What did they say, Veeky Forums?

depends
if you have nice face an are tall, then it's "wow muscles!"

of you're ugly or/and manlet, then it's "muscles eww"

>"he's probably compensating SOMETHING if you know what i mean jijijiji"

>eww toxic masculinity
>like, what is he trying to prove
>omg he looks like the Trump supporters I see on TV
>I was raped by a guy who had muscles and I feel violated just being around that creep, he's practically raping me
>omg, I missed the finale of the bachelor, do I really have time to be buying shoes right now?
>he looks like a movie bad guy, I want the leading man with long hair and just painted on abs
>I bet he drives a truck, trucks are like, terrible for the environment
>he doesn't look like a cat person, I don't think I could even fuck a non cat person right now in this stage of my life
>Part of me wants that guy to look at me but if he does I'm going to scream "TIMES UP", and intentionally leave out the apostrophe in solidarity
>I have a friend that knew a muscular guy and he beat her after he caught her cheating on him so she took all of his money for the rest of his life and won't let him see his kids again, I bet this guy beats women too, should I talk to him and try to set myself up with a payday?
>I used to like guys like that when I did drugs but now I just drink all the time and don't have time for guys that take care of themselves
>what's he wearing, like I would never wear that, even if I was a stupid boy
>maybe he'll let me dress him up in purple scarfs. Nah
>my friend Becca is such a bitch, like if I made out with this guy in front of her it would drive her insane but then she'd fuck my boyfriend again because she has to be the center of attention
>ugh, why is this white boy looking at me, my ass is made for reparations
>I can't believe my dad called my dress slutty, I'm 29 I can dress however the fuck I want to the mall

for me its always
>walk past group of grills
>"...tall..."
im 187cm/6'2 btw

Did you write ALL that? Are you serious?

Yes, I absolutely hate women user.

I'm beggin' ya to have sex ya pinhead

Still looks like a fucking creep with those muscles

Wew lad

I'm married user, I can't have sex anymore

For me it's always handsome
I'm 8+ with FWHR of 2.2

Hey bro might wanna look into getting some therapy for your sociopathy

we're all damaged here user, leave now lest you join us forever

Xam wat area u live in to put up with those girls...im in an sjw area but not that bad an its suppose to be one of the worst

Excuse me, my pronoun in xem, but I'll let it go this time. Anyways, I don't like the atf spying on me too much so I won't post my actual location but I will say it is most likely within the United States of America, est. 1776

The only difference muscles makes for a ugly manlet is that people will laugh behind your back instead of to your face. Still worth it desu

>walk past group of small girls talking
>the one facing me points at me and makes a "very tall" gesture to the other
>they all look and giggle
feels good being 6'5, can even get away with being skinnyfat

>Part of me wants that guy to look at me but if he does I'm going to scream "TIMES UP", and intentionally leave out the apostrophe in solidarity
I see you've done your research.
This is quality thot-posting.

>walk past group of girls
>they don't look at me

>walk into an all girls gym while delivering mail

Can fit/good looking men always tell when a girl is mirin?

Yes, they make it obvious for us

>ugh, why is this white boy looking at me, my ass is made for reparations

>walk past group of girls
>they all bertstare.jpg

I WANT TO LOSE FAT FASTER GOD DAMN

What is this cartoon man's face trying to convey

>walk past a bunch of girls talking
>silence

nobody likes me

"The bulk/cut approach holds that you can either add muscles or lose bodyfat, and that all training should be concerned with one or the other. This assumes that aesthetics is the criterion by which progress is measured, that pictures therefore tell the story, and that picture magazines can be the arbiters of success. This type of thinking completely ignores the performance aspects of training, and performance is much more easily and rapidly influenced. Rapid, quantifiable progress keeps motivation high, much higher than waiting for a six-pack that may or may not show up."

>haha he thinks because he gained muscles she's gonna take him back

>"There is simply no other exercise, and certainly no machine, that produces the level of central nervous system activity, improved balance and coordination, skeletal loading and bone density enhancement, stimulation muscles and growth, connective tissue stress and strength, psychological demand and toughness, and overall systemic conditioning than the correctly performed full squat."

"heh"

>fit has devolved into asking for ACTUAL mind reading and time travel

Goldposting about women on Veeky Forums. Never thought I’d see the day

>tfw 187cm
>tfw living in Norway so im just above average height
Should I move to a manlet country?

Hopefully this becomes pasta, gj with the autism bro