Finished greyskull

Done around 4-5 months of GSLP what should i move onto next? goal is hypertrophy

Other urls found in this thread:

symmetricstrength.com/standards#/165/lb/male/18
twitter.com/AnonBabble

sterons

More GSLP

Post stats My dude

Phraks GSLO variant

>finished greyskull
Nigger have you read the book? GSLP is never meant to finish due to its autoregulation and constant deloading and amraps. Its a sub-par program though.

5'10
bench 115>170lb
squat 115lb-185lb
chinup 2 rep>8rep (ya ik i didnt focus enough on it)
BBR 65>125lb
ohp 65lb>105lb

yeah i know but i want more aesthetic focus maybe somthing like PPL but i wanna know a good routine for it

oh and btw looking for a routine thats 4-5 days i could do PPL but train legs only 1x a week

You're still in beginner territory as far as your lifts are concerned

You're not done, weakling.

ok so when do i stop? im on a cut for a bit sicne 20% bf but still gaining some strength

More GSLP
>read the book
>read the powerlifting book
U can use gslp for years mate

What was your variant?

The fuck is that squat. You add 2kg-5lbs every successful workout in the squat correct? Also are those numbers 1RM or 5RM, because I I've been doing it for less than 3 months and my 1RM squat is 92kg and I'm 5'11". Although I did have some fuckarounditis in the squat about a year ago, I still started at 42kg 2 months ago.

Where's the deadlift? Also eat more.

>on a cut
>doing strength based programs like GSLP/SS/SL
Nigger please, don't bother and keep bulking, you can cut later. Lifting is suppose to be a life-long time, not a short-cut muh six packs in a year BS.

im 20% im literly above recommenmded bulking % sry not every1 wanna be a fat trex

no you're literly retarded

What are your macros?

symmetricstrength.com/standards#/165/lb/male/18
guess ur wrong buddy, my squat is pre much the only exercise that is behind which is like 15 lb

You've been lifting for 5 months and haven't figured out how to induce hypertrophy? I smell trollbait.

iv added accesories but people say more volume = aesthetics. so

LMAO nigger just continue on your gslp faggot

You arent even 2plate bench and you want to start PPL? Are you dumb?