth
>started lifting for my oneitis originally
>2012 finally made it
>oneitis dies not long after

Why does life torture me so?

dear idiot,
your oneitis is afraid and thinks that you won't commit to her. Because of this you are not a good choice for a long term partner or mate. this was validated through the fact that you fucked first before you got into a relationship with her.

In the future, if you like them, show commitment, and then increase the intimacy level.

for your current predicament, the only thing you have to do is show commitment by committing to her. Yeah it's kinda scary, but if you really want her, this is what you have to do.

do something that looks derpy and beta quick. there is still hope for you. Also if you are dressing like chad, stop it.

>Bragging about fucking this abomination
That's not something to be proud of my man

"When I have you?"

The world is a nightmare

post your gf faggot

Go ya ur right we should be just friends with benefits

This.....this is how u wind up here

routine ?

Nice story

Why so defensive brah? If you want to be happy about fucking a gobin with a five-head then you do you dude. Don't let an anonymous poster on a mongolian basket weaving forum stir you up faggot.

Why is her forehead so large she wearing a wig or something?

Thad newcastle from blue mountain state us king of chads