What’s the one thing holding you back on your gains? Me? Sleep, my work schedule fucks me up

What’s the one thing holding you back on your gains? Me? Sleep, my work schedule fucks me up

Other urls found in this thread:

grapevine.is/news/2017/05/17/housing-prices-never-higher/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Rest in power, Aniki.

>tfw Billy will never put fairyland faggots in their place and let them suck on a real man’s cock

Her.

Wake up Aniki

WHY WONT HE WAKE UP?!

A verbally abusive mother
>Just move out bro
I'm really young and live in Scandinavia, I'd be swimming in debt in a few months.

>and live in Scandinavia
how is that a bad thing?
Latvia here, you nordic countries are generally considered to be kinda rich and prob one of the best countries happiness wise.

Tfw have 3 friends working in norway making money to bring back home.

Iceland, technically not Scandinavia but whatever.
grapevine.is/news/2017/05/17/housing-prices-never-higher/

I play LoL platinum

How tall are you user?
>tfw not a tall norseman true masterrace

I'm not.

a gf

This. Holy fuck the gains goblin meme is real

>not diamond

Pleb

my mom keeps making delicious food

Sleep also holds me back, OP.

But I have 2 kids (4 year old and 2 year old). They both wake up at the crack of dawn. My 4 year old is at least mature enough to take a piss on her own, get her ipad, and chill in her bed on Youtube Kids for an hour or two before she wakes us up. My 2 year old, on the other hand, doesn't give a single fuck about how much sleep we get.

My back injury my misaligned hips

Fucking food and long ass lanklet arms

My midsection is thickening but my god damn arms wont grow. I can do bloody 20 strict slow chinups and my biceps looks like noodles.

>Icelandic
>not a tall muscle mountain
I feel sorry for you

Redpill me on melatonin, anons. I have a roommate who spends his nights laughing at youtube videos.

when people say you need 7-8 hours of sleep a night, what happens if you have to wake up to piss or from a dream? is the time accumulated or supposed to be all at once? I have a hard time staying asleep for that long for various reasons.

Depression

Lift as heavy as you can. Bicep curls. Concentration curls. Skull crushers. Bench Press. No other technique needed. Stuff your face. Don't neglect triceps (2/3rds of your arm size)
TL:DR
If you want size fast ya gotta use weights/equipment.

I'd say overall yes, since REM sleep is where your body/mind gets a lot of recovery time in, but I can't say for sure. I think by interrupting that deep sleep cycle though you're sacrificing the key time in the night where your body repairs

7-8 hours gets you about 4 REM cycles, which is the most important part of sleep. If you wake up in the middle of the night and fall back asleep your body has to go back into deep sleep before going back into REM cycles,

Sleep. I wake up at least once a night to piss, no matter how little I drink during the day. Then I have trouble falling back asleep.

He's gone forever and I fucking hate it.

my next cycle